Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PTE ACADEMIC

Comments

• allejallej Melbourne

Justin said:

Lumabas na score ko I passed! Thank Goooood! Sana pasado din kayo lahat. Wooooo ang saya saya ko at nakapasa ako sa unang take God is Good!

congrats pre!dahil yan sa kfc haha
    yehess.. paburger naman kayo jan... hahaha

Congrats ulit! Baka magkakabatch tayo sa July2016. :) onting hintay na lang and lots of prayers. :D

Accountant (General) -221111
    Age 25: 30 Points
    ICAA Bachelor's Degree: 15 points
    ICAA Work Experience 4years: 5 points
    PTE Academic S90 W90 R88 L90 (OAS90): 20 points

07-Jun-2016 - Submitted EOI with 70points
    03-Aug-2016 - Received an Invitation to Apply for Visa189
    05-Aug-2016 - Lodged Visa189, Frontloaded all docs
    18-Aug-2016 - Visa Grant! (DG)
    16-Nov-2016 - Big move to Melbourne
    22-Nov-2016 - Start of job interviews
    05-Dec-2016 - First day of work (Full-time, Permanent)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -E.R.

• JustinJustin Philippines
    Tama!
  • pinoytalkerpinoytalker Melbourne
    @cheezy_pops oo ako nga yung nakajacket.. hehe. Ok rin ang strategy mo na magpalate.
    @jella libre kita burger pag nagkitakita. Sana makapasok na tayo sa july 2016 invites.

Dec 12 2015 - 1st IELTS LRWS failed
    Feb 2016 - 2nd IELTS LRWS failed
    June 14 2016 - PTE Acad LRWS 90/83/87/90 - 20 points!
    June 23 2016 - Submitted req to ACS
    July 7 2016 - ACS assessment received < 5 years. Sent email for
    reassessment
    July 8 2016 - ACS result update 5 years credited (75pts)
    July 14 2016 - Sent EOI
    July 28 2016 - Got my NBI Clearance
    Aug 2 2016 - Received ITA
    Aug 9 2016 - Lodged Visa
    Aug 12 2016 - took Medical Exam
    Aug 15 2016 - sent Medical results. No action needed.
    - attached documents
    Aug 30 2016 - uploaded form 80
    Aug 31 2016 - CO contact (send PTE results online) sayang DG na
    sana..
    - Sent PTE results online. Clicked "Information
    Provided" and emailed CO.
    Oct 13 2016 - (12:43PM) Sent a follow up email. (ginaya si Bourne)
    Oct 13 2016 - VISA received!
    Feb 6 2016 - Bound to Melbourne

God is able to make all grace abound to you!
    Never give up. Reach for your dreams!

@Justin 2 yung matangkad sa batch natin na nakita ko. Ako yung isa na nakajacket.

reassessment
    July 14 2016 - Sent EOI
    Aug 9 2016 - Lodged Visa
    - attached documents
    sana..

• cheezy_popscheezy_pops Mandaluyong
    Si @pinoytalker yun kulot, hihi *peace...

ANZSCO Code 254415 - Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency)

25/11/2017 EOI with 55 points - Subclass 190 (NSW)

Hahahaha. Yung kulot salot. :) @cheezy_pops

reassessment
    July 14 2016 - Sent EOI
    Aug 9 2016 - Lodged Visa
    - attached documents
    sana..

• bournebourne Singapore
    edited June 2016
    Hi Guys,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank God and to all the members who shared their reviewers and tips in this forum. All the materials helped me a lot. And by the way, I also shared all the review materials with my colleague (we took the exam together, he got his desired scores as well :) ).

I took IELTS once but failed. Fortunately, I did it with PTE. I took the exam last Monday and received the result yesterday (Tuesday) - in 24 hours. Below are my scores:

LRSW - 83/78/85/81 (1 point na lang ang reading, 20 points na sana hehe)

To be honest, I was not expecting those scores because I was not confident with my performance during the exam, not to mention my English skills, particularly speaking and reading. In speaking, I know I made many mistakes in describe image, retell lecture and some in repeat sentence and short answer question. And I ran out of time in reading.

