Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Has anyone tried AMVS Legal or Carmine Mercorella as agen

Comments

• chrstnerblchrstnerbl Posts: 4Member

hi @prncpldwnkr , any update po sa AMVS Legal journey niyo? :) nasa Australia na po ba kayo? hehe

• ClarkitaClarkita Posts: 2Member

Hi! I found this pinoy forum whilst "researching" for the credibility of AMVS Legal or My New Life Australia. I inquired about their migration plus program too and visa subclass 190 agad daw ako, permanent residency visa. Physical Therapist my profession but PRC licensed only. Looks shady and too good to be true nga eh. Please share your experiences. Thanks!

• magueromaguero Adelaide

@Clarkita I suggest you clarify what they mean by visa 190 ka agad. Possible naman talaga for an offshore applicant to get a PR visa if that person meets certain criteria and that has happened to many people in this forum.

Since you are a PT and the agent mentioned a specific visa, I think you should try to clarify these 2 points -

Allied health degree holders from the Philippines usually need to take an exam or a conversion course before they are able to get a positive skills assessment. A positive skills assessment is needed for all skilled visa applications (189, 190, 491). Is the agent assuming that you already have a positive skills assessment?

190 is a state sponsored visa and right now, most states are only sponsoring applicants who are already living and working in their state OR applicants already in Australia who have a job offer for their state. There might be some states who are sponsoring offshore applicants ATM, but I suggest you ask the agent which state is doing this now.

Last point lang. You can't just apply for a skilled immigrant visa. You have to be invited by DHA (189) or sponsored by a state (190, 491). An agent cannot guarantee sponsorship or an invitation. So you may want to clarify as well yung sabi na 190 ka agad.

• MishcatiuMishcatiu Posts: 1Member

Hi everyone, we are also planning on getting migration plus under Carmine Mercorella with My New Australian Life.
    We have not made a decision yet. Please send me a PM if you’d like to exchange notes.

• KrabeypattyKrabeypatty Posts: 1Member

Hello any updates with my new Australian life?

• hunter_roohunter_roo Posts: 6Member

@Krabeypatty said:
    Hello any updates with my new Australian life?

try Acacia Immigration Australia. They are legit and one of the best migration agencies based in Melbourne

• mrs_carylmrs_caryl Philippines

My husband & I just had our free Skype one on one consultation with Carmine earlier. We're planning to get the visa (only) program, yung walang job offer & settlement assistance. Husband is the primary applicant and so far, na-meet naman namin yung points based on Carmine's checking. We're still deciding if we'll get his services, kaya I ended up here, I'm also looking around to check on feedback about him. :)

• angel14angel14 Posts: 84Member

We got Carmine as our immigration lawyer. Finally, we are here in Adelaide.

ccrono

PTE Nov 13, 2018
    ACS Assessment Application Nov 27, 2018
    ACS + assessment results Feb 12, 2019
    EOI Lodge Application SA July 9, 2019
    ITA Received SA Aug 25, 2019
    Visa Lodge SA Sept 11, 2019
    CO Contact (Medical and Police Clearance) Dec 12, 2019
    Medical Dec 18, 2019
    Police/NBI Clearance Jan 13, 2020
    Visa Grant Feb 13, 2020

• Gang0530Gang0530 Posts: 6Member

@angel14 said:

Hello po, I just had a virtual meeting with Carmine yesterday. He seems very competitive and knowledgeable. He already sent me the contract but did not sign it yet as I do not have funds pa po. I was assesses as SC 190 initially but eventually he mentioned I am leaning more on SC 491 since less than 3 years ko lang an practise young Electronics Engineer. I am more of being Facilities Engineer an mas general.

Sa into po? What is you visa and how long did it take before kayo an approve ng Visa? Is there a possibility po ba an hindi kayo maka receive ng State nomination in a year period?

