Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

First Time Working Abroad

Hi, I really want to work abroad specially in Australia. May I ask if you can give me some information how to do it? By the way, I have been in HR Talent Acquisition for 5 years now.

Hope that someone will notice this. Thank you.

Comments

• Captain_ACaptain_A AUSTRALIA

@marvintee13 said:
    Hi, I really want to work abroad specially in Australia. May I ask if you can give me some information how to do it? By the way, I have been in HR Talent Acquisition for 5 years now.

Hope that someone will notice this. Thank you.

check if you have a skilled occupation on the list and check which visa you can apply for.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skill-occupation-list

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 Apr '16 EA CDR Skills Assessment submitted
    26 Apr '16 EA Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    07 May '16 PTE- A Results & Submitted EOI
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

Believe you can... and you're halfway there.... - Roosevelt

• marvintee13marvintee13 Posts: 5Member

That is noted. Thank you @Captain_A