Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

SG-based Members; drop by here! (",)

Comments

• ConboyboyConboyboy Sa puso mo

@navsal28 said:

@Conboyboy said:

@navsal28 said:
    Hi. one of my previous employer/agency ay closed na and di na rin mahagilap ung managing director. ano po ba maiging gawin? paano b ung Statutory Declaration? meron po ba kayong mashare sample or experience regardint this? need po namin punta Philippine Embassy with my previous colleague then dun sya mag-sign? ilan witness po need?
    "The applicant will be required to provide an explanation from their employer as to why an employment reference letter cannot be provided." di ko din maproprovide ito kasi closed n yung company. ano po ba magandang gawin? thanks po sa sasagot.

Ganyan nangyari sa ex-employer ko. Nagsara na. So what I did was to prepare a Statutory declaration.
    I searched for my previous ex-boss and made him sign on the declaration.

The declaration is similar to the Statement of employment. Meron:
    1. Position
    2. Start date and end date of employment
    3. Last salary drawn
    4. Job description

Tapos signed by my exboss with his FIN and stated name as per NRIC.
    Hope this helps.

Recently lang po ba ito?

Yes, only this 2023. I went with my ex boss to a law office and had his declaration signed there. I paid about 200 plus.

In the statutory declaration, there is a statement about how you will prove all that has been written. " in support of the above claims, attached are the following documents"
    1. Proof of payment - paysliip, IRAS
    2. Proof of employment - contracts, promotions etc.
    3. Job description- i searched thru old job ads by the company (careers futufe, jobs db etc)
    4. Proof that they have ceased ops - any news article online or if listed company they have all the disclosures
    5. Org charts
    6. Some correspondences where you were on the job (few emails denonstrating your work and showing you are employed)

So far it was assessed as positive - 10years.

• RizzaRizza Singapore

@navsal28 said:
    Hi. Pede po bang Notice of Assessment (NOA) ang iprovide? some company under auto inclusion scheme kya di na ngproprovide IR8A s employee. tried to request sa mga previous employer and IRAS pero failed.

Regarding Bank Statement naman, past 7years pede ko p ma-retrieve. screenshot from mobile or web lng po b isubmit?

Yes pwede NOA, yung ang ginamit ko. Tapos sinubmit ko din payslip, bank statement at ung mga copy ng workpass.

2014-01 - Start of my dream to work and live in Australia with my family but was put on hold
    2019-11 - Applied for SG PR
    2020-04 - SG PR Rejected. Finally decided to pursue Australia dream.
    2020-11/12 - Started to compile my documents again and EA submission
    2021-02 - PTE Exam, 90 Overall Score. Thank you Lord!
    2021-02 - EA Submission (Civil Engineer), Fast Track
    2021-04 - Additional docs requested
    2021-04 - Positive Assessment received. Thank you Lord!
    2021-04 - Spouse PTE Exam
    2021-04 - EOI Lodge (189/80, 190/85)
    2022-10 - ITA 189 received on 6th Oct (Thank you Lord)
    2022-10-14 Lodged Visa 189
    2022-10-19 SPC submitted
    2022-11-10 NBI submitted
    2022-11-26 Medical Cleared
    2023-01-24 Grant Received
    Praying for the best and for everyone this year!

• navsal28navsal28 Posts: 20Member

Hi. thanks po sa mga quick response nyo. pede po mahingi name ng law office po? another question po. meron na ako employment reference na na-collect before (2014-2018). ok nman lahat ng details except lng ung date format n required DD/MM/YYYY ngaun (DD MMMM YYYY ung nakaindicate). then ung HR n nkasign po dun no longer connected with the company also. pede na po ba iprovide yun? thanks again.

• stihlce12stihlce12 Singapore

@rentaw said:
    For the spouse ITA din ang ginamit niyo for COC? or inantay niyo pa na hingin?

1. I got this case, as main applicant I attached my ITA without the name of my spouse on it. but it will cause a 1-2 weeks delay to approved the COC appeal of my spouse. then SPF emailed me that the ITA has no indicated name of my spouse. So they requested to submit marriage certificated instead.
    2. Good thing at the time they contacted me, I have lodge my visa, so I submit the marriage certificate and the letter from DOHA that indicating the lodgment of my visa with my spouse name on it. thereafter the application of coc been moving forward.
    3. So the point above is that, I think you have to lodge your visa first to generate the letter from doha that indicating your name of the applicant and your dependent, then attached this letter for application of COC to avoid any delays.
    4. Or you can attached Marriage Certificate outright together with the ITA.

28 March 2023: Heal Assessment-Health Clearance Provided
    25 March 2023: Medical Exam Done
    17 March 2023: Visa Lodge SC 190
    02 March 2023: Received Nomination Approval NSW and ITA from DOHA
    15 Feb 2023: Received Pre-invitation from NSW
    11 Dec 2022: Submitted EOI for SC 190 NSW & VIC and SC 189
    15 Nov 2022: Received Skill Assessment From Engr Aus-Prof Eng
    10 Oct 2022: Submitted Standard CDR to Engr Aus for Skill Assessment
    09 May 2022: PTE Exam Result Proficient Score

• IamTimIamTim Singapore

@stihlce12 said:

@rentaw said:
    For the spouse ITA din ang ginamit niyo for COC? or inantay niyo pa na hingin?

