Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ACS REQUIREMENTS

Hi everyone, sana po may makasagot. Im planning to have my skills assessment sana with ACS. This was my years of working experience
1st Company - 5yrs 4 months
2nd Company - 10months
3rd company- 7months as of now.

My second company has been sold to another company. Is it okay not to pass it as part of the employment since 10 months lang naman?
Or may way po ba kung ano pwedeng gawin or documents an pwede ipasa since wala na akong makukuhang employment reference sa kanila?

Comments

• casssiecasssie 💛

@spencerlyka said:
    Hi everyone, sana po may makasagot. Im planning to have my skills assessment sana with ACS. This was my years of working experience
    1st Company - 5yrs 4 months
    2nd Company - 10months
    3rd company- 7months as of now.

My second company has been sold to another company. Is it okay not to pass it as part of the employment since 10 months lang naman?
    Or may way po ba kung ano pwedeng gawin or documents an pwede ipasa since wala na akong makukuhang employment reference sa kanila?

Read thru this thread specifically for ACS
    https://pinoyau.info/discussion/36/australian-computer-society-skills-application

To quickly answer your questions:
    Q1: Yes, ok lang
    Q2: Yes, stat dec

All other info are in that thread. Hope that helps!

spencerlyka

m(au)nifesting 🇦🇺