Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

vetassess CETech

Hello, ask ko lang po if pwede ko isama ang present job sa claiming exp. ko? Almost 4 months pa lang po ako sa present job. I have my payslip po and maybe the contract they gave me. But it only stated there na my contract is renewed for another 90days? Contractual po. Project based. Thank you. Sana may makakasagot.

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

Why not? If you’re comfortable approaching your employer to sign an employment reference letter. A lot of my clients (Filipinos) hesitate to approach their current employers as they feel awkward given they’re just new.