I am going to share with you my whole experience para man lang makabawi.

Disclaimer: This is not to boast but to inspire and to give more confidence :).. Sabi nga nila, kung kinaya ko, kakayanin nyo rin. Kaya nating lahat.

Testing Location - Pearsonvue, SG

Testing environment - I consider myself lucky because nobody occupied the cubicle on my right and I did not even hear the voice of the examinee on my left (maybe he was taking a different exam or something).

Speaking
    - I honestly struggled on this. I was even worried because there was a breathing noise during the mic testing. I told the examiner but didn't even bother to check so I just went on with the test.

Read Aloud - I just read the paragraph in relax tone and in average pace. I used phrasing in most of the long sentences to catch breath (this is important in my opinion) and emphasized the important information. I don't actually know how to read aloud the perfect way.

Describe Image - Some of the graphs were rather complex like the comparison of two graphs. I got confused on how to describe these kinds of graph. Anyway, I just followed the template (I got from this forum) by giving the title, highest value, lowest value and conclusion (trend). I even stammered while speaking and mistakenly identified wrong values/numbers. I can rate my performance here 7 out of 10.

Retell Lecture - Even more challenging for me especially on the second item. The narrator in the second item speaks too fast and the topic is complicated. I caught only few words in this item. Consequently, I did not manage to consume the entire 40 seconds. I just retold whatever I wrote in the notepad and finished in 30 seconds or less because I ran out of words to say. Another thing is I found it difficult to read my own handwriting using the pen provided. I can still remember that my last sentence was incomplete because there is one word I could not read on my notes (hehe). 6 out of 10 is my rate here.

Repeat Sentence - The problem with this for me is that the dialog is quite fast. Aside from that, I could not understand one or two words in the sentence. Maybe, I only got 5 out of 10 sentences correctly. The other 5, I missed one or two words in each of them. Performance rating is 6 of 10.

Short Answer Question - There were questions where I need to get the answer from a picture/image. I focused my eyes on the monitor all the time during this section. However, I made a mistake of speaking immediately after the recording and not realizing there is a 2 seconds delay before the recording opens. I just realized it after the second question. Also, I was not 100% sure of my answers in 1 or 2 questions. Performance rating is 8 of 10.

Writing - I did ok in this I guess.

Summary Written Text - To be honest, I had difficulty in paraphrasing and thinking of different vocab/synonyms to use. I just wrote whatever I think is the summary by understanding the context of the topic and reused most of the words in the paragraph.

Write Essay - Writing is one of my weaknesses. I actually wished for an easy topic here. Fortunately, it was granted. My topic was "The means of communication has changed markedly, what do you think are the positive and negative impacts of this change in the society?”. I followed the essay format in writefix.com (visit this, very helpful). The format I used is introduction in the first paragraph, negative impacts in second, positive in third and fourth paragraph is conclusion. My technique here is I wrote minimum 200 words first. Then when I saw I still have time, I added more until it reached 260 words. I still had 3 mins to review my work. I finished the essay just on time.

See more below...

NOC - 261313 Software Engineer
    Qualification - Bachelor Degree (BS Computer Science)

