Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room to rent- Chatswood area

arrenarren BrisbanePosts: 4Member
edited December 2013 in Housing & Rentals
Hello guys,

I need a room to rent in Chatswood area please.. shared accommodation. I will be moving-in by January 2013.
Help anyone please..
Salamat.

Arren

Comments

• idreambigidreambig Sydney
    do you mean on january 2014? im looking for a shared accomodation too from that area. Sana may makabasa, maybe you guys know someone who can help us out! thanks!

Jeremiah 29:11

• arrenarren Brisbane
    Hi Jeremiah, Yes January 2014 nga. If you want share nalang tayo, please PM me at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Thanks.Arren
  • arrenarren Brisbane
    Haha I mean idreambig...hehehe napaghahalatang antukin hehe
  • idreambigidreambig Sydney
    hahaha! sent you an email at yahoo:)

Jeremiah 29:11