Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

QLD 190 invites for Feb 2021

helloiamalexahelloiamalexa PhilippinesPosts: 54Member

Hello,
Meron na po ba ditong naglodge ng EOI noong Feb 2021 na nakareceive na ng invite?

=========================================
QLD 190 EOI Lodge Date: 04 Feb 2021
ANZCO code: 261313

Comments

• helloiamalexahelloiamalexa Philippines

Anyone? At least post for those who are also waiting? Medyo frustrated na ako sa kakaantay. FYI Onshore nga pala ako

Warning rant below

Just a background. I've been chasing the dream of getting a PR or even just an invite to apply since 2016. I check the forums and news everyday para lang makita kung may mgagawa ba ako or may chance. I even studied to get more points. I spent most of my savings for this. I pushed back things I wanted to do to get here (getting a house, a car, a pet and even getting married). I really really really hope my efforts won't be in vain

• fruitysfruitys Brisbane

You're definitely in the queue, the backlog is just big.

Not waiting but good luck :)

helloiamalexa

SI 189 - Software Engineer - 261313 (80 pts)

-- offshore --
    11-Oct-2017 - ACS (ICT major, 8+ years)
    18-Oct-2017 - PTE (90)
    19-Oct-2017 - EOI
    09-Nov-2017 - Invited
    06-Feb-2018 - Grant
    13-Feb-2018 - PDOS
    -- onshore --
    02-Jun-2018 - Initial entry
    04-Jun-2018 - TFN, Medicare, MyGov
    05-Jun-2018 - Start job hunting
    25-Jun-2018 - Driver licence
    26-Jul-2018 - Opened super
    30-Jul-2018 - Job 1 start - permie - $
    12-Feb-2021 - Job 1 end (redundancy)
    22-Feb-2021 - Job 2 start - contract - $$$

@fruitys said:

Thank you fruitys. Sana di na umabot na sumuko ako sa AUS at maghanap ng ibang bansa na mas madali ang migration process.

fruitys
  • crisanthonycrisanthony Posts: 66Member

@helloiamalexa said:

@fruitys said:

Thank you fruitys. Sana di na umabot na sumuko ako sa AUS at maghanap ng ibang bansa na mas madali ang migration process.

@helloiamalexa Hello. ano pala visa mo jan sa AU while waiting?

@crisanthony said:

@helloiamalexa said:

@fruitys said:

@helloiamalexa Hello. ano pala visa mo jan sa AU while waiting?

Hello @crisanthony, nakabridging visa ako ngayon since nagexpire na student visa ko. Nagapply ako ng Temporary Graduate visa last February at inaantay ko rin yun.

Received a pre-invite yesterday! Finally! Hopefully things will go smoothly!

xiaoxuePiper003SAP_Consultantmoney_engineermariamaria
  • Piper003Piper003 Posts: 127Member

@helloiamalexa said:

Congrats!

@Piper003 said:

@helloiamalexa said:

Congrats!

Guys. Nakakafrustrate yung nangyayari. I got a pre-invite thinking that I met the requirements for QLD 190 state nomination. After passing my requirements for nomination and waiting for 2 weeks, I received a call from my migration agent that I didn't pass the work requirement of 6 months full-time work. They said my part-time work of 9 months in Australia (20 hours per week) doesn't count. So yeah, it was devastating news. I cried for awhile and got over it. Then, just this morning, I received another call from my agent saying that QLD nominated me. And she said this must be a mistake. I received the e-mail and saw that the all my documents in BSMQ's portal got approved with my application status set to nominated. I haven't received any e-mails from BSMQ yet but my migration agent said she called them and this was indeed a mistake. Parang pinaglalaruan ako ng BSMQ. Ang sakit sa loob.

Now I have to take my PTE exam again.

• chemistmomchemistmom Philippines

@helloiamalexa said:

@Piper003 said:

@helloiamalexa said:

Congrats!

