Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Should I apply once again?

shafaat ali shafaat ali karachi, pakistanPosts: 1Member
Hey, If you are reading this please take some minutes out for giving a reply. Thanks!

I applied on the 573 visa category back in 2015, my visa got rejected due to some reasons like:
4 years of study gap, poor grades in 12th grade ofcourse my country Pakistan is going through with political and economical crises, so visa officer wrote to me students from pakistan they don't go back to home country so we won't allow you to study in Australia.

Now, I am doing my bachelors in commerce it's a 2 year study program i can further apply for post graduation in Australia.

But, I would like to have an opinion should i reapply or not in 2017?
What will be the chances of getting an approval?