Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Job Opening: Customer Service Role in St.Leonards

Hi Guys,

My boss has an urgent role to fill up for Customer Service Officer. He needs someone with BPO experience (emails, calls, customer care) but had also shown growth of responsibilities in his previous roles (i.e. process improvement, project planning, managing resources, business requirement analysis....).

We are in the process of business expansion so Customer Service role is just a stepping stone if you want a career path towards Business Analyst or Project planning. This is a NON-technical role.

The company is Deals I Love and the work is base in St.Leonards, NSW. The company is like Deal Grocer/Cash Cash Pinoy/Ensogo. The hourly rate is 25/hr.

PM me if you are interested.

Comments

• ava_garde06ava_garde06 Sydney
    This is the job ad in Gumtree. My boss has not yet taken it offline. He is still screening applicants.
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sydney-region/sales-call-centres/office-all-rounder-st-leonards-22-25-p-h/1073234504
  • majarmajar Sydney
    Hi. I'm so interested kaya lng tagal na ng post na to.. Is.it still available?
  • majarmajar Sydney
    Don't mind my previous reply. I got a job na...
    God is good..
  • xoxo0286xoxo0286 Mandaluyong
    Im soo interested... I have a student visa though can I apply?