March 29, 2016 - Submitted to ACS
    April 1, 2016 - IELTS (BC) Speaking Test
    April 2, 2016 - IELTS (BC) Written (LWR) Test
    April 12, 2016 - Received ACS Assessment result - Suitable (Degree), minus 2.2 years
    April 15, 2016 - L/R/W/S - 7.5/6.5/6.5/7 - :(
    April 18, 2016 - Secured NBI Clearance while in PH (me)
    June 13, 2016 - PTE-A Exam
    June 14, 2016 - PTE-A Result - L/R/S/W - 83/78/85/81 :)
    June 16, 2016 - Submitted EOI (subclass 189 / 70 pts)
    July 1, 2016 - Partner applied for NBI Clearance (from SG)
    July 06, 2016 - Received ITA :)
    July 16, 2016 - Medical - SATA AMK, SG
    July 19, 2016 - Medical cleared (me)
    August 1, 2016 - Partner received her NBI clearance
    August 2, 2016 - Medical cleared (partner)
    August 9, 2016 - Logded Visa 189
    August 9, 2016 - Applied for Singapore COC (me & partner)
    August 10, 2016 - Uploaded docs (except SG COC)
    August 18, 2016 - Collected and Uploaded SG COC
    August 24, 2016 - CO (Brisbane) contacted, asking for form-80 of dependent - (Re-uploaded same day)
    October 11, 2016 - Followed up via email
    October 13, 2016 - Hugh Grant :)

• bournebourne Singapore
    edited June 2016
    Reading
    - Another weakness of mine because I am a slow reader. Even in IELTS, I really struggled in reading (6.5 band score). They are right, there is time pressure. I ran out of time here because I was caught off guard with the change in sequence of the reading parts as compared to the one during my practice. Fill in the Blanks (drag and drop) came first, multiple choice - choose multiple answers was in the middle and then followed by reorder and Fill in the Blanks (dropdown) and last is multiple choice - CSA (more on this below). But I find some of the parts in reading in PTE easier than in IELTS such as Fill in the Blanks (drag and drop) and Fill in the Blanks (select from drop down).

Fill in the Blanks (drag and drop) - I found this easier in real exam than in practice test. I usually read the whole sentence to check if my selected word is the most appropriate based on context, grammar and collocation of leading and trailing words to the missing word.

Multiple Choice - Choose Multiple Answers - Luckily, the answers were given in the first paragraph, which saved me a lot of time in finding the answers.

Re-order Paragraph - This is the most difficult for me. I never got to reorder the paragraphs correctly during my practice. I had always 2 or 3 paragraph arranged in the wrong order. I was not 100% sure of my arrangement of the paragraphs in the actual exam. But I think the actual exam has the same difficulty as the practice test (except MacMillan which is too confusing and complex for me). I did not spend too much time thinking on this.

Fill in the Blanks (drop down selection) - Although there are choices that are confusing due to similar meanings, it was still a manageable one for me. Similar to drag and drop, I reread the whole sentence before moving on.

Multiple Choice - CSA - After the fill in the blanks (drop down selection), I had only few seconds left. One reason is, like I mentioned, the sequence. Another is the time allotted (practice test allows 41 mins - if I remember correctly, but only 31 mins in my actual exam). It's still my fault anyway, I did not manage my time well. So I just used the remaining seconds in guessing the answers (two items here) in this section. I could have done better to have my 20 points (hehe).

Listening
    - In my perspective, listening in PTE is more manageable than in IELTS. You have the time to rethink your answer here before going to the next item. However, there is also a time limit in listening.

Summarize Spoken Text - I used the textbox provided on the screen to take down notes this time. This is quite similar to summarize written text except that you have to listen to a lecture. Usually, the lecture is slower, more organized and clearer than retell lecture.

Highlight Correct Summary - I took down a lot of notes here. Usually the correct summary is in sequence based on the lecture. I chose the summary closest to what I heard and understood from my notes.

Multiple Choice - Choose Multiple Answers - I read the question first before the recording starts. I also took notes while listening carefully here. And chose the best answers from what I heard based on the question.

Multiple Choice - Choose Single Answer - I read the question first before the recording starts. I just listened attentively here without taking notes. And chose the best answer from what I heard based on the question.

Fill in the Blanks - Again, I was focused on this. I used the words before the blank/textbox as signpost. I think I missed one blank here because I did not understand what the speaker said. I used the tab key to move to the next textbox. Also, I did not type the correct spelling of some of the missing words while listening. I just corrected them before moving to the next item. By the way, the speaker in the second item talked quite fast.

