Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Can I still work in other States if I am granted a visa 190?

2»

Comments

• olewolew Posts: 91Member

very interesting and helpful thread. all valid points.

in my personal view, you should apply to all visa or states possible (180 & 190/491 in all state). ika nga nila, more of chances of winning. Free lang naman magsend ng EOI/ROI, walang bayad (except NSW lol). If you get invited by a state you're not interested, then maybe wait up til the deadline of ITA before you decide to proceed or not.

Whether you want to stay in a nominating state or not, it is a LATER problem. as documented above, there's really no issue with working outside of your nominated state. it's just a moral obligation to the nominated state, AND you're not breaching any of the visa conditions they nominated you for. If they come back to you and ask why you're not in your nominated state (which is highly remote for now, no precedent at all), then just tell them you exerted all efforts to find a matching job but it didnt work out and you have to find job soonest dahil wala ka nang funds to support yourself, and probably add something about 'mental health' or idk (i think that's easy and valid explanation).

RE:Citizenship, you need to be PR and not violated any of your visa conditions. Wala naman sa PR 190 condition ang mag-stay sa nominated state and documented na din in above thread. Agree that legislation may change, but i dont think they have quota/limit with citizenships (i maybe wrong) that will require them to add another citizenship requirement, unlike skilled visa grants na actively monitored ang limits.

if you're gonna stick with 189 only or 1 particular state, it's a personal choice/decision but you should be prepared and aware na it may take LONGER for you to get invited or even NOT get invited at all (sayang time, sayang effort). And while you wait for your preferred visa/state, may chance na magbago ang legislation or requirements nila that may NOT be favorable for you anymore.

**TLDR: Apply to all 189/190/491 if free naman siya (separate EOIs), then decide later if you want to proceed when you have ITA **

fmp_921nath143
  • haringkingkingharingkingking Adelaide

Very good and exciting thread. Buo na agad ang araw ko hahaha! Good luck guys sa mga naghihintay ng ITA, applyan lang lahat ng pwedeng applyan! :)

mathilde9nath143