1. I got this case, as main applicant I attached my ITA without the name of my spouse on it. but it will cause a 1-2 weeks delay to approved the COC appeal of my spouse. then SPF emailed me that the ITA has no indicated name of my spouse. So they requested to submit marriage certificated instead.
    2. Good thing at the time they contacted me, I have lodge my visa, so I submit the marriage certificate and the letter from DOHA that indicating the lodgment of my visa with my spouse name on it. thereafter the application of coc been moving forward.
    3. So the point above is that, I think you have to lodge your visa first to generate the letter from doha that indicating your name of the applicant and your dependent, then attached this letter for application of COC to avoid any delays.
    4. Or you can attached Marriage Certificate outright together with the ITA.

Hello, share ko lang yung ginawa namin.

Sa application ng spouse, pwede na niya i-elaborate dun sa space for plea na si partner niya ang main applicant at siya ay dependent. Indicate na rin sa filename ng ITA na dependent siya ni main applicant. Tapos attach na rin ang marriage certificate sa other documents.

Capuccino_2017

12-Feb: Vetassess Skills Assessment (fast track)
    04-Mar: Received positive skills assessment
    20-Mar: English Language test - L:90 | R:76 | S:90 | W:82 - Proficient
    31-Mar: Expression of Interest Visa 189

22-Aug: Received Invitation to Apply for Visa 189
    06-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance E-appeal application (Main & Partner)
    12-Sep: Lodge Visa 189
    12-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance E-appeal approved (Main & Partner)
    20-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance submitted (Main & Partner)
    23-Sep: Medical at SATA AMK (Main) - Cleared
    23-Sep: Philippine Police Clearance submitted (Partner)
    01-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Partner) - for Sputum Test/Culture & Repeat X-RAY
    03-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Child, IGRA test not available on weekends > NHS makati) - Cleared

07-Jan: Case Officer Contact No.1 - S56 (Follow-Up on Medical & Police Clearance)
    12-Jan: Medical at SLEC (Partner) - Cleared
    09-Feb: Case Officer Contact No.2 - S56 (Signing of Health Undertaking)
    16-Mar: Visa 189 Grant

• nutzagi26nutzagi26 Singapore

@Capuccino_2017 said:
    Thank you so much to this wonderful person @nutzagi26! for helping me out on my Sg Police clearance.. kahit di tayo personal na magkilala still you extended your hand to help us.
    sobrang laking tulong po ang nabigay nyo samin.. May God Bless you more and more..
    makaka tulog na po ako ngyong gabi at ilan gabi ng puyat kakaisip.. ๐Ÿ˜…

My pleasure to help po to all here. DIY lang din po ako, nagrely lang din ako dito sa pinoy AU, my turn to give back <3 <3 <3

stihlce12Francis_Padua_21kidfrompolomolokCapuccino_2017ubehalaya

312111 (Architectural Draftsperson) | 190 | 85pts

13 Feb 2024 - Granted๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
    30 Nov 2023 - Immi Commencement Email
    22 Mar 2023 - Uploaded my SG police clearance
    21 Mar 2023 - Reflected on my immiaccount that medical is cleared, no further action required.
    18 Mar 2023 - Completed my Medical SATA AMK (277sgd all). Required booking appointment before going to clinic.
    16 Mar 2023 - SPC appeal approved. I did the payment (55sgd) the same day and booked for fingerprint schedule. First booking was 11 April. But, I did refresh for hours to get an early slot. I was very lucky i got it by 22 Mar.
    11 Mar 2023 -Visa Lodge without Singapore Police Clearance (as under appeal pa).
    09 Mar 2023 - Submitted appeal for Singapore Police Clearance
    09 Mar 2023 - Invitation to Apply
    15 Feb 2023 - submitted documents and pay 300aud
    15 Feb 2023 - Pre Invite NSW SC 190
    29 Jan 2023 - Resubmission of EOI & ROI because of skill assessment renewal
    13 Aug 2022 - EOI Submission

• bonezbonez Posts: 11Member

@diannegrace5 said:

@kylene_pink said:

@rukawa_11 said:

@kylene_pink said:
    Hello po, ask ko lng po cno dto ang ngpaasess thru vetasses? If working in sg, need po b na s sg kmuha ng statutory declaration? Thank u

Hi, ang statutory of declaration ay ginagawa lang kapag di ka na talaga makakuha ng COE from your your previous employer dahil nag-sara na sila at di mo na ma-contact or for whatever reason. You'll need someone to testify for you that you worked for that company and sign the document. If possible ka parin naman makakuha from your employer ng COE, you won't need an SOD.

For my Vetassess, I just submitted my COEs from my previous employers and current one together with my CV. Positive result naman ang nakuha ko.

@rukawa_11 Ask ko lng po s experience nio gno ktgal lumabas ang result ng vetasses?

