Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ACS assessment and EOI application

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding my my ACS assessment result, it was mentioned that "Your Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from College- University completed January 2009 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Diploma with a major in computing.

I have submitted my EOI last November 2013 and I wanted to make sure that I am not uploading any incorrect information. On Education section of the EOI application, I have selected Advanced Diploma, is this correct? or shall I use Bachelor Degree in Science.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Feb 26, 2015: ACS results 261311 (Analyst Programmer)
March 23, 2016: PTE-A results (L70, R77,S73,W76)
March 25, 2016: Lodged EOI/189(60), 489(70)

--
Mark 11:24 "Therefore I tell you, Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."