Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ECE Graduate and Work Exp in Power Plant Generation

Hello po Pinoy AU members!

Bago po ako in this forum and would like to seek advise kasi me and my husband is inclined to apply for a skilled visa 190 to AU.

We are both ECE and my work right now is in the IT side which is more of a functional consultant and around 6yrs exp. As checked po sa occupations list, pwede po ako as ICT Business Analyst or Systems Analyst. Sa pag review2 ko po dito sa forum, nkita ko po ung iba is sa ACS po nag pa assess and they got positive results naman.

Whilst, for the case of my husband, ECE din po sya sa Power Generation industry as CRO (Control Room Operator) with 9 years exp, chineck din po namin ang occupations list, pwede po sya as Power Plant Operator and the assessing body is TRA. Pero the occupation is listed as STSOL. and di rin po namin sure if iqualify ung Bachelors degree nya in Engineering since prang trade qualification po ung hinahanap nila.
Then may nakita din po kami meron Plant Engineer sa EA.

Mgpapatulong po sana kami if saan po ba mas magandang mag pa assess based po dun sa exp ng husband ko? Sa TRA po ba or sa EA?

Maraming salamat po sa lahat ng makakapag advise! God bless po.

Comments

• xChartreusexChartreuse Posts: 2Member

Hello po! Hoping po may makapag advise sa amin.