Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

I NEED HELP/INFO WITH PROSPECTIVE MARRIAGE VISA!!!

clgb_21clgb_21 Davao CityPosts: 3Member
Hello everyone! I just have few questions regarding this visa. I hope someone will be able to answer. Thanks so much in advance and congratulations to all applicants who had been granted this visa. :)

1. Is it better to apply online via ImmiAccount or lodge it in person through VFS Global? Will there be additional charge if it will be lodged with VFS Global or AVAC?

2. Do I have to provide all the chat evidences of me and my fiance? I have 500 pages of skype conversation in me cause I've been in long distance relationship with him for almost 2 yrs now but was able to have vacation and see each other 4x within that 2yrs of long distance.

3. In form 47SP question #57 regarding the date we've met, do i really have to provide the exact date? What if i can only remember the month and year, will that be enough?

4. Is there any other forms that I have to submit upon lodging this visa aside from 47SP, 40SP and 888 (statutory declaration)?

5. In form 47SP question #76 regarding benefits and social services received from Australia's government agency, is Medibank and HostPlus included?

6. How long is the processing time for this visa?

Thank you very much guys and God Bless!