Hi kakasubmit ko lang po ng application last dec 4 under normal processing as of now. Lodge parin ang status

Hi, kamusta po ang assessment nyo? may result na po ba or processing padin? thanks

@bonez said:

@diannegrace5 said:

@kylene_pink said:

@rukawa_11 said:

@kylene_pink said:
    Hello po, ask ko lng po cno dto ang ngpaasess thru vetasses? If working in sg, need po b na s sg kmuha ng statutory declaration? Thank u

Hi, ang statutory of declaration ay ginagawa lang kapag di ka na talaga makakuha ng COE from your your previous employer dahil nag-sara na sila at di mo na ma-contact or for whatever reason. You'll need someone to testify for you that you worked for that company and sign the document. If possible ka parin naman makakuha from your employer ng COE, you won't need an SOD.

For my Vetassess, I just submitted my COEs from my previous employers and current one together with my CV. Positive result naman ang nakuha ko.

@rukawa_11 Ask ko lng po s experience nio gno ktgal lumabas ang result ng vetasses?

Hi kakasubmit ko lang po ng application last dec 4 under normal processing as of now. Lodge parin ang status

Hi, kamusta po ang assessment nyo? may result na po ba or processing padin? thanks

Hello po, ishare ko po sainyo ang experience ko Vetassess, My first assessment po is last Dec 2019. On time pa po sila bago magcovid, 2 months lang nareceived ko positive outcome for 7 years work experience. Current company ko dito sa Singapore is under statutory declaration (Ayoko ko kasi malaman ng company na nagproprocess ako ng papers). Gumuwa lang ako ng letter na employed ako at pumunta ko sa notary service dito sa SG at dun ako kame nag pirmahan sa office nya, witness yung secretary nya.

Nung nagopen na ang boarder last year (2022).. expired na ang vetasses ko, nagrenew po ako then ang naka lagay sa webpage nila is 4-6 working weeks lang daw, pero umabot ako ng 20 weeks. At yes po araw araw ako nag nagemail ng follow up sa kanila (1 week straight, nagset ako sa gmail ng every day email at 7am :D ). Hanggang napagod na ata sila saakin, nirelease din nila positive outcome with 9 yrs experience.

Hope this help sa pag arrange nyo ng timing :) ;)

Conboyboybonez

21 Mar 2023 - Reflected on my immiaccount that medical is cleared, no further action required.
    18 Mar 2023 - Completed my Medical SATA AMK (277sgd all). Required booking appointment before going to clinic.
    16 Mar 2023 - SPC appeal approved. I did the payment (55sgd) the same day and booked for fingerprint schedule. First booking was 11 April. But, I did refresh for hours to get an early slot. I was very lucky i got it by 22 Mar.
    11 Mar 2023 -Visa Lodge without Singapore Police Clearance (as under appeal pa).

• bonezbonez Posts: 11Member

@nutzagi26 said:

@bonez said:

@diannegrace5 said:

@kylene_pink said:

@rukawa_11 said:

@kylene_pink said:

Hello po, ishare ko po sainyo ang experience ko Vetassess, My first assessment po is last Dec 2019. On time pa po sila bago magcovid, 2 months lang nareceived ko positive outcome for 7 years work experience. Current company ko dito sa Singapore is under statutory declaration (Ayoko ko kasi malaman ng company na nagproprocess ako ng papers). Gumuwa lang ako ng letter na employed ako at pumunta ko sa notary service dito sa SG at dun ako kame nag pirmahan sa office nya, witness yung secretary nya.

Nung nagopen na ang boarder last year (2022).. expired na ang vetasses ko, nagrenew po ako then ang naka lagay sa webpage nila is 4-6 working weeks lang daw, pero umabot ako ng 20 weeks. At yes po araw araw ako nag nagemail ng follow up sa kanila (1 week straight, nagset ako sa gmail ng every day email at 7am :D ). Hanggang napagod na ata sila saakin, nirelease din nila positive outcome with 9 yrs experience.

Hope this help sa pag arrange nyo ng timing :) ;)

Thank you po sa input. kahit pala renew matagal padin.
    nag tra try po kami mag priority kaso di makapasok.
    kaya baka mag normal processing nalang para umuusad.
    kaso po nakalagay po ngayon assessment approximate time is between 12 and 20 weeks. ganon katagal XD

@navsal28 said:
    Hi. thanks po sa mga quick response nyo. pede po mahingi name ng law office po? another question po. meron na ako employment reference na na-collect before (2014-2018). ok nman lahat ng details except lng ung date format n required DD/MM/YYYY ngaun (DD MMMM YYYY ung nakaindicate). then ung HR n nkasign po dun no longer connected with the company also. pede na po ba iprovide yun? thanks again.

Sorry di ko napansin itong reply.
    HOH law office (sa may Jurong siya beside Jcube mall)
    https://www.hoh.com.sg/contact-us.html

Wala naman issue sa date format as long asa easily recognized kung alin ang month and day (usually happens kung numerical ang date format na nakakalito). It can help, pero that employment reference still needs to be backed up by proof of payment/taxation.

Tapos Statutory declaration ng kahit sino na higher up or ex boss mo (follow the format template from vetassess). I also made an SD kahit nag SD na yung ex boss ko. Galawang kiasu lang hehe. (sa pinas na yung SD ko para tig 100pesos lang ehehehe)

• Capuccino_2017Capuccino_2017 Philippines

Hello everyone,
    question, sino po dito ang nag process thru agent visa fee? pano nyo po binayaran ang visa nyo?
    we are going to use our credit card and ang sabi ni Agent kelangan namin ibigay ang photo front and back ng credit card sa kanya? ok lang ba yun? or kung yun ba ang tamang process ng mga agent? or dapat ba kami ang mag bayad direct sa Immi bigyan nya lang kami ng link?

