Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

457/482 TSS Subsequent entrant (Timeline and Requirements - Married)

Hello po. Sino po recently ng apply ng subsequent entrant visa for 457/482? Pashare naman po ano mga requirements sinumbit ninyo and ano po timeline, progress/update sa application nyo. If granted na, gaano po kabilis? Any tips or suggestions po? We recently got married (January 18, 2022) and waiting nlng sa PSA authenticated na marriage cert, my husband's employer is willing to extend their sponsorship to me. Qualified n rin magapply ng PR ang asawa ko kaya lang we are thinking na baka masyado matagal processing ng PR kaya mag subsequent entrant nlng muna sana ako then onshore, saka magapply kami ng PR. Any suggestions po? Thank you

Comments

• summerlovinsummerlovin Posts: 38Member
  • gabrigabri Posts: 12Member

Hello! My husband's TSS 482 Subsequent Entrant visa was recently granted. My visa got approved last October pa and he wasn't included in my application. We got married January 4 and hinabol ko agad visa nya once we got the certified true copy of the marriage cert from the city hall.

Application Lodged: January 14, 2022
    Medicals Done: January 24, 2022 - no further action required by January 29
    Grant: February 12, 2022

Not sure po if nakahelp but critical skills kasi kami both and I made sure to upload his employment contract with his AU employer, nomination extension letter from my employer, his school documents and skills assessment results.

• summerlovinsummerlovin Posts: 38Member

@gabri said:
    Hello! My husband's TSS 482 Subsequent Entrant visa was recently granted. My visa got approved last October pa and he wasn't included in my application. We got married January 4 and hinabol ko agad visa nya once we got the certified true copy of the marriage cert from the city hall.

Application Lodged: January 14, 2022
    Medicals Done: January 24, 2022 - no further action required by January 29
    Grant: February 12, 2022

Not sure po if nakahelp but critical skills kasi kami both and I made sure to upload his employment contract with his AU employer, nomination extension letter from my employer, his school documents and skills assessment results.

Thanks po for your reply. I submitted my application earlier today then I received the referral letter for medical. Trying to book an appointment in St Luke's extension clinic but the earliest schedule that I was able to book is March 29. San po kayo nagpamedical?

• froufrou iloilo

Good day! My 482 was granted yesterday lang po..would like to ask those nakaka alis lang if nag-POEA po ba kayo or nag-cross country like via SG or Indonesia po?? I am weighing this thing po kasi baka ma-offload po kasi..TIA sa mga sasagot.