Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Reasons for student visa denied application

Comments

• iheartoziheartoz Sydney
    @Santi mahahanapan pa ng paraan yan. kung makakahiram sya ng pera, sa relatives or kung sinong willing, open na lang sya ng account, ipasok yung fund na kelangan tapos after 3 months na sya mag-apply ng visa. ang gawin nya ngayon, kung malapit na intake nya sa school, ipamove nya na lang to a much later date para maiprepare nya ang financial documents nya. nadeny na sya once so dapat ngayon, mas careful na. later na sya mag-apply ng visa pag may maipapakita na syang bank statements with the required fund na three months. sayang din kasi, nasimulan na nya e. much better talaga kung sa kanya na lang ang account or from sponsor/s na kamag-anak talaga.
  • iheartoziheartoz Sydney
    @Santi by the way, nabasa ko sa timeline mo, sales rep ang nominated skill mo. yung pinsan ko, applying for that visa din kasi. may MARA na rin sya. kaso lang, pinanghinaan ng loob kasi 1M daw ang hininging show money. tanong ko lang, magkano pinaprepare sayo? thanks.
  • gracegrace Mandaluyong
    ask ko lang po.. okay lang po ba kung ang itatake na course ay Diploma in business kahit po Bachelor in Nursing natapos ko? malki po ba ang possible na ma deny ang application ko ng studenmt visa? thanl you! God bless :)
  • bbgirlbbgirl Mandaluyong
    Reason for refusal:

2 reasons why CO does not believe I am a genuine student:

1. Because I studied for 6 years in college (I explained her I got pregnant and was a working student), she is not convinced that I will not complete my course of study

2. I am also not satisfied that this course in IT will have a significant benefit to her future. (IT course po ako and may relevance naman ang IT sa previous job ko and future plans)

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
    June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
    June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
    July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
    July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
    July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
    July 22 - Uni received my TOR
    July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
    July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
    Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
    Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
    Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
    Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
    Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
    Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
    Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
    Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
    Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

@dee25 have you lodged your application already? If not, get an agent.

I just received my refusal two days ago. I have to share to you that I applied for an SVP, no questions with my financial/ielts but the case officer questioned why I had poor grades when I was in college. The reason for my refusal is that:

~Because I studied for 6 years in college (I explained her I got pregnant and was a working student), she is not convinced that I will not complete my course of study

~I am also not satisfied that this course in IT will have a significant benefit to her future. (IT course and it has relevance w/ my previous job and future plans)

I guess my advice for you is to make sure that you have pointed all your explanation at you Statement of Purpose or probably make a Personal Statement. Include everything that they need to know.

You need to include your college record. Make sure to give them relevant and acceptable reason why you want to study in Australia.

Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

• annalissajoanannalissajoan Melbourne
    @bbgirl I will lodge my application next week. I have 2 degrees already. Computer Science then I also took Nursing. I'm a non practicing RN here in the Phils...then I'm going to take Bachelor of Business sa Melbourne. Now I'm nervous,maybe they will think that studying is not my main purpose in Australia.
    @annalissajoan sis dapat nasulat mo na sa statement of purpose mo yan bakit ka mag Bachelor of Business. :) I elaborate mo maigi. Goodluck sa application mo!

• wolfsbanewolfsbane Mandaluyong
    @bbgirl may education agent ba na tumulong sa iyo? Same case tayo, I also studied six years in college and still not yet finished. Kinakabahan tuloy ako. University degree ba yung inapplayan mo o certificate/diploma courses lang? Sabi kasi mas madali daw yata "magrant" if you processed it under the streamlined visa processing which is for bachelor's/master's degree.
    May I just asked, is there anyone here who got their student visa denied under the streamlined visa processing? What are the reasons? Thanks in advance.
    @bbgirl did you lodged you application all by yourself lang?
    @wolfsbane yes processed it by myself. Get an agent and seek professional advice. :) Uni degree ang kukunin ko sana. PM mo ko. :)

