Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Online Application of 457 Visa(Secondary) Pls Share Your Experience

My husband has a 457 visa and has been working in NSW for a year. I decided to stay because I was pregnant.

My baby is now 11 months and we'd like to apply for the 457 visa by ourselves lang kasi sobrang mahal ang processing fee nung agency na nag-ayos ng visa ng husband ko. 1,600 Aus $! Imagine? Pero 1,300 lang ang visa payment for me and my son na.

I am looking for anyone who has applied for the 457 visa to share their experiences:
1. Kelangan din po ba ako ixray? How about my baby?
2. Matagal po ba ang process?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• DreamerADreamerA Mandaluyong
    Hi , kmusta application mo ? nsa AU naba kau ng son mo with ur hubby ? thank you