Select missing word (after the beep) - I just listened without taking notes here and chose the most appropriate answer based on the topic, context of the last sentence in the lecture and correct grammar and collocation from the selection of answer. Actual exam is easier in this part for me.

Highlight incorrect words - this is the easiest section of the listening. Still, you need to focus here. I used the mouse pointer in the screen while the recording was playing. Warning: the narration is fast.

Following are my tips based on my experience and opinion

1. Pray!
    2. Practice, practice, practice. Review, review, review.
    3. Focus, don't mind others in the room and mind your own business (hehe).
    4. Listen carefully/attentively to every audio recording.
    5. The transition is fast, so don't panic. Keep calm.
    6. Familiarized yourself with the PTE-A exam types/format/sequence. If you know the type of exam that's on the screen, you do not need to read the instructions, which could save you time.
    7. In listening, read the question immediately before the recording starts.
    8. In speaking, don't get intimidated with the graphs. Follow your game plan (template). Remember, fluency and pronunciation are what they are after here.
    9. In writing essay, quick thinking of content and fast typing is necessary. Gather your thoughts and type whatever comes to your mind. Sometimes, 20 mins might not be enough. So better follow a certain format (writefix.com) or even follow a template for your introduction, conclusion and the first sentence of the body paragraphs. (http://dylanaung.blogspot.sg/2015/04/useful-phrases-sentences-and-formats.html). Read on the PTE essay frequent topics (http://dylanaung.blogspot.sg/2015/04/pte-academic-essay-questions-and-ideas.html).
    10. In reading, manage your time well. There is a timer on the right upper corner of the screen.

You should be fine.

PTE vs IELTS

Content / Exam Types
    - Although the content/exam types of PTE is/are intimidating at first (special mention to describe image and retell lecture), it's more manageable in my opinion.

Scoring
    - I think not only PTE is more generous/lenient when it comes to scoring, the scoring system of PTE is also better than IELTS. In addition, assessment on writing and speaking in IELTS can be done subjectively. While in PTE, being computer-based and based on some programmed artificial intelligence and logic, focuses more on grammar, vocab, spelling, fluency and pronunciation.

So that's it. Again, thank you everyone. Good luck and God bless.

Pasensya na, medyo napahaba pala. Pero sana may napulot kayong aral. :) hehe

April 12, 2016 - Received ACS Assessment result - Suitable (Degree), minus 2.2 years
    August 24, 2016 - CO (Brisbane) contacted, asking for form-80 of dependent - (Re-uploaded same day)

• cheezy_popscheezy_pops Mandaluyong
    Congratulations @bourne!!!

ANZSCO Code 254415 - Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency)

25/11/2017 EOI with 55 points - Subclass 190 (NSW)

• se29mse29m Perth
    @Justin congrats!

233211 Civil Engineer
    30/09/15 - VETASSESS Lodged - 133112 Project Builder
    09/10/15 - IELTS Results: L-7.5, R-7.0, W-6.0, S-7.5 OBS-7.0
    19/10/15 - PTE A Results: L-82, R-74, S-90, W-76 OAS-79
    26/11/15 - Obtained NBI Clearance
    09/12/15 - VETASSESS Results - NEGATIVE!!!
    12/01/16 - Submitted CDR to Engineers Australia
    22/01/16 - EA Positive Results - Bachelor's Degree with 4 years 8 months skilled employment
    22/01/16 - Lodged EOI 189 (60pts)
    03/02/16 - Received 189 ITA
    11/02/16 - Health Clearance Provided - No Action Required
    18/02/16 - Obtained SG CoC
    26/02/16 - Lodged 189 Visa
    15/03/16 - Direct Grant - IED 11/02/2017
    25/05/16 - Big Move Perth!
    16/06/16 - Started Casual Work
    11/07/16 - Permanent Full-time Work

Now for the Citizenship Journey

26/08/2019 - Applied and acknowledgement letter received
    27/09/2019 - Test Email Invite for 19/12/2019
    01/10/2019 - Actual Test/Interview Date
    01/10/2019 - Approval Date (received the approval letter from the post 11/10/2019)
    05/02/2020 - Ceremony Date (received the email 10/01/2020)

• se29mse29m Perth
    @pinoytalker congrats!