• golddragongolddragon Posts: 62Member

@Capuccino_2017 said:
    Hello everyone,
    question, sino po dito ang nag process thru agent visa fee? pano nyo po binayaran ang visa nyo?
    we are going to use our credit card and ang sabi ni Agent kelangan namin ibigay ang photo front and back ng credit card sa kanya? ok lang ba yun? or kung yun ba ang tamang process ng mga agent? or dapat ba kami ang mag bayad direct sa Immi bigyan nya lang kami ng link?

Better po kayo yung magbayad sa immi. Nag agent po kami pero kami pinagawa ng sarili naming immi account may access lang sila ng immi.

Capuccino_2017
  • Capuccino_2017Capuccino_2017 Philippines

@golddragon said:

@Capuccino_2017 said:
    Hello everyone,

Better po kayo yung magbayad sa immi. Nag agent po kami pero kami pinagawa ng sarili naming immi account may access lang sila ng immi.

Thank u po sa pagsagot, hindi po kase kami inallow ni agent. lahat po kase sila lang may access nasa contract din po namin. ๐Ÿ˜•

• IamTimIamTim Singapore

@Capuccino_2017 said:

@golddragon said:

@Capuccino_2017 said:
    Hello everyone,

Thank u po sa pagsagot, hindi po kase kami inallow ni agent. lahat po kase sila lang may access nasa contract din po namin. ๐Ÿ˜•

Agent din may hawak ng immi account ko. Nagka access na lang after ng grant :smile:

Capuccino_2017

01-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Partner) - for Sputum Test/Culture & Repeat X-RAY
    03-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Child, IGRA test not available on weekends > NHS makati) - Cleared

07-Jan: Case Officer Contact No.1 - S56 (Follow-Up on Medical & Police Clearance)

Mabagal ba talaga appeal ng police clearance? 5th working day na ngayon eh hehehe

• IamTimIamTim Singapore

@Conboyboy said:
    Mabagal ba talaga appeal ng police clearance? 5th working day na ngayon eh hehehe

Usually 5 days talaga, double check na lang po ng status sa website nila.

@Conboyboy said:

Pag ang appeal nyo po ay approved na, ang schedule po ng finger printing is 1 month ahead pa.. Puno na po slot usually ng buong month. Pero may 3x tries chance naman po kayo para ipa resched.

Ang ginawa ko po, hindi ko po niclose ung booking sa computer ko, nifresh ko po ng nirefresh ng ilang hours, hanggang sa may nag open na earlier slot.
    Kaya nabook ko po ng maaga.

Ask ko lang po, may conflict po ba pag nagaapply ako tourist visa while nakapag lodge na ko for SC 190?

Back up lang po sana, sakaling mawalan na ko ng patience sa current company ko at makapag resign ng maaga. Para mag tourist na lang po sana ako while waiting for grant.

Meron na po ba dito na ganito ang ginawa? Maraming Salamat po sa magshashare ng input :)

@nutzagi26 said:

@Conboyboy said:

Pag ang appeal nyo po ay approved na, ang schedule po ng finger printing is 1 month ahead pa.. Puno na po slot usually ng buong month. Pero may 3x tries chance naman po kayo para ipa resched.

Ang ginawa ko po, hindi ko po niclose ung booking sa computer ko, nifresh ko po ng nirefresh ng ilang hours, hanggang sa may nag open na earlier slot.
    Kaya nabook ko po ng maaga.

Thanks for the tip. Hassle naman pagka ganyan na di nila priority itong klase ng service.

• rukawa_11rukawa_11 Singapore

@nutzagi26 said:
    Ask ko lang po, may conflict po ba pag nagaapply ako tourist visa while nakapag lodge na ko for SC 190?

Back up lang po sana, sakaling mawalan na ko ng patience sa current company ko at makapag resign ng maaga. Para mag tourist na lang po sana ako while waiting for grant.

Meron na po ba dito na ganito ang ginawa? Maraming Salamat po sa magshashare ng input :)

sa pagkaka-alam ko, kelangan may work ka habang pinoprocess pa yung visa natin. based kasi dun sa mga hiningi sa ating docs sa immiaccount, sinisiurado ng DHA na dapat currently employed tayo. change of status na kasi yun kapag wala ka ng trabaho. so currently dapat may work ka pa until makuha mo yung grant. yan ang pagkaka-intindi ko. kaya tiis-tiis muna tayo sa mga company natin hehe.

nutzagi26

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

Nominated Occupation: Architectural Draftsperson - ANZSCO 312111 (Offshore)

