Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

CSOL- listed skills visa option

rdjrdj RiyadhPosts: 3Member
Hi Guys,

I am relatively new in this forum. I would like to seek advise and guidance. Yung experience ko lasi falls on the CSOL Maintenance planner. And as i understand i cannot go on with visa 189. What are my options.? I been searching for state and some of the state nomination is closed while others is with condtions. Hope you can gyide me.with options and how to go with it.

Thanks

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Only visa 190 and 489...wait for July 1 to refresh the status( though not all states do it on July 1)..Monitor the status of your nominated occupations from time to time and apply immediately if open. Unless you satisfy the special conditions attached to your nominated occupation, then you can apply otherwise you have to wait till it becomes available for nomination again
  • rdjrdj Riyadh
    Thanks FGS. Just few more question realy appriciate your help. I still did not go on with the skills assestment in my case with vetasees. Should i first have that assestment together with my ielts then go for EOI if there are open state nomination?

Sorry im still researching for the process.
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    @rdj you should have your skills asessment first..some assessing bodies need ielts but if not, you can have it after submitting your assessment. You can only submit eoi if you have both..your eoi will be active in the system for two years. You can only apply for state sponsorship after submitting eoi because the eoi number is needed by the state coz once your nomination is approved, dibp will issue an invitation to apply for a visa
  • rdjrdj Riyadh
    Thanks @fgs. You rely help me alot.
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    @rdj goodluck