Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Immunization Record upon Arrival due to Measles Outbreak

Hi. I'm currently processing my health assessment for a tourist visa. I was advised to get another measles shot because I don't have my immunization record anymore (na-Ondoy kasi birth documents ko). I had all my vaccines when I was a baby pero highly recommended daw na may hawak na immunization record sa port of entry because of the measles outbreak in PH recently. I was told to get one again. I was just wondering if anyone has been asked for their immunization record in immigration recently.

My mom is flying with me but she wasn't required to get a health assessment. She doesn't have her immunization records too and there's no memo of having one upon arrival anywhere in her application. So medyo torn ako kung kailangan ba talaga.