Guys. Nakakafrustrate yung nangyayari. I got a pre-invite thinking that I met the requirements for QLD 190 state nomination. After passing my requirements for nomination and waiting for 2 weeks, I received a call from my migration agent that I didn't pass the work requirement of 6 months full-time work. They said my part-time work of 9 months in Australia (20 hours per week) doesn't count. So yeah, it was devastating news. I cried for awhile and got over it. Then, just this morning, I received another call from my agent saying that QLD nominated me. And she said this must be a mistake. I received the e-mail and saw that the all my documents in BSMQ's portal got approved with my application status set to nominated. I haven't received any e-mails from BSMQ yet but my migration agent said she called them and this was indeed a mistake. Parang pinaglalaruan ako ng BSMQ. Ang sakit sa loob.

Nagexpire na ba yung PTE mo?

_Jeremiah 29:11-12 _

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you".

• chemistmomchemistmom Philippines

@helloiamalexa said:
    Anyone? At least post for those who are also waiting? Medyo frustrated na ako sa kakaantay. FYI Onshore nga pala ako

Warning rant below

Just a background. I've been chasing the dream of getting a PR or even just an invite to apply since 2016. I check the forums and news everyday para lang makita kung may mgagawa ba ako or may chance. I even studied to get more points. I spent most of my savings for this. I pushed back things I wanted to do to get here (getting a house, a car, a pet and even getting married). I really really really hope my efforts won't be in vain

Do your best, but make a fallback plan.

_Jeremiah 29:11-12 _

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you".

@chemistmom said:

@helloiamalexa said:

@Piper003 said:

@helloiamalexa said:

Congrats!

Nagexpire na ba yung PTE mo?

Magexpire na siya this June 28. May schedule na ako this June 19. Ayoko na sana siya itake kasi sawa na ako magaral. Pero, kung talagang kailangan tiis na lang.

• engineer20engineer20 Sydney

@helloiamalexa said:

@Piper003 said:

@helloiamalexa said:

Congrats!

@helloiamalexa may agent ka pala. nung nanominate ka ng BSMQ walang nareceived na ITA from DHA? normally magkasunod lang dating nito. saka 3 yrs na ba PTE mo?

29May2015: Submitted Online Application to VETASSESS (312112 Building Associate)
    02Jun2015: Lodged Date at VETASSESS
    28Aug2015: VETASSESS Assessment Completed (312112 Building Associate) - POSITIVE
    17Oct2015: PTE-A taken at SG
    19Oct2015: PTE-A Result: L-83, R-90, S-76, W-90 OAS-87
    19Oct2015: Submitted EOI Visa 190 (65 points plus SS 5 points if granted)
    19Oct2015: Submitted VIC SS Online Application Visa 190
    20Oct2015: VIC acknowledged SS application and gave Reference Number
    02Nov2015: VIC SS Application Rejected
    05Nov2015: Submitted Online Reassessment to VETASSESS (312212 Civil Engineering Technician) 08Feb2016: VETASSESS Outcome POSITIVE
    07Nov2015: Updated EOI to select NSW (312112)
    18Dec2015: Received NSW SS Invitation Stream 2
    21Dec2015: Lodged NSW SS Application
    12Jan2016: NSW SS Approved / Visa 190 ITA Received
    29Jan2016: SG PCC (Me) / Medical (Me, Wife and Kid)
    01Feb2016: Medicals Cleared
    05Feb2016: Lodged Visa 190
    18Feb2016: NBI Clearance Applied (Me and Wife) - HIT
    29Feb2016: SG PCC (Wife)
    03Mar2016: Collected and Uploaded NBI Clearance
    04Mar2016: Direct Grant
    07May2016: Initial Entry (Sydney)
    16Jul2017: Big Move
    Oct2020: Lodged Citizenship Application
    May2021: Citizenship Interview and Test
    TBA: Citizenship Ceremony

@engineer20 said:

@helloiamalexa said:

@Piper003 said:

@helloiamalexa said:

Congrats!

@helloiamalexa may agent ka pala. nung nanominate ka ng BSMQ walang nareceived na ITA from DHA? normally magkasunod lang dating nito. saka 3 yrs na ba PTE mo?

yes may agent ako. yung pte ko mag3 years na on june 28. wala akong nareceive na email from DHA. Not sure kung may nareceive ba yung agent ko.