Jan 20: Since Iโ€™m DIYing it, I started researching and learning the whole process.
    Feb 22: VETASSESS โ€“ I started gathering all required documents.
    Apr 25: VETASSESS โ€“ I finished gathering all my documents. I created my account and started filling up the Skills Assessment for General Occupation Application.
    Apr 29: VETASSESS โ€“ I double-checked my documents. I started uploading the required documents. I decided not to include my first work in the Philippines because I donโ€™t have payment evidence of it. I didnโ€™t include my 1st work in Singapore as well because I donโ€™t have a Certificate of Employment from that job.
    Apr 30: VETASSESS โ€“ I double-checked my documents for the last time.
    May 01: VETASSESS โ€“ I successfully submitted my online assessment for Architectural Draftsperson. Total amount paid is AUD$ 880 (SGD$ 842.66) Crossing my fingers that the outcome will be positive.
    May 05: VETASSESS โ€“ My application status was lodged.
    Jul 12: VETASSESS โ€“ After 11 weeks, the results came out and it was Positive. Number of years assessed positively was 9.63 which is equivalent to 15 points in EOI.
    Jul 25: IELTS โ€“ I finally booked my IELTS Computer-delivered Test for SGD$ 365. My test date was Aug 16, 2020.
    Aug 16: IELTS โ€“ It was my test day. Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing were all taken on this day.
    Aug 21: IELTS โ€“ My test results came out. L: 9.0 R: 7.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 which is Proficient English. It is equivalent to 10 points in EOI.
    Aug 22: EOI โ€“ I finally submitted my Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect for NSW Visa 190.

My points breakdown:
    English Language Ability: 10
    Education: 15
    State Nomination: 5
    Years of Experience: 15
    Total: 70 points

*Invitation rounds for NSW nomination under the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) are currently closed. Iโ€™m expecting that this may take a while because of the pandemic and the current situation in Australia. I just have to wait for the federal governmentโ€™s advice on when it will open again.

Jul 5: IELTS โ€“ Since my IELTS exam result was expiring on Aug 16, 2022, I booked my 2nd IELTS Computer-delivered Test for SGD$ 378. My test date was on Jul 17, 2022. I didnโ€™t know at that time that Australia is accepting its validity for 3 years. But I was able to use it as well for my Canada PR application.
    Jul 17: IELTS โ€“ It was my test day. Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing were all taken on this day.
    Jul 20: IELTS โ€“ My test results came out. L: 8.0 R: 9.0 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 which is Proficient English. It is equivalent to 10 points in EOI.
    Jul 25: EOI โ€“ I received a notice that my EOI is expiring on August 23, 2022, so I had to resubmit it.
    Aug 23: EOI โ€“ My Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect expired after 2 years.
    Aug 25: EOI โ€“ I submitted my new Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect.

My points breakdown:

*Invitation rounds for NSW nominations under the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) were still closed. Itโ€™s expected to open in November 2022. I hope I get invited before my birthday because I will lose points during an age milestone on December.

Sep 09: EOI โ€“ After a long wait, NSWโ€™s Skilled Visa Nomination Program finally opened. However, my skill points for my nominated occupation didnโ€™t meet the minimum points required which is 90. I only had 70 points. I updated my EOI and changed my preferred state to Victoria, which only requires a minimum of 65 points. I then created an account in the Live In Melbourne portal and submitted my Registration of Interest (ROI).

Dec XX: EOI โ€“ My points went down to 60 points due to an age milestone and I am now not qualified for at EOI in the Australian Skillselect. My only hope is to get higher points in my English exam to get back in the pool. I withdrew my EOI and ROI in Victoria.
    Dec19: โ€“ I booked my PTE English Test for USD$ 260 (SGD$ 367.11). My exam date was on Dec 30, 2022.
    Dec 30: PTE โ€“ I took the PTE Academic English Test. My test results came out the same day: L: 84 R:84 S: 90 W: 75. I didnโ€™t get the scores that I needed to achieve Superior English.
    Dec 31: PTE โ€“ I booked another PTE English Test for USD$ 260 (SGD$ 361.28). My exam date was on Jan 09, 2023.

Jan 09: PTE โ€“ It was my test day. The results came out on the same day: L: 90 R:85 S: 90 W: 80. I finally got the points that I needed to get Superior level of English.
    Jan 10: EOI โ€“ I lodged my EOI for NSW Visa 190 and was able to reach 70 points again to qualify for an invitation. By this time, the minimum points for all occupations were already removed by NSW.
    Jan 12: PTE โ€“ Booked my wifeโ€™s PTE English Test for USD$ 291.60 (SGD$ 401.85). Her exam date was on Jan 20, 2023.
    Jan 20: PTE โ€“ It was my wifeโ€™s test day. The results came out on the same day. She got a Competent English result which is additional 5 points on my EOI for Partnerโ€™s Qualifications (English).
    Jan 21: EOI โ€“ I updated my NSW 190 EOI. I now have 75 points.