@bbgirl Thaaaanks! I PMed you already. :)
  • ferlanieferlanie Dubai
    pa help naman..... nag lodged ko na po ung student visa application last January 31,2014 then until now wala pa din akong na recieve na message if need ko bang mag medical.
  • mrkjrwlmrkjrwl Mandaluyong
    Hello. ask ko lang po kung saan kadalasan narerefused ang mga applicants. Thanks.
  • asdfghjklqwertyasdfghjklqwerty Melbourne
    Hello, I was wondering if magiging reason ba ang medical results for visa denial? I am under SVP and IDP lodged my application last 7 Feb 2014. Got my acknowledgement and advise for medical Feb 10. Medical last Feb 15. My concern is, I declared I was recently exposed to TB patients because I worked as a nurse. The panel doctor said the embassy might have some issue with it despite a clear xray result. I'm really worried that it made me think sana di ko nalang ni-declare :( but I was also scared to lie so yun. ;))

March 3 na start ng classes :( Is the decision about health referrals to MOC solely made by CO? I hope someone could tell me something about my concern. Thank you.
  • kremitzkremitz North Ryde
    @santi bakit negative outćome daw yung assessment ng vetassess?medrep dn pla ko but hubby k main applicant

Main applicant : Husband
    April 29, 2013 : ACS Skills assessment
    July 22, 2013 : ACS assessment result
    January 3, 2014: IELTS Result (Take 1 L-8,W,R,S-7)
    January 12, 2013: Lodged EOI (65points)
    January 13, 2013: Invited to apply for visa 189
    February 9, 2014: Lodged visa
    March 1, 2014: Medicals at NHSI
    March 6: email from CO requesting form 80 and hubby's NBI Clearance
    March 25, 2014: visa grant. Thank you lord
    June 8,2014: Hubby arrived in Sydney
    Sept 11,2014: Hubby's first day of work. Thank you Lord!
    Feb 7, 2015 : Baby and I arrived in Sydney
    April 13, 2015: My first day of work :)

• kremitzkremitz North Ryde
    @santi bakit negative outćome daw yung assessment ng vetassess?medrep dn pla ko but hubby k main applicant

Main applicant : Husband
    April 29, 2013 : ACS Skills assessment
    July 22, 2013 : ACS assessment result
    January 3, 2014: IELTS Result (Take 1 L-8,W,R,S-7)
    January 12, 2013: Lodged EOI (65points)
    January 13, 2013: Invited to apply for visa 189
    February 9, 2014: Lodged visa
    March 1, 2014: Medicals at NHSI
    March 6: email from CO requesting form 80 and hubby's NBI Clearance
    March 25, 2014: visa grant. Thank you lord
    June 8,2014: Hubby arrived in Sydney
    Sept 11,2014: Hubby's first day of work. Thank you Lord!
    Feb 7, 2015 : Baby and I arrived in Sydney
    April 13, 2015: My first day of work :)

• appledeuceappledeuce Sydney
    Hello. ask ko lang po kung saan kadalasan narerefused ang mga applicants. Thanks.
    Based on what I've read:

1. Insufficient proof of funds (if non-SVP/AL1)
    2. Sufficient proof of funds but no real-time access to it
    3. Failure to meet the GTE criteria (more information here: http://www.immi.gov.au/students/gte-requirement.htm

#3 is by far the most common reason for refusal.

Student Visa 573 (SVP) Timeline:
    28 Nov 2013 - submitted int'l student application to Victoria Uni
    20-21 Dec 2013 - sat IELTS Academic module exam
    03 Jan 2014 - received IELTS scores (L:8.5 R:8.0 W:8.0 S:8.0 OBS:8.0)
    07 Jan 2014 - undertook medical exam at NHSI Makati
    16 Jan 2014 - received unconditional offer from VU
    13 Feb 2014 - paid 1st sem tuition fees; received e-COE from VU
    13 Feb 2014 - lodged visa application at PIASI
    17 Feb 2014 - received visa grant via email (thank you, Lord!)
    21 Feb 2014 - first day in OZ
    24 Feb 2014 - first day of classes
    19 June 2015 - last of day classes!
    06 Aug 2015 - received Letter of Completion from uni
    14 Oct 2015 - Graduation :D

Journey to PR:
    07 Aug 2015 - submitted skills assessment to ACS (261311 - Analyst Programmer)
    12 Aug 2015 - received positive skills assessment result from ACS
    12 Aug 2015 - submitted EOI for 189 (60 points), 190 (NSW-65 points), 489 (state and relative sponsored - 70 points)
    29 Oct 2015 - received ITA for NSW State Nomination
    03 Nov 2015 - submitted application for NSW State Nomination
    19 Nov 2015 - received NSW SN approval and ITA for 190 visa
    01 Dec 2015 - lodged 190 application
    14 Dec 2015 - health exam at BUPA Melbourne
    15 Dec 2015 - Initial (and hopefully final) CO contact, asking for PCC
    22 Dec 2015 - submitted Australian PCC and NBI Clearance
    16 Feb 2016 - received 190 PR visa grant