233211 Civil Engineer
    22/01/16 - EA Positive Results - Bachelor's Degree with 4 years 8 months skilled employment

01/10/2019 - Approval Date (received the approval letter from the post 11/10/2019)

• se29mse29m Perth
    @bourne congrats!

233211 Civil Engineer

• bournebourne Singapore
    thank you @cheezy_pops!

• bournebourne Singapore
    thank you @se29m!

• allejallej Melbourne
    congrats @bourne! sa mga nag thank you, you're welcome po! pay it forward please para marami tayong mga pinoy sa land down under! :D

Accountant (General) -221111
    Age 25: 30 Points
    ICAA Bachelor's Degree: 15 points
    ICAA Work Experience 4years: 5 points
    PTE Academic S90 W90 R88 L90 (OAS90): 20 points

07-Jun-2016 - Submitted EOI with 70points
    03-Aug-2016 - Received an Invitation to Apply for Visa189
    05-Aug-2016 - Lodged Visa189, Frontloaded all docs
    18-Aug-2016 - Visa Grant! (DG)
    16-Nov-2016 - Big move to Melbourne
    22-Nov-2016 - Start of job interviews
    05-Dec-2016 - First day of work (Full-time, Permanent)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -E.R.

• bournebourne Singapore
    thank you @jella !

Congrats sa lahat!
  • hoel07hoel07 UAE
    Bro. / Sis, can you please include how many days do you prepare before taking PTE, also how many hours per day? especially for those 1st timer and no background on IELTs. i just want to have an idea. thanks and congrats. cheers..
  • kayetrishkayetrish saudi arabia
    Hi guys? Ano mas madali PTE academic or TOEFL ibt?

Husband (gen accountant)
    07/26/16- CPAA assessment
    07/30/16 - pathway 2 granted CPAA
    09/03/16- ASA member (CPAA)
    Jan 2017 - renewed membership
    Feb 2017 - PTE failed

kayetrish (sonographer)
    Oct 2015- visited Hobart, Tasmania
    Feb 2016- IELTS (R-7.5, L-8, W-6.5, S-7, Overall=7)
    April 2016- IELTS remarking unchanged
    07/16/16- IELTS (R-6, L-8.5, W-7, S-6.5, Overall=7) not yet..:(
    August 2016- found out I'm pregnant.. yay!!! :)
    01/21/17- IELTS (R-8, L-8, W-7, S-6.5,Overall =7.5) don't give up
    03/08/17 -IELTS speaking changed to 7 (yay!! Thank u Lord)
    06/15/17-ASMIRT submission for overseas assessment
    06/19/17- ASMIRT received my docs

"In God's Perfect Timing!! To God be the Glory.. :)"

• liracoyliracoy Singapore
    guys pasend naman ng review materials nyo sa [email protected] :) :) :) thanks a lot.. di ko na alam kung sino i-mention sa inyo, congrats to all who passed! :)

Occupation Accountant
    ANZSCO Code 221111

23/10/15 Decided to pursue Aussie Dream enrolled in IELTS review (4 Sundays of Nov, 4 hours each)
    21/02/16 booked at BC and 1 month self study for IELTS exam
    19/03/16 IELTS Exam (L,R,W)
    20/03/16 IELTS Exam (S)
    01/04/16 IELTS exam results (L:7.5 R:8.0 W:7.0 S:7.0) (not April Fool's, thank you Lord!!!)
    02/05/16 Send Docs for CPAA Assessment
    30/05/16 Received Positive Skills (BS Accountancy and CPA Phils) and Employment Assessment (20 Apr 2009 to 3 May 2016)
    30/05/16 EOI 189-65 Points 190-70 Points (nomination, "Any State")
    02/06/16 Invited by WA
    03/06/16 Reject WA invitation, Update EOI to NSW nomination only, as WA required Accountants to have employment contract in WA before application