My points breakdown:
    English Language Ability: 20
    Partner Qualification (English): 5
    Total: 75 points

Jan 24: EOI โ€“ I finally received a pre-invite to apply for visa 190 nomination from NSW! We were super-duper happy! Weโ€™re on cloud 9! Tears of joy!
    Feb 03: EOI โ€“ Submitted documents required for NSW nomination visa subclass 190. I paid AUD$ 300 (SGD$ 290.73) for the application fee.
    Feb 06: EOI โ€“ I finally received the Invitation to Apply (ITA) letter for NSW Visa 190! Wohoo!
    Feb 13: Visa 190 lodged. I paid AUD$ 7523.88 (family of 3) with surcharge for the visa application fee. Praying that the visa processing and grants start to speed up.
    Feb 13: EOI โ€“ Withdrew all my other EOIs to other states.
    Feb 13: COC โ€“ I applied for eAppeal for Singapore Police Certificate of Clearance (COC).
    Feb 14: NBI โ€“ My wife applied for her NBI Clearance.
    Feb 21: COC โ€“ My eAppeal was approved. I paid SGD$ 55 for my COC application.
    Feb 22: COC โ€“ Booked my appointment for fingerprinting on Mar 13, 2023.
    Feb 22: Health Assessment โ€“ Booked our medical on Mar 13, 2023.
    Mar 03: NBI โ€“ My wife finally received her NBI Clearance.
    Mar 13: Health Assessment โ€“ Medical done at SATA AMK. Main applicant: SGD$ 241.90, Spouse: SGD$ 241.90, Child (6 years old): SGD$ 430.05 It cost us a total of SGD$ 913.35 for a family of 3.
    Mar 13: COC โ€“ Fingerprinting and collection of SG COC.
    Mar 14: Health Assessment โ€“ Status in ImmiAccount: Examinations in progress
    Mar 14: COC & NBI โ€“ Uploaded my SG COC and my wifeโ€™s NBI Clearance.
    Mar 15: Health Assessment โ€“ Status in ImmiAccount: Health Clearance Provided
    May 05: NBI โ€“ I applied for my NBI Clearance in the Philippines.
    May 19: NBI โ€“ I received my NBI Clearance.
    May 22: NBI โ€“ I uploaded my NBI Clearance to my ImmiAccount.
    Oct 10: ImmiAccount โ€“ I received s56 requesting for Form 80 from me and my wife. Status in ImmiAccount: Initial assessment.
    Oct 16: ImmiAccount - Submitted our Form 80. Status in ImmiAccount: Further assessment.

Feb 08: GOLDEN GRANT! Thank you Lord!

• rukawa_11rukawa_11 Singapore

@nutzagi26 said:

in terms of conflict with tourist visa, yan ang di so sure.

nutzagi26

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

Nominated Occupation: Architectural Draftsperson - ANZSCO 312111 (Offshore)

Jan 20: Since Iโ€™m DIYing it, I started researching and learning the whole process.
    Feb 22: VETASSESS โ€“ I started gathering all required documents.
    Apr 25: VETASSESS โ€“ I finished gathering all my documents. I created my account and started filling up the Skills Assessment for General Occupation Application.
    Apr 29: VETASSESS โ€“ I double-checked my documents. I started uploading the required documents. I decided not to include my first work in the Philippines because I donโ€™t have payment evidence of it. I didnโ€™t include my 1st work in Singapore as well because I donโ€™t have a Certificate of Employment from that job.
    Apr 30: VETASSESS โ€“ I double-checked my documents for the last time.
    May 01: VETASSESS โ€“ I successfully submitted my online assessment for Architectural Draftsperson. Total amount paid is AUD$ 880 (SGD$ 842.66) Crossing my fingers that the outcome will be positive.
    May 05: VETASSESS โ€“ My application status was lodged.
    Jul 12: VETASSESS โ€“ After 11 weeks, the results came out and it was Positive. Number of years assessed positively was 9.63 which is equivalent to 15 points in EOI.
    Jul 25: IELTS โ€“ I finally booked my IELTS Computer-delivered Test for SGD$ 365. My test date was Aug 16, 2020.
    Aug 16: IELTS โ€“ It was my test day. Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing were all taken on this day.
    Aug 21: IELTS โ€“ My test results came out. L: 9.0 R: 7.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 which is Proficient English. It is equivalent to 10 points in EOI.
    Aug 22: EOI โ€“ I finally submitted my Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect for NSW Visa 190.

My points breakdown:

*Invitation rounds for NSW nomination under the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) are currently closed. Iโ€™m expecting that this may take a while because of the pandemic and the current situation in Australia. I just have to wait for the federal governmentโ€™s advice on when it will open again.

Jul 5: IELTS โ€“ Since my IELTS exam result was expiring on Aug 16, 2022, I booked my 2nd IELTS Computer-delivered Test for SGD$ 378. My test date was on Jul 17, 2022. I didnโ€™t know at that time that Australia is accepting its validity for 3 years. But I was able to use it as well for my Canada PR application.
    Jul 17: IELTS โ€“ It was my test day. Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing were all taken on this day.
    Jul 20: IELTS โ€“ My test results came out. L: 8.0 R: 9.0 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 which is Proficient English. It is equivalent to 10 points in EOI.
    Jul 25: EOI โ€“ I received a notice that my EOI is expiring on August 23, 2022, so I had to resubmit it.
    Aug 23: EOI โ€“ My Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect expired after 2 years.
    Aug 25: EOI โ€“ I submitted my new Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect.

My points breakdown:

*Invitation rounds for NSW nominations under the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) were still closed. Itโ€™s expected to open in November 2022. I hope I get invited before my birthday because I will lose points during an age milestone on December.

