Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Work visa for Pharmacist

Hello! I am planning to pursue my career as pharmacist in Australia, particularly in South Australia. I think I do not have a problem on the application process to get the pharmacist registration in Australia. There are universities who are willing to sponsor visa subclass 407 in order for me to undergo pharmacy intern training program as well as internship. My problem here now is after getting my pharmacist license in Australia, I only have visa subclass 407 and not a working visa. That is why even if I am already licensed, I still cannot work as a pharmacist. What would be the best way and best visa options for me?

- I am a pharmacy graduate from overseas
- I do not have work experience and planning to pursue pharmacy career in Australia right away
- I do not have family or relatives living in Australia

Comments

• iamarjiamarj Posts: 7Member
    Are a registered pharmacist in ph?
  • abc123abc123 Posts: 8Member
  • kylepiakylepia Philippines

hello can i ask you some questions regarding visa 407? im a pharmacist in the philippines as well