@Mishcatiu said:
    Hi everyone, we are also planning on getting migration plus under Carmine Mercorella with My New Australian Life.
    We have not made a decision yet. Please send me a PM if you’d like to exchange notes.

Hello po, I just had a virtual meeting with Carmine yesterday. He seems very competitive and knowledgeable. He already sent me the contract but did not sign it yet as I do not have funds pa po. I was assessed as SC 190 initially but eventually he mentioned I am leaning more on SC 491 since less than 3 years ko lang an practise young Electronics Engineer. I am more of being Facilities Engineer na mas general.

Let me know po if nakapag start nadin kayo with Carmine. Their company is registered in MARA and he is a bonafide lawyer din as per checking ko in AU website.

@mrs_caryl said:
    My husband & I just had our free Skype one on one consultation with Carmine earlier. We're planning to get the visa (only) program, yung walang job offer & settlement assistance. Husband is the primary applicant and so far, na-meet naman namin yung points based on Carmine's checking. We're still deciding if we'll get his services, kaya I ended up here, I'm also looking around to check on feedback about him. :)

Hello po, I just had a virtual meeting with Carmine yesterday. He seems very competitive and knowledgeable. He already sent me the contract but did not sign it yet as I do not have funds pa po. I was assesses as SC 190 initially but eventually he mentioned I am leaning more on SC 491 since less than 3 years ko lang an practise young Electronics Engineer. I am more of being Facilities Engineer an mas general.

Let me know po if nak

• angel14angel14 Posts: 84Member

@Gang0530 said:

@angel14 said:

Sa into po? What is you visa and how long did it take before kayo an approve ng Visa? Is there a possibility po ba an hindi kayo maka receive ng State nomination in a year period?

We got a 489 visa. Depende talaga sa state if you will get the invitation or not.

PTE Nov 13, 2018
    ACS Assessment Application Nov 27, 2018
    ACS + assessment results Feb 12, 2019
    EOI Lodge Application SA July 9, 2019
    ITA Received SA Aug 25, 2019
    Visa Lodge SA Sept 11, 2019
    CO Contact (Medical and Police Clearance) Dec 12, 2019
    Medical Dec 18, 2019
    Police/NBI Clearance Jan 13, 2020
    Visa Grant Feb 13, 2020

@angel14 said:

@Gang0530 said:

@angel14 said:

We got a 489 visa. Depende talaga sa state if you will get the invitation or not.

Medyo matagal din po pala. For PR po ba young 489? Did you have Migration Plus din?

• ccronoccrono Posts: 1Member

We signed up with Carmine with Migration plus. still in progress and nasa umpisa palang kmi

• alcantaramarlaalcantaramarla Posts: 1Member

@ccrono said:
    We signed up with Carmine with Migration plus. still in progress and nasa umpisa palang kmi

hello @ccrono so far wala po ba talagang hidden charges with AMVS or kay Carmine?

@ccrono said:

Kmusta na po process nyo? Migration plus din po?

@czarcruz27 said:
    You can check these links, I was also researching about his company..
    I think there are legal cases filed against him. You can read more..

https://www.moneymanagement.com.au/news/financial-planning/asic-watch-unsolicited-share-offerer

https://www.findlaw.com.au/news/4178/court-makes-final-orders-in-asic-proceedings-again.aspx

And I was assessed too, I was given 70pts on his initial assessment (it included English test points in which I haven't taken yet, so medyo sketchy na yun)

And based on the quotation sent by him, I was already eligible for PR (no other options given unlike ms. Rhea of Visa Consort), e migration laws can change in a snap din diba? Masasabi ba natin yun na talagang PR visa agad mbbgay sayo. Too good to be true sya.. Sa totoo lang.

I saw the link you said and that was a different Carmine. The points in the English test you mentioned is a basis only on how many points you will acquire in total if that English score is met. They have inhouse experts to help you pass the ELT. Kaya mahal talaga yung fees nila kasi they offer all in one. They have a money back guarantee so that makes you at peace.

