Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Primary school academic year

Pede bang mag enroll ang mga kids in the middle of academic year ( for eg July)? Macoconsider ba sila na completer at the end of the year?

MACINOZ2023irl031816washouthhm9067Capuccino_2017melvonrentawispidprik

Comments

• alibanini1209alibanini1209 Posts: 58Member

Hello, my daughter will be starting kindergarten on term 3, kakatapos lang kasi school year sa pinas so I have asked around na. Okay naman mga schools, they accept kids all year round, and moving from year to year apparently depends din sa assessment. My daughter turned 6 nung march and supposedly sa NSW calendar year 1 na sya, pero we opted to enroll her sa kinder so magka adjustment period sya, and hopefully she meets friends na magiging classmate nya din sa year 1 🙂

MACINOZ2023ispidprik