Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Pinoy Doctor wants to work in OZ

Hi. Meron po bang doctor dito working in OZ. Gusto ko sana magmigrate kasama ang family ko. Please share how. Thank you. It would be a great help.

Comments

• tootiestooties Mandaluyong
    I am not a doctor, nurse po. but it would be a good idea to check aphra.gov.au to check what criteria you might need to meet.

But for sure you will an english exam. I think its a lot higher band score compared to nurses.

Thats the organization who assess health care professionals.
  • cutierish_622cutierish_622 Tagum City
    @tooties Thank you for the info. Yes i have to take IELTS first and needs to get 7 or 8 to make my points higher. It's a long process and expensive actually, I guess its better for us to get student visa for my wife nalang kasi mas cheaper xa and sa OZ nlng ako magprocess for my medical license. I need more infos pa and also research kung saan kami makakasave.
    @cutierish_622

eto yung http://www.medicalboard.gov.au/Registration/International-Medical-Graduates.aspx

I have to agree that it will be a long,tedious, and expensive process. I believe its harder than for nurses. I also heard that you would need to serve in rural or remote areas for 10 years once you get your license. since doctors are much needed there.

Student Visa? what course? just dont expect that will pay for your expenses. I have done that route barely survived but feasible if your very thrifty. But if you have paid for the course fully before coming here, its marginally better.
    Because when I was on a student visa I was still paying for my tuition monthly plus expenses..so it was hard. I was perpetually broke,..Lol even buying a cup of coffee I have to think twice..
  • erdie_dizonerdie_dizon Singapore
    Hi there.. its out of the topic, makikisingot lang po:) tooties do know any filipino radiographers there? Im going to process mine kasi pero take muna ng ielts or oet siguro. Walapa kasi ako narinig na filipino radiographer na nagwork na jan eh. Thanks
  • cutierish_622cutierish_622 Tagum City
    @tooties you're right. Kailangan pa magtiis. Need ko pa magresearch, hopefully may doctor tayong members dito na magshare nang experiences nila. sa wife ko kasi etong account na ginagamit ko, siya kasi yung una nagkainterest on migrating to OZ.

yes student visa, business course kasi business admin course nya dito. yung plan namin is magtulogan sa work until maestablish. Hopefully positive ang result.
    @erdie_dizon Dont know anybody filipino radiographers. But i believe almost similar process kasi health professionals eh..

Iba kasi dito ang mga kilala ko mga nurses n radio imaging ang specialty. pwede n rin kasi mag read nang test results parang expanded practice nang mga nurses.