Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a room in Docklands, Melbourne

bloodberrybloodberry BalangaPosts: 5Member
Hi! My student visa was just granted last week and I'm currently looking for a place to stay near Docklands, Melbourne, VIC by 1st of July. My details are as follows:

- I'm a female at her early twenties
- non-smoker and moderate drinker. I don't party in the bars so no need to worry about noise and rude behavior
- I don't own any pet and I don't plan to own one while I'm there
- I have a tight budget since I just started working a few years ago: ($150-250 AUS) for rent

Unfortunately, I don't have any relatives in AUS. My parents will be partially supporting my studies and I'll just be using my savings to finance my study there. Hope you can help me.

Comments

• bloodberrybloodberry Balanga
    If any one is also looking for a place to stay in this area, please let me know so we can share a flat.
  • j3029j3029 Sydney
    edited May 2014
    Renting in Docklands is very expensive. Do you consider renting a bit farther? 45min (bus and train) away from the city for $150 /week including utilities and internet
  • therealaidstherealaids Singapore
    Me too. maybe i can join in?
  • bloodberrybloodberry Balanga
    @j3029 Hi! Sent you a PM :)
  • jeff0610jeff0610 Melbourne
    @bloodberry pwede ba magjoin.pero temporary lang since my family will follow when i get a job. Kaya lang male po ako, hope ok lang sa inyo. Pls email me [email protected]. Tnx
  • scann3rscann3r Melbourne
    we have available room for single person only. you may check our ads;

pinoyau.info/profile/UserAdPreview/234/Room%20for%20Rent%20in%20Melbourne%20Incl%20All%20Bills