Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Anyone here who applied as a chef/ cook with skilled independent 189 visa?

Hi, I would like to hear the experiences of people who have applied for the 189 visa with chef/ cook as their occupation. I have read and did some research for application but came up with the conclusion that the expenses are way over the top. The chefs are required to have a TRA- OSAS that has an interview and technical test as well...which costs approx 3,000AUD. Plus the cost for applying for the visa itself (for me, husband and son) which is around maybe 5,000 AUD. I want to confirm and ask about the procedure for applying and obtaining the TRA, etc. I live in Finland and from what I understand, I would have to fly to the Philippines just for the trade test and interview.

Everyone's help is much appreciated!

Thank you!