• kaarukaaru Posts: 8Member

@Gang0530 said:

@angel14 said:

@Gang0530 said:

@angel14 said:

Medyo matagal din po pala. For PR po ba young 489? Did you have Migration Plus din?

Hi po. Newbie here. Kumusta po service ni Carmine? Had my skpe meeting with him last month but im not decided yet if we are going to take his service. Interesting yung migration plus nila para sure na may job pag naka migrate na.

• miner2013miner2013 Posts: 2Member

Hi po, I've already availed for the services of AMVS and I've just recently passed my required IELTS score.
    Next step would be to pay for the 2nd payment. any other successful applicants here?

@miner2013 said:
    Hi po, I've already availed for the services of AMVS and I've just recently passed my required IELTS score.
    Next step would be to pay for the 2nd payment. any other successful applicants here?

hello po. Did you avail the migration plus? kumusta po so far ang service ng AMVS? Thanks

• miner2013miner2013 Posts: 2Member

Hi, I just availed the normal program. For the services, Carmine responds to queries promptly. The english class also is very good. They have a schedule for each applicant and have weekly exams.

have you availed of their services already?

@miner2013 said:
    Hi, I just availed the normal program. For the services, Carmine responds to queries promptly. The english class also is very good. They have a schedule for each applicant and have weekly exams.

have you availed of their services already?

Hello po. I have not availed yet of their services. Though im interested dun sa migration plus (seems attractive na may job offer na pag migrate).. Question lang po - how did you settle the payment? Dun kasi sa option nila, if via CC, they ask for card details including the CVC. im not comfortable to give the card details.. thanks

• chexchex Posts: 2Member

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:
    @prncpldwnkr said:

Hi @mightysigs , about the payment options available, i choose to do it thru Credit Card, Mr. Carmine asks that i email him all the Details including the CVV number. is that ok?

Hi, I can’t really provide an advice on that part whether it is ok or not as our choice for the mode of payment is cash. We usually hand him over the AUD notes whenever he is in PH to conduct seminars and attend to some interested clients. Reason for our choice is that there are additional charges when paying through card or bank transfer.

@mightysigs Hello, nasa Australia na po kayo?

Hi, wala pa. Closed pa borders. But we were granted already with 489 visa. ;)

Congrats!! :) With the help of Carmine Moercella's My New Australian Life po ba?

Yes :)

Ohh pwede po bang magtanong further? :) Nagpasa na din kasi ako sa kanya ng documents including English test result pero hindi pa po ako nagbabayad nung sa step3 payment. Nagccheck pa din kung ok ba yung service nila. Malaki din po kasi yung fee. Ilang months po ung naging process nung sa inyo? Mabilis lang po ba? Kung ok lang po iask, ano pong work nyo po dun? Thank you po marami :)

• chexchex Posts: 2Member

@chex said:

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:

@lee_san said:

@mightysigs said:
    @prncpldwnkr said:

Hi @mightysigs , about the payment options available, i choose to do it thru Credit Card, Mr. Carmine asks that i email him all the Details including the CVV number. is that ok?

Hi, I can’t really provide an advice on that part whether it is ok or not as our choice for the mode of payment is cash. We usually hand him over the AUD notes whenever he is in PH to conduct seminars and attend to some interested clients. Reason for our choice is that there are additional charges when paying through card or bank transfer.

@mightysigs Hello, nasa Australia na po kayo?

Hi, wala pa. Closed pa borders. But we were granted already with 489 visa. ;)

Congrats!! :) With the help of Carmine Moercella's My New Australian Life po ba?

