Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Non skilled profession

gio84gio84 DohaPosts: 1Member
Good day everyone, ineed an advice specially those who have tje same case with me. Im planning to apply for a working visa to australia. But the thing im not sure how and where to start.i worked as a Fashion coordinator in middle east for 5 year. Can any one please advise or share his / her experiences with me since my profession is not really that demand in australia.

Comments

• blahblahblahblah Sydney
    @gio84 you can't have "working visa" if you don't have sponsor/employer. Your employer should meet DIBP's requirement to become sponsor and your occupation should also appear in the CSOL.

arrived BNE - Jan 2008

• itshibsankaritshibsankar Posts: 3Member
    edited January 2017
    If you don't have any professional experience or don't have any sponsor you can't have apply for working visa.

Australian Updated Sales/Phone/Email List
    Australia Consumer Phone Number List with 6 Million Records.

Australian Residential Phone List Database

Australian

Business Phone List Sales Database.