• jedh_gjedh_g Perth WA
    @pinoytalker congrats to you! Move on ka na sa next step & God bless.

Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189: ANZSCO 233512 Mechanical Engineer

Feb. 12, 2016 - Begin PTE-A review & booked exam at Trident
    Mar. 21, 2016 - PTE academic Exam Result PASSED
    (L:66, R:73, S:80, W:67); Thank you Lord!
    LINK http://pinoyau.info/discussion/4233/pte-academic/p156
    Mar. 28, 2016 - Agent updated EOI. Awaiting next round of 189
    April 7, 2016 - Received NSW invite (Visa 190)
    April 13, 2016 - Received 189 invite (8:56 AM). Thank you Lord!
    May 21, 2016 - VISA fee paid to MA. DIBP application received
    May 25, 2016 - NBI clearance certificate forwarded to MA
    May 30, 2016 - 1st CO contact, Team Adelaide (Medicals asked)
    May 31, 2016 - SLEC medical exams with family. Thank you Lord!
    June 1, 2016 - Submit to agent CO request (Wife's NBI, Medicals)
    June 7, 2016 - Youngest son undergone x-ray at SLEC (2nd visit)
    June 14, 2016 - ALL family members "COMPLETED" status to DIBP on medicals
    June 29, 2016 - 2nd CO contact. Requested FORM 815 for son.
    August 4, 2016 VISA GRANT thank you LORD
    August 19, 2016 - PDOS at CFO
    October 26, 2016 - Flight to Sydney (then, fly to Western Australia)
    http://ozbound.goodtimelines.com/timeline/ticker/jedh_g

Dec. 8, 2016 - Reunited with whole family at Perth

March 15, 2017 - Landed my first job in WA as pressure vessel inspector (Engineering & Mfg Tradesperson job class)

JOSHUA 1:9 - I command you. Be strong and steadfast!
    Do not fear nor be dismayed for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

• Iris15Iris15 Phil
    Congrats to all who passed the exam lalo na sa mga kasabay ko last Tue!
  • liracoyliracoy Singapore
    @jedh_g @bourne @pinoytalker @filipinacpa @jella pasend naman po ng reviewers nyo sa PTE kung okay lang po.. thanks a lot po.. e-mail add ko po is [email protected]

Occupation Accountant
    ANZSCO Code 221111

23/10/15 Decided to pursue Aussie Dream enrolled in IELTS review (4 Sundays of Nov, 4 hours each)
    21/02/16 booked at BC and 1 month self study for IELTS exam
    19/03/16 IELTS Exam (L,R,W)
    20/03/16 IELTS Exam (S)
    01/04/16 IELTS exam results (L:7.5 R:8.0 W:7.0 S:7.0) (not April Fool's, thank you Lord!!!)
    02/05/16 Send Docs for CPAA Assessment
    30/05/16 Received Positive Skills (BS Accountancy and CPA Phils) and Employment Assessment (20 Apr 2009 to 3 May 2016)
    30/05/16 EOI 189-65 Points 190-70 Points (nomination, "Any State")
    02/06/16 Invited by WA
    03/06/16 Reject WA invitation, Update EOI to NSW nomination only, as WA required Accountants to have employment contract in WA before application