Yes :)

Ohh pwede po bang magtanong further? :) Nagpasa na din kasi ako sa kanya ng documents including English test result pero hindi pa po ako nagbabayad nung sa step3 payment. Nagccheck pa din kung ok ba yung service nila. Malaki din po kasi yung fee. Ilang months po ung naging process nung sa inyo? Mabilis lang po ba? Kung ok lang po iask, ano pong work nyo po dun? Thank you po marami :)

Update lang po if nasa australia na po kayo anf if maayos yung services nila, thank you 🙂

• ktzphrnktzphrn Posts: 1Member

Hello @lee_san hm din po ung fees nila? :)

• saUnsaUn Posts: 1Member

@mrs_caryl said:

Hi po, pa share namn po sa experience nyo with My New Australian Life

rennices
  • rennicesrennices Posts: 2Member

Also planning on getting MNAL's services. Any tips or updates po sa mga nagpaprocess with them?

I really want to push this migration process kaya naghahanap ako kahit crumbs na legit yung services nila. :D

• lee_sanlee_san Bulacan

@mightysigs said:
    @prncpldwnkr Hi, we are currently Carmine's client and so far so good. He just lodged our state nomination application for SA 489 last July 22nd. He is a proactive agent and all our questions, curiosities and clarifications are always addressed and answered in detail and in a timely manner.

Hi, how's your visa? Na assist po kayo ni Carmine hanggang visa issuance?

• lee_sanlee_san Bulacan

@ktzphrn said:
    Hello @lee_san hm din po ung fees nila? :)

1st installment - 500aud
    2nd installment lodging of skills assessment - 7000 aud
    3rd installment submission of eoi - 750aud
    4th installment lodge visa with department of home affairs - 4240aud

Note: I paid up until 3rd installment. But since pandemic magexpire na yung skills assessment ko this month Sep 2022. I need to go back from zero and he's asking me to pay 7865aud again. :(

ispidprik
  • era222era222 Philippines

AMVS was one of the agencies that I super considered nung nagsscreen ako ng possible agents. Eligible ako sa Migration+ nila and really wanted to push it kasi it felt secure. May money-back guarantee pa. Pero after comparing their fees na abot halos 1M (kaloka) and getting info dito sa forum from Ms. Rhea, 'di ko pinush and went with another agency.

Read carefully the terms and conditions of money-back. I didn't at first, kasi sa isip ko natanong ko naman si Carmine on video call. So ayun, read every text sa info sheet/report na binigay.

Ang contribution ko lang here is nung AMVS gusto kong i-go, alam ko I was deciding out of fear kasi 'di ko alam paano ba process, English exam, etc. Pero after DIY sa PTE, alam ko na now na manageable naman.

As for job security na parang main attraction ng package nila, nag-base na lang ako sa expi ko sa staffing agency na baka limited lang yung pool of opportunities or something. May nakita rin akong comment ni Ms Rhea na pagdating sa jobhunt, the work still falls on you (non-verbatim pero something like that).

So siguro food for thought lang if gipit kayo like me LOL and madali maanxious, and pinagiisipan the agency you'll go for.

MACINOZ2023ispidprik

212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

December 5: Started consulting with agents

March 5: Hiatus

February 28: Resumed my application
    June 16: PTE - Started studying on my own (Used Pearson mock tests and APEUni)
    June 21: PTE - Booked my exam
    June 23: VETASSESS - Submitted my application
    June 24: VETASSESS - Status "Lodged"
    August 26: PTE - Exam at Trident Makati
    August 30: PTE - Results: SUPERIOR (LRSW 90) - Read my study/exam tips
    September 14: NAATI CCL - Booked my exam
    November 26: NAATI CCL - Exam
    November 30: VETASSESS - Requested for updated reference letter
    December 7: VETASSESS - Submitted updated reference letter
    December 16: VETASSESS - Result - POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!
    December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course
    December 23: EOI - Lodged 190 for VIC and NSW

January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 23: STATE NOM - Submitted nomination application to NSW
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC
    March 4: First-time visit to Melbourne and Sydney
    March 13: Medicals
    March 17: Police clearance
    March 21: Medicals cleared
    April 5: Uploaded corrected birth certificate (TYL, my LCRO was efficient)
    October 16: Received commencement email
    December 28: PR VISA GRANT