Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Luxury furnished apartment. walk to University in Sydney and major city life

PhillipbPhillipb 's-HertogenboschPosts: 8Member
We are renting out our top floor apartment. It is set in a well-maintained and quiet block in a central location close to Maroubra Beach, Maroubra Junction and Eastgardens along with ample shopping and transportation options plus many local parks including Heffron Park & The Des Renford Aquatic Centre.

High quality and wonderfully sunlit throughout this apartment features a modern and spacious kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher, large bedroom with built in robe, separate lounge room leading to roomy sun-drenched north facing balcony, modern bathroom with separate bath

Extra facilities:
Intercom entry,secure car parking.
Kitchen designed with Euro appliances
Chic porcelain tiled bathroom. European laundry
Bedroom with excellent BIR's and heating
Split system heating/cooling in living area
Tram, cafes and parkland at your doorstep
with mirrored built-in robes.

Email: [email protected]
QQ: 3010706443imageimage
1.jpg 489.2K
2.jpg 233K
5.jpg 153.9K

Comments

• joelbernabejoelbernabe Mandaluyong
    Hi. I will be moving to Sydney on Nov 7. I just want to ask if this is still avail by then and how much would be the weekly rent? Please reply. Thanks
  • avp_manalotoavp_manaloto Sydney
    Can you pm me rate. Thanks
  • boyeagleboyeagle North Ryde
    Is this unit still available? Please PM me rate. Thank you.
  • farviewlangfarviewlang North Ryde
    Hi! tentative fly Ko this Januart 2016.. please PM the rate and if u still has an available at that time. ty
  • PhillipbPhillipb 's-Hertogenbosch
    @joelbernabe it is $320 weekly. Can you please send me an email on [email protected] because i am not always here.
    @farviewlang it is $320 weekly. Can you please send me an email on [email protected] because i am not always here.
    @boyeagle it is $320 weekly. Can you please send me an email on [email protected] because i am not always here.
    @avp_manaloto it is $320 weekly. Can you please send me an email on [email protected] because i am not always here.