@hoel07 ako 2 weeks ako nagprepare for the PTE pero nung nag IELTS ako mejo maganda na score ko nun. Depende lng talaga kung anong level na ang english skills mo. If first time advise ko mga 1-2 months. Depende pa yan kung ilang hours ka magrereview sa isang araw. If gusto mo ng constructive criticism sa speaking send ka lang dito ng sample sound clips mo using vocaroo. :)
  • hopeful_meahopeful_mea Whyalla, South Australia
    I forgot my passport!!!wahh!!!exam ko ngayong 3pm, e im from Mindanao...anyone here nka xp na ng gnito? Ill try talking to them now kng pwd ibang IDs ipresent ko hayy

Accountant (221111)
    Mar 2014 IELTS Davao L7.5 R7 S8 W6.5
    Dec 2015 Discovered PTE
    5 Jan 16 PTE - L82 R84 S71 W83
    2 Feb 16 CPAA Positive assessment, EOI 60, NSW 65
    4 Feb 16 PTE - L88 R76 S65 W90
    22 Feb 16 PTE - L84 R74 S49 W90
    29 May16 EOI update 65, NSW 70
    16 Jun 16 PTE - L80 R83 S61 W90
    20 Sep 16 PTE - L86 R83 S74 W90
    2 Mar 17 PTE - L90 R90 S87 W90
    4 Mar 17 EOI update 75, NSW 80
    15 Mar 17 ITA received
    31 Mar 17 Medicals cleared (primary and dependents)
    12 Apr 17 Lodged 189 VISA
    22 Apr 17 VISA grant DG
    1 Nov 17 Big Move (Whyalla, south au)
    6 nov 17. 1st day of work

In God's time..

• louietheresalouietheresa taguig
    Hi everyone newbie...first ako mag take ng PTE although 3 times nako nag ielts (negative) pano po ang process dito, pano magregister, san ang office nila, pano ang payment and how much. salamat po ng madami...

012216 - Submitted Docs to EA via Migration Agent
    050616 - Received letter from EA requesting for Additional Information
    060716 - Submitted additional information (ITR, SSS, Pagibig)
    061516 - Received EA result (positive) 55 points

Konti na lang...

Telecommunications Network Engineer - 263312

100815 - IELTS L6.5|R7.5|W6.0|S6.5
    012216 - Submitted Docs to EA via Migration Agent
    031916 - IELTS L7|R8|W6.5|S7
    050616 - Received letter from EA requesting for Additional Information
    052116 - IELTS L6.5|R6.5|W6.0|S6.5
    060716 - Submitted additional information (ITR, SSS, Pagibig)
    061516 - Received EA result (positive) 55 points
    081716 - PTE A Exam L74|R70|S90|W69
    082116 - EOI Submitted
    091316 - ITA Received
    092116 - Visa Lodged
    101316 - Contacted by CO
    102116 - Medical at SLEC BGC
    102316 - MA submitted additional docs form 80, medical receipt, NBI Clearance and COEs
    102616 - SLEC BGC Submitted medical results
    121416 - Visa Grant...salamat Padre Pio / Sacred Heart / St Clare / St Lucy...my family friends....
    020517 - Big move...Thank you for the blessings...Padre Pio / Sacred Heart / St Clare / St Lucy

• jedh_gjedh_g Perth WA
    @liracoy email sent. Good luck, focus practicing daily and pray!

March 15, 2017 - Landed my first job in WA as pressure vessel inspector (Engineering & Mfg Tradesperson job class)

• Chillies15Chillies15 Dubai
    hi to all and congrats sa mga nakapasa na... laking tulong po ng mga tips nyo from experiences and pwde rin po makahingi ng review materials please..email ko po ay [email protected]
  • jedh_gjedh_g Perth WA
    @Chillies15 email sent. Please check. FOCUS, PRACTICE & PRAY! Good luck & God bless.
    You may also check my signature link for my PTE exam tips: http://pinoyau.info/discussion/4233/pte-academic/p156

• jedh_gjedh_g Perth WA
    @hopeful_mea kamusta PTE exam mo? God bless