Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

491 Visa Application

15678911ยป

Comments

• Capuccino_2017Capuccino_2017 Philippines

@era222 said:

@Capuccino_2017 said:

@Cerberus13 said:

@Capuccino_2017 said:
    meron po ba nakapagtry maglodge without Singapore Police Clearance? allowed po ba ng immi system to skip this portion then nakapag lodge?

Lahat ng police clearance ko - 3 countries, di pa ready nung nag lodge ako. So to follow sila kahit naka lodge na ung visa. pwede ka mag attach ng docs after mag lodge.

Thank u po for your reply, as per my agent when we asked then to lodge even walang police clearance, her response was "this is not possible at this stage as the syatem will not allow us to proceed with tje submission of the application. If we try to override this - your application might be refused" ๐Ÿ˜”

Your agent said that? Police clearance is not required kaagad (either you follow it up after lodgment yourself or you wait for case officer request), so you should be able to lodge your application without it. My agent did that. My agent even advised against getting a police clearance agad eh, so we lodged without it at first then sinunod ko na lang shortly after lodging.

yes po, thats what my agent said last night.
    nakka lungkot.

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@Capuccino_2017 said:

@Cerberus13 said:

@Capuccino_2017 said:
    meron po ba nakapagtry maglodge without Singapore Police Clearance? allowed po ba ng immi system to skip this portion then nakapag lodge?

Lahat ng police clearance ko - 3 countries, di pa ready nung nag lodge ako. So to follow sila kahit naka lodge na ung visa. pwede ka mag attach ng docs after mag lodge.

Thank u po for your reply, as per my agent when we asked then to lodge even walang police clearance, her response was "this is not possible at this stage as the syatem will not allow us to proceed with tje submission of the application. If we try to override this - your application might be refused" ๐Ÿ˜”

Hmm never heard of that. We encourage clients from offshore to submit medical and police clearances later on once case officer requests for them via s56 letter. These are time sensitive documents and shouid be mindful as to when these are provided.

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator
    edited April 2023

@Capuccino_2017 said:
    @RheaMARN1171933 I would like to ask for your advise Ms. Rhea, how do you process for the visa fees of your clients if they are using their credit cards? tama po ba give card info front and back ?

Of course. Not different to paying it directly.

• Capuccino_2017Capuccino_2017 Philippines

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Capuccino_2017 said:
    @RheaMARN1171933 I would like to ask for your advise Ms. Rhea, how do you process for the visa fees of your clients if they are using their credit cards? tama po ba give card info front and back ?

Of course. No different to paying it directly.

Ok noted Thank you for your reply Ms @RheaMARN1171933 ๐Ÿ˜Š