Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Effect of withdrawing a (previous) dependent on a 176 state sponsored visa application

jeff0610jeff0610 MelbournePosts: 32Member
Hi mga Kabayans, just want to inquire lang sana if there's anyone here who happens to experience or might know the possible effect of withdrawing a dependent on a 176 visa app. Ours was filed on 6/13/11 and we were contacted by our CO in August of the same year to provide documents which are mostly focused on documentary evidence to support the full dependency of my mother, who was then my dependent (the one I refer above). We were able to provide those documents but my CO had not contacted us despite our multiple follow ups. Almost 3 years had gone by and many changes happened including the cessation of my mother's full dependency to my family as she already lives with her parents ever since her mother encountered a life threatening disease in July 2013, upon the request of her siblings which are all live abroad. Her siblings are actually the ones supporting them now. We were not able to inform DIAC about this development since we already lost our hope that our application will still push through. However, last Tuesday, a new CO was assigned to us and he was asking of latest evidence of my mother's full dependency to us which I'm afraid we cannot provide as this is not the case any more. What shall I do now? I hope there is someone here who can provide us a useful insight of our case since this I think this is the only hindrance on our application because aside from this, the only pending documents now are the police clearances and medical examinations of me and my wife and the medical examination of our daughter Lianne. We will be really grateful of your inputs. Thanks in advance!!! Cheers...

Comments

• poinsettia9poinsettia9 Brisbane
    Just be honest. Tell your current situation to the CO.

July 9 2013: Applied for ANMAC
    Nov 19 2013: ANMAC assessment completed
    Nov. 22 2013: Applied for state nomination (visa 190)
    Dec. 13 2013: State Nomination approved
    Dec. 14 2013: Submitted EOI/ Bridging Visa A granted
    Feb. 3 2014: CO assigned (Additional doc. requested)
    Feb. 7 2014: NBI and Medicals submitted
    Feb. 20, 2014: Visa Grant

• TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Posts: 1,335Member, Moderator
    Hi mga Kabayans, just want to inquire lang sana if there's anyone here who happens to experience or might know the possible effect of withdrawing a dependent on a 176 visa app. Ours was filed on 6/13/11 and we were contacted by our CO in August of the same year to provide documents which are mostly focused on documentary evidence to support the full dependency of my mother, who was then my dependent (the one I refer above). We were able to provide those documents but my CO had not contacted us despite our multiple follow ups. Almost 3 years had gone by and many changes happened including the cessation of my mother's full dependency to my family as she already lives with her parents ever since her mother encountered a life threatening disease in July 2013, upon the request of her siblings which are all live abroad. Her siblings are actually the ones supporting them now. We were not able to inform DIAC about this development since we already lost our hope that our application will still push through. However, last Tuesday, a new CO was assigned to us and he was asking of latest evidence of my mother's full dependency to us which I'm afraid we cannot provide as this is not the case any more. What shall I do now? I hope there is someone here who can provide us a useful insight of our case since this I think this is the only hindrance on our application because aside from this, the only pending documents now are the police clearances and medical examinations of me and my wife and the medical examination of our daughter Lianne. We will be really grateful of your inputs. Thanks in advance!!! Cheers...
    I suggest be honest sabihin mo kung anu nangyare lahat kasi malalaman din naman ng CO yan sa bandang huli dahil iba ang sistema dito recorded lahat computerized. Bawal kasi magsinungaling dito sa medical at sa pag apply ng visa. I reckon wala naman magiging problema kung sasabihin mo yung totoo mas gusto nila yung honest importante ay kung eligible ka sa pag apply ng visa. Ang CO naman sasabihin sayo kung anu ang dapat gawin. Kaya tanungin mo sa CO kung anu ang dapat gawin o kaya kung complicated kailangan mo na ng MARA agent. kapag na denied puede ka naman mag apila at least sinabi mo totoo. Good luck and God Bless.

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
    'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
    Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
    (Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
    For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"

• lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    Tell your CO and fill up a form to change details in your application.. I think it's form 929..

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)