Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Aphra Application Requirements (ICHC in particular)

bikwinibottombikwinibottom Quezon CityPosts: 15Member
Hello guys. I'm relatively new here but have been lurking around several threads for a couple of weeks now. It's actually my partner who is in Riyadh right now and is wanting to apply for the Aphra Registration and I'm trying to help out with all the requirements. I was going through Aphra's website and I noticed that last year of Feb they recently implemented the International Criminal History Check and the website directed me to fit2works website. I'm confused with two things: First, will this ICHC be enough or would we still need to provide an NBI clearance? (If so, would an international nbi clearance okay?) Second, I was at the website and was trying to fill out the form and I got to the part where its asking me to indicate the country to perform the police check. I'm assuming it's suppose to be PH but since my partner is in Saudi I wasn't sure if I'm also suppose to indicate that country. Initially, I was under the impression that the ICHC is like a global history check. Sooo...for those who are going through the same thing as we are, any insights? And to those who have recently gone through it, any tips? We would truly appreciate it.

By the way, these are the lists of requirements we have so far/trying to collate. If there is anything lacking please let us know as it would be a great help for us.

- Certified true copy of my passport
- CTC of diploma
- CTC of the certificate of registration from PRC
- CTC of TOR
- CTC of licence card
- IELTS (still waiting for this)
- NBI (thinking of renewing or not)
- Statement of service/COE (still waiting as well)
- CV
- Certificate of good standing
- NSO Birth Certificate

Hi admins, not sure if I had this on the correct category or if there are any similar thread. Please correct as you see fit. Thanks!

Any input we would tryly appreciate. :)

Primary Applicant: Partner (Nurse)

Mar 31 2016 --- IELTS Exam (BC Riyadh)
Apr 19 2016 --- Results: R: 6.5 W: 6 L: 7 S: 7 OBS: 6.5 (Aiming for 7 in all bands. Saklap.)
May 07 2016 --- Second Retake (More aral, More dasal)
May 20 2016 --- Results: R: 7 W: 6.5 L: 7 S: 6.5 OBS: 7 (Sawi Again)
June 03 2016 --- File for Remarking (Dasal lang talaga.)

At first they will ask why you're doing it. Later they'll ask how you did it.

Comments

• tootiestooties Mandaluyong
    U still need to provide a nbi clearance.

as to country for ICHC it should be for both SAUDI and PH and all other country that he has worked in if applicable.
    this is more expensive kasi 2 countries sya mag conduct nang criminal history check.
    Make sure ur COE and professional references conform to anmac criteria in preparation for applying skills assessment after aphra registration otherwise anmac will not credit your experience and you will lose valuable 5 point for PR.
  • bikwinibottombikwinibottom Quezon City
    @tooties True! Grabee! I've checked. If it's just for PH it's $149 but if I include SA it would be a whooping $289. As for the nbi, I'll make sure that we get a renewal for that.

I'm not familiar with anmac's criteria for applying skills assessment. I haven't done much research about it. I've only read about the process from taking her ielts up until my partner gets registered with aphra. Any tips though or maybe links that I could look up for some of the things we should be mindful of as early as now? Thank you!!

Apr 19 2016 --- Results: R: 6.5 W: 6 L: 7 S: 7 OBS: 6.5 (Aiming for 7 in all bands. Saklap.)

http://www.anmac.org.au its somewhere dito as far as i remember there is a pdf file u need to download all info are there from step by step application to how to comply with coe n professional reference criteria.

for nbi u wont need it initially for aphra bcoz u will be doing ICHC but u will definitely need it when u apply for PR and applying for any visa. Some employers will also require it, I suggest to get one closer to the date u will be flying to AU for either bridging or conversion. and if u will be going home after ur course to get a new one to prepare to have nbi that has a longer expiration date as it is valid only for one year. depende n sayo.
    luckily got mine all under 1yr so was able to use only 1 nbi clearance.
  • bikwinibottombikwinibottom Quezon City
    @tooties Thank you po sa info. I will look into it para hindi ako ma blind side for future requirements and process. Hehe. Super salamat talaga!