Citizenship:
    Date applied: 27 March 2018
    Date received the acknowledgement email: 27 March 2018
    Received test invite: 11 Feb 2019 for 25 March 2019 (rescheduled to 25 Feb)
    Citizenship Approval: 11 March 209
    Received Ceremony Invitation: 24 May 2019
    Date of Ceremony: 25 June 2019

• aiayosefaiayosef Sydney
    @KG2 Hi kuya, ung SVP 573 nyo po ba hiningan kau ng evidence of fund?
  • amedinaamedina Sydney
    @dee25 As long as may eCOE ka na approved by your school/university, u can lodge your student visa. Include all the documents u need. Sa proof of funds lang medyo complicated but as for your school records, I dont think it will be an issue because you got your eCOE. It will be better if u ask an education agent for assistance.

11/17/12: passed school application thru IDP * 12/4/12: received letter of offer (univ. of newcastle) * 12/12/12: credit application * 2/22/13: received new letter of offer * 2/26/13: paid deposit fee * 3/8/13: received COE and paid visa fee * 4/10/13: visa application thru IDP * 4/11/13: medical request from DIAC * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 4/19/13: SLEC uploaded my medicals * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 7/11/13: VISA GRANTED

• anna_mxmanna_mxm Sydney
    Hi Everyone! If you need a licensed migration agent, we are an immigration law firm based in Sydney. I can book you with our immigration lawyers for consultation. You can leave me message anytime and I'll get back to you soon. If you are off shore, we can still coordinate thru skype/phone calls, whichever you prefer. Salamat! :) We can accommodate all types of Visa requirements, from student-work-permanent migration. Just leave us a message and we'll be glad to talk to you.
  • chantalgertrudechantalgertrude Davao City
    Helo po sa lahat...if under svp do i need to provide evidence how im going to pay my funds which i got from bank loan...its amounted 3.5M...to cover my 3 years bachelor of accounting course in La Trobe Uni Melbourne...i am graduated with the bachelor degree of Business Admin major in Banking and finance...
  • chinniechinnie Sydney
    Ask ko lang po kunv may nakaeperience na dito ng kagaya ng case ko. Naglodge po ako ng papers ko student visa last dec. 18,2015 nagmedical po ako ng january 5 then forwarded sa immigration ng january 8 but until now wala pong tawag or reply tungkol sa application ko. Please help po worried na kasi ako na baka denied ang visa ko kaya wala silang reply or kahit na Ano email sakin.
  • kymmekymme Western Australia
    @chinnie svp is 14 working days from the day na upload ang medicals mo. after that, you can contact immi na.

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/15 - start of classes (Bachelor in Nursing)
    05/16 - passed OET (after 4 failed attempts with IELTS and PTE)
    07/16 - finished uni
    07/16 - received AHPRA Australian Registered Nurse rego
    08/16 - student visa 500 (Diploma)
    10/16 - started working as an RN

07/09/17 - Submitted EOI for State Nom Vic with 60points

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

• chinniechinnie Sydney
    @kmmye. Hindi ba bad thing yung hindi sila nagcocontact or wala na silang ibang hinihingi pa
  • Angel1014Angel1014 Australia
    Hi ask ko Lang. If student 572 visa refused because of gte issues then apply ulit ako. Kelangan Ba same course, same school ulit Ako mag enrol? Pwede bang re-apply Ako subclass 572 Na same course but different school?

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."

@chinnie dont contact immi yet. 14 working days pa ang standard processing time. ur medicals were upload jan 8 so nk 10 working days ka palang.

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/16 - finished uni

@chinnie and yung i contact immi after the standard processing time, sila mismo nglagay dun sa website na pwede sila i contact if beyond na. it pays to read sometimes.

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/16 - finished uni

• ligayaligaya Davao City
    @chinnie hi sis, subclass 572 non svp ka ba? :) thanks
    waiting din kasi ako...
  • ligayaligaya Davao City
    @chinnie hi sis, subclass 572 non svp ka ba? :) thanks
    waiting din kasi ako...