Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Acquiring OEC in Australia

Just wanted to share my experience acquiring OEC here in Australia. First time here. Processed mine dito na sa Australia.

I would highly suggest to sign up dito first (https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph//onlineservices/poeaonline.aspx) kase need mo din to. Ready mo lang Pag-ibig ID, passport, beneficiaries, SSS ID or UMID. Nakalimutan ko na. Check nalang ulit. Pinakamatagal 24 hours bago ma receive ang email to verify your account. Click lang balik manggagawa sa right hand side. It will show all the documents you need to put in para maka proceed.

These are the updated requirements by far for employment verification:

1. Payslip (3 months worth)
  2. Contract (with signature both company & employee)
  3. Working visa
  4. Passport page
  5. Private insurance (make sure na may repatriation included). If you don't have this, you can download the addendum (available on their website) na you need information from your company po or acquire an repatriation insurance. Saken included na.

Next auspost,
1. Self-addressed envelope (lagay niyo lang address niyo here)
2. Money order worth $18 (Recipient: POLO - Philippines Embassy)

Ok na small envelope kasya naman.

Address:
POLO - Philippines Embassy
1 Moonah Pl, Yarralumla ACT 2600

Overall: $68.00 yong nabayaran ko

They will email you the soft copies after. Once you have all this information na. Balik ka sa link sa taas and proceed to Balik Manggagawa (make sure na comply mo na din lahat ng need here stated above to proceed).

First is flight date (flight date pabalik sa Australia not papunta sa PH) Take note na 60 days lang validity ng OEC. Fill out all the required details. Click submit. This is only to book your appointment. It will ask you to schedule your appointment.

You have to go to the nearest POEA kiosk or satellite sa PILIPINAS malapit sayo check lang sa google anong malapit sayo. Mostly meron yan sa airport, SM malls, etc para don mo kunin ang OEC.

Hope this helps πŸ™

ANZSCO 261111 ICT Business Analyst | 189 - 75 | 190 (NSW) - 80 | 419 (NSW) - 90
Oct 2019 - Started my journey to πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί as a SV holder (Diploma and Adv. diploma of IT)
Feb 2020 - Arrived in Au - Thank you Lord!
Oct 2022 - Granted Visa TSS 482 (Medium stream)
Jun 2023 - Start of my PR journey (Thank you, Lord para sa biyaya and opportunity!)
15 June 2023 - Consulted IMES and Immi Visa
22 June 2023 - Submitted all documents for ACS Skills Assessment
05 July 2023 - Submitted additional doco to IMES
27 July 2023 - Lodged ACS Assessment
08 Sept 2023 - PTE (Proficient)
25 Oct 2023 - Received ACS positive result after 13 weeks
27 Oct 2023 - EOI Lodgement
30 Oct 2023 - Corrected EOI for work experience claimed points
--Waiting for pre-invite--

MakuneruJoninhobaiken

Comments

• lunarcatlunarcat Posts: 376Member

2-3 weeks pala processing. Tawagan niyo nalang sila if wala pa din :)

Oct 2019 - Started my journey to πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί as a SV holder (Diploma and Adv. diploma of IT)
    Jun 2023 - Start of my PR journey (Thank you, Lord para sa biyaya and opportunity!)

• mcril22mcril22 Sydney NSW

@lunarcat said:

Hi, tried calling yung POLO Labor Office NUmber but no one was answering. San kaya pede? Thank you

@mcril22 said:

@lunarcat said:

Hi, tried calling yung POLO Labor Office NUmber but no one was answering. San kaya pede? Thank you

Keep on trying po. Due to the number of calls na narreceive nila everyday, minsan hindi maka push through yong call. You also can reach them out via email din.

@mcril22 said:

@lunarcat said:

Hello po. Tumawag ako sa kanila. Nag push through naman yong call after xx times. Good thing. Hahaha.

They're still on it. Theey are processing the documents sent from December 28 to January 13. Sobrang dami daw kase ng documents na pinaprocess nila now kaya medjo delay.

Kelan po kayo nag send? Please email din to follow up [email protected]..

Hope this helps po :)

• kayemeekayemee Posts: 17Member

hi @lunarcat
    thanks for this guide. I only arrived recently in Australia under 482 visa. Gusto ko na rin paverify yung contract ko para makakuha na ng OEC in case need umuwi ng pinas :D

Did you still provide the following? Yan kasi nakalagay sa Phil Embassy AU website.

• Hard copy/printed copy of employer’s passport or driver's license
    • Hard copy/printed copy of company certification/declaration signed by authorized signatory of the company using their letterhead that they have not hired more than 5 Filipino workers processed under Name Hire in POEA and that the company has not partnered with Philippine Recruitment agency to process the deployment of their workers.

@kayemee said:
    hi @lunarcat
    thanks for this guide. I only arrived recently in Australia under 482 visa. Gusto ko na rin paverify yung contract ko para makakuha na ng OEC in case need umuwi ng pinas :D

Did you still provide the following? Yan kasi nakalagay sa Phil Embassy AU website.

• Hard copy/printed copy of employer’s passport or driver's license
    • Hard copy/printed copy of company certification/declaration signed by authorized signatory of the company using their letterhead that they have not hired more than 5 Filipino workers processed under Name Hire in POEA and that the company has not partnered with Philippine Recruitment agency to process the deployment of their workers.