Sep 09: EOI โ€“ After a long wait, NSWโ€™s Skilled Visa Nomination Program finally opened. However, my skill points for my nominated occupation didnโ€™t meet the minimum points required which is 90. I only had 70 points. I updated my EOI and changed my preferred state to Victoria, which only requires a minimum of 65 points. I then created an account in the Live In Melbourne portal and submitted my Registration of Interest (ROI).

Dec XX: EOI โ€“ My points went down to 60 points due to an age milestone and I am now not qualified for at EOI in the Australian Skillselect. My only hope is to get higher points in my English exam to get back in the pool. I withdrew my EOI and ROI in Victoria.
    Dec19: โ€“ I booked my PTE English Test for USD$ 260 (SGD$ 367.11). My exam date was on Dec 30, 2022.
    Dec 30: PTE โ€“ I took the PTE Academic English Test. My test results came out the same day: L: 84 R:84 S: 90 W: 75. I didnโ€™t get the scores that I needed to achieve Superior English.
    Dec 31: PTE โ€“ I booked another PTE English Test for USD$ 260 (SGD$ 361.28). My exam date was on Jan 09, 2023.

Jan 09: PTE โ€“ It was my test day. The results came out on the same day: L: 90 R:85 S: 90 W: 80. I finally got the points that I needed to get Superior level of English.
    Jan 10: EOI โ€“ I lodged my EOI for NSW Visa 190 and was able to reach 70 points again to qualify for an invitation. By this time, the minimum points for all occupations were already removed by NSW.
    Jan 12: PTE โ€“ Booked my wifeโ€™s PTE English Test for USD$ 291.60 (SGD$ 401.85). Her exam date was on Jan 20, 2023.
    Jan 20: PTE โ€“ It was my wifeโ€™s test day. The results came out on the same day. She got a Competent English result which is additional 5 points on my EOI for Partnerโ€™s Qualifications (English).
    Jan 21: EOI โ€“ I updated my NSW 190 EOI. I now have 75 points.

My points breakdown:
    English Language Ability: 20
    Partner Qualification (English): 5
    Total: 75 points

Jan 24: EOI โ€“ I finally received a pre-invite to apply for visa 190 nomination from NSW! We were super-duper happy! Weโ€™re on cloud 9! Tears of joy!
    Feb 03: EOI โ€“ Submitted documents required for NSW nomination visa subclass 190. I paid AUD$ 300 (SGD$ 290.73) for the application fee.
    Feb 06: EOI โ€“ I finally received the Invitation to Apply (ITA) letter for NSW Visa 190! Wohoo!
    Feb 13: Visa 190 lodged. I paid AUD$ 7523.88 (family of 3) with surcharge for the visa application fee. Praying that the visa processing and grants start to speed up.
    Feb 13: EOI โ€“ Withdrew all my other EOIs to other states.
    Feb 13: COC โ€“ I applied for eAppeal for Singapore Police Certificate of Clearance (COC).
    Feb 14: NBI โ€“ My wife applied for her NBI Clearance.
    Feb 21: COC โ€“ My eAppeal was approved. I paid SGD$ 55 for my COC application.
    Feb 22: COC โ€“ Booked my appointment for fingerprinting on Mar 13, 2023.
    Feb 22: Health Assessment โ€“ Booked our medical on Mar 13, 2023.
    Mar 03: NBI โ€“ My wife finally received her NBI Clearance.
    Mar 13: Health Assessment โ€“ Medical done at SATA AMK. Main applicant: SGD$ 241.90, Spouse: SGD$ 241.90, Child (6 years old): SGD$ 430.05 It cost us a total of SGD$ 913.35 for a family of 3.
    Mar 13: COC โ€“ Fingerprinting and collection of SG COC.
    Mar 14: Health Assessment โ€“ Status in ImmiAccount: Examinations in progress
    Mar 14: COC & NBI โ€“ Uploaded my SG COC and my wifeโ€™s NBI Clearance.
    Mar 15: Health Assessment โ€“ Status in ImmiAccount: Health Clearance Provided
    May 05: NBI โ€“ I applied for my NBI Clearance in the Philippines.
    May 19: NBI โ€“ I received my NBI Clearance.
    May 22: NBI โ€“ I uploaded my NBI Clearance to my ImmiAccount.
    Oct 10: ImmiAccount โ€“ I received s56 requesting for Form 80 from me and my wife. Status in ImmiAccount: Initial assessment.
    Oct 16: ImmiAccount - Submitted our Form 80. Status in ImmiAccount: Further assessment.

Feb 08: GOLDEN GRANT! Thank you Lord!

• diannegrace5diannegrace5 Posts: 65Member

@bonez said:

@diannegrace5 said:

@kylene_pink said:

@rukawa_11 said:

@kylene_pink said:

As of now in progress parin po. May kakilala po ako Nov 20 nagapply may result na po sya naun. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• C0pperC0pper Posts: 80Member

Hello po,

Plan po namin mag first entry next month sa Melbourne pero for 2 weeks lang po since inde pa kami makakapagresign sa work. May mga tanong lang po.

1. Ang flight po namin is from SG to Melbourne, visa grant letter lang po ba ang need ipakita or may ibang documents pa na hinahanap sa SG checkin counter and sa AU immigration?
    2. Ilang days po before makakuha ng TFN? Pwede po ba mag apply online kahit offshore?
    3. Paano po mag apply ng medicare, online din po ba ito? VIC 190 po yung grant namin.

