Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for shared accommodation or housemates

jowjowjowjow AdelaidePosts: 26Member
edited September 2015 in Housing & Rentals
Hi! Im looking for a share house that is around the eastern area, preferably around Fullarton para walking distance nlng sa school. Budget is $150 or less and sana inc na utilities. I'm a student here in adelaide. Any help/suggestions are very much welcome. Thank you po.

Comments

• adelaidetwinadelaidetwin Melbourne
    Hi
    I have a share room at my place in Rostrevor.
    The house is new and you have your own bathroom.
    Rent is $150pw plus bills

if you would like to know more let me know

Dan
  • jowjowjowjow Adelaide
    Thanks Dan. But, it's still far. I am looking around the eastern areas specifically along Fullarton road.
  • jowjowjowjow Adelaide
    @adelaidetwin Thanks Dan. But, it's still far. I am looking around the eastern areas specifically along Fullarton road.
  • hijkhijk Adelaide
    anybody still looking for a room to rent here in Adelaide, we got one spare room at the moment. Location is Dulwich near Fullarton rd/Victoria Park/East Terrace. 15-20mins to CBD. With queen side bed and mattress and clothes cabinet.

message me for more details....preferably single/student

thanks!
  • Rommel_DaeRommel_Dae Melbourne
    We are newly immigrant, we are looking for a place to rent for 2weeks,
    me and my fire plus 4yrs old boy. anywhere in Adelaide.