No need na po. Whatever was written above yong lang din sinend ko sa POLO, unless they changed it, and didn’t update their website :)

kayemee

Thanks @lunarcat
    Ang hirap din kasi ipaliwanag sa employer yang OEC na yan πŸ˜…

@kayemee said:
    Thanks @lunarcat
    Ang hirap din kasi ipaliwanag sa employer yang OEC na yan πŸ˜…

You can explain to your employer that it is required when exiting the Philippines. They surely understand naman knowing each country has its own protocol. Unfortunately, strict lang talaga sa Pinas due to illegal activities.

kayemee

• jopetsantosjopetsantos Posts: 1Member

Bakit pala $68 para sa OEC? First timer here, galing SG at expired ang OWWA. TIA!

@jopetsantos said:

Bakit pala $68 para sa OEC? First timer here, galing SG at expired ang OWWA. TIA!

Hello, that was the overall expense po including the envelopes, money order, and posting :) $18 lang yong bayad ng verification. OEC will be acquired at POEA office and I only paid Php 100 :)

• alibanini1209alibanini1209 Posts: 58Member

@lunarcat said:
    Just wanted to share my experience acquiring OEC here in Australia. First time here. Processed mine dito na sa Australia.

I would highly suggest to sign up dito first (https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph//onlineservices/poeaonline.aspx) kase need mo din to. Ready mo lang Pag-ibig ID, passport, beneficiaries, SSS ID or UMID. Nakalimutan ko na. Check nalang ulit. Pinakamatagal 24 hours bago ma receive ang email to verify your account. Click lang balik manggagawa sa right hand side. It will show all the documents you need to put in para maka proceed.

3. Working visa
    4. Passport page
    5. Private insurance (make sure na may repatriation included). If you don't have this, you can download the addendum (available on their website) na you need information from your company po or acquire an repatriation insurance. Saken included na.

Next auspost,

Address:

They will email you the soft copies after. Once you have all this information na. Balik ka sa link sa taas and proceed to Balik Manggagawa (make sure na comply mo na din lahat ng need here stated above to proceed).

First is flight date (flight date pabalik sa Australia not papunta sa PH) Take note na 60 days lang validity ng OEC. Fill out all the required details. Click submit. This is only to book your appointment. It will ask you to schedule your appointment.

You have to go to the nearest POEA kiosk or satellite sa PILIPINAS malapit sayo check lang sa google anong malapit sayo. Mostly meron yan sa airport, SM malls, etc para don mo kunin ang OEC.

Hope this helps πŸ™

@lunarcat, need ba na per page ng contract e signed by both employee and employer? Or okay na don sa regular na acknowledgement/acceptance page ng contracts? Also, requirement ba ang payslips or pwede iskip? I was just employed nung end of March, and planning to go home ng August. Parang buzzer beater kung sa end of june pa kasi ako magsusubmit, baka di umabot sa uwi ko haha

@alibanini1209 said:

@lunarcat said:

3. Working visa
    4. Passport page

Next auspost,

Address:

Hope this helps πŸ™

@lunarcat, need ba na per page ng contract e signed by both employee and employer? Or okay na don sa regular na acknowledgement/acceptance page ng contracts? Also, requirement ba ang payslips or pwede iskip? I was just employed nung end of March, and planning to go home ng August. Parang buzzer beater kung sa end of june pa kasi ako magsusubmit, baka di umabot sa uwi ko haha

Hindi naman need per page yong signature as long as it has both of your signature and ni employer.. It has to be three months worth of payslip, but to make sure you can call or email them po baka pwedi naman hindi since they only stamped a page of my payslip despite i submitted loads. :)

Thank you! sorry last na, in what part mo nilagay ang email mo? Kasi you said soft copies were emailed to you. Pero I cant find anything sa list of requirements na may info sheet or anything of some sort. @lunarcat

@lunarcat said:

@alibanini1209 said:

@lunarcat said:

3. Working visa
    4. Passport page

Next auspost,

Address:

Hope this helps πŸ™

Hindi naman need per page yong signature as long as it has both of your signature and ni employer.. It has to be three months worth of payslip, but to make sure you can call or email them po baka pwedi naman hindi since they only stamped a page of my payslip despite i submitted loads. :)

@alibanini1209 said:
    Thank you! sorry last na, in what part mo nilagay ang email mo? Kasi you said soft copies were emailed to you. Pero I cant find anything sa list of requirements na may info sheet or anything of some sort. @lunarcat

@lunarcat said:

@alibanini1209 said:

@lunarcat said:

3. Working visa
    4. Passport page

Next auspost,

Address:

Hope this helps πŸ™

Good question, nasa contract ko yong personal email ko. It is also advisable to email them to follow up at [email protected].

When I called them, they asked for my email, and they advised me to follow up via email.

@lunarcat thank you sa sobrang quick response! drop ko na lang sa posting box tong requirements ko today. Emailed them and they said current payslip is okay na :smile:

@lunarcat said:

@alibanini1209 said:

@lunarcat said:

@alibanini1209 said:

@lunarcat said:

3. Working visa
    4. Passport page

Next auspost,

Address:

Hope this helps πŸ™

Good question, nasa contract ko yong personal email ko. It is also advisable to email them to follow up at [email protected].

When I called them, they asked for my email, and they advised me to follow up via email.

lunarcat

Hi guys! Update ko lang, received a scanned copy of my verified contract kanina lang. Mabilis na sila, 25 days lang yung inabot sakin. Di na din ako nagfollow up so I guess unti unti na nila nauubos ang backlogs? πŸ™‚

MACINOZ2023

Same here. Mabilis na ang contract verification. They received my documents 20July, and I just received the verified contract today (2 weeks total).