Thank you po ulit.

Conboyboy

July 2021 - PTE Academic Results
    December 2021 - Submitted to Vetassess
    May 2022 - Received positive assessment from Vetassess
    May 2022 - Lodged EOI (190 & 491) ---- 95pts
    August 2022 - Submitted ROI in VIC
    August 2022 - ROI accepted
    August 2022 - Application for nomination submitted
    September 2022 - ITA received from SkillSelect
    October 11, 2022 - Submitted Visa Application
    December 2023 - CO Contact for Medical S56
    December 2023 - Submitted Medical
    January 30, 2023 - S56 request for Form 815 (Health undertaking), submitted same day
    March 2 2023 - Visa Grant VIC 190
    May 2023 - First entry
    XXXXX - BM

• washoutwashout Singapore

Sino po dito na kpg try magapply ng visa 186 ens de. Kumusta po process nyo.. Gaano katagal?,

FEB 24 2023 - Try to apply thru Seek (Offshore - no idea about the document requirements))
    MAR 4 2023 - Employer Interview (discussed visa procedure)
    MAR 2023- Employer engag~~~~ed Migration Lawyer
    MAR 2023- IELTS Exam
    MAR 2023 - Rush collection of documents
    APRIL 2023 - CPM VETASSESS normal processing
    MAY 2023-CPM VETASSESS priority application (withdraw previous application)
    JUNE 2023 - CPM 3.5years Positive assessment
    JULY 2023 - Apply Employer Nomination
    JULY 2023 - Apply ENS VISA 186 DE
    16 FEB 2024 - Nomination Approval
    16 FEB 2024- S56 Received
    -complying to S56-

• wenwerwuwenwerwu Posts: 201Member

@C0pper said:
    Hello po,

Plan po namin mag first entry next month sa Melbourne pero for 2 weeks lang po since inde pa kami makakapagresign sa work. May mga tanong lang po.

1. Ang flight po namin is from SG to Melbourne, visa grant letter lang po ba ang need ipakita or may ibang documents pa na hinahanap sa SG checkin counter and sa AU immigration?
    2. Ilang days po before makakuha ng TFN? Pwede po ba mag apply online kahit offshore?
    3. Paano po mag apply ng medicare, online din po ba ito? VIC 190 po yung grant namin.

Thank you po ulit.

vivisit lang din ako sa melbourne sa may pero TFN is not required pa and it takes 28 days para madeliver yun sa address mo. so di naman required upon first entry if aalis ka rin. tax naman eh kapag may australian income ka na

Hi Guys, ano prefer niyo?

Sata AMK or orchard medical paragon? Parang parehong bad reviews?

• C0pperC0pper Posts: 80Member

@wenwerwu said:

@C0pper said:
    Hello po,

Thank you po ulit.

vivisit lang din ako sa melbourne sa may pero TFN is not required pa and it takes 28 days para madeliver yun sa address mo. so di naman required upon first entry if aalis ka rin. tax naman eh kapag may australian income ka na

Thank you po sa advise.

July 2021 - PTE Academic Results
    December 2021 - Submitted to Vetassess
    May 2022 - Received positive assessment from Vetassess
    May 2022 - Lodged EOI (190 & 491) ---- 95pts
    August 2022 - Submitted ROI in VIC
    August 2022 - ROI accepted
    August 2022 - Application for nomination submitted
    September 2022 - ITA received from SkillSelect
    October 11, 2022 - Submitted Visa Application
    December 2023 - CO Contact for Medical S56
    December 2023 - Submitted Medical
    January 30, 2023 - S56 request for Form 815 (Health undertaking), submitted same day
    March 2 2023 - Visa Grant VIC 190
    May 2023 - First entry
    XXXXX - BM

@Conboyboy said:

Depende po san kayo malapit.. SATA AMK po ako, may saturday sched, by appointment, mabilis lang less than an hour. 277sgd

Conboyboyluidmanahand_b

@nutzagi26 said:

@Conboyboy said:

Depende po san kayo malapit.. SATA AMK po ako, may saturday sched, by appointment, mabilis lang less than an hour. 277sgd

thank you sa reply. Might go to orchard na lang kasi mas convenient siya sa amin, pero kasi dami horror stories ng mga ka-pinoyau naten hehehe.

• DreamerGDreamerG Posts: 269Member

@Conboyboy said:

@nutzagi26 said:

@Conboyboy said:

thank you sa reply. Might go to orchard na lang kasi mas convenient siya sa amin, pero kasi dami horror stories ng mga ka-pinoyau naten hehehe.

Sa Point Medical po, you have to be patience sa front desk (dito po maraming stories), you may not get the customer service that you expected knowing na sa SG po at nasa high end building (Paragon) cla, thats why their bad reviews are mainly on the front desk (4 staff). Nurse and Doctor are more accommodating by the way. Importante po is ma finish nyo po ang medical which is ok naman po at mabilis. Sa Point po is general check up and HIV test. For X-rays and IGRA(if needed) separate floors po sya. Hope it helps :-)

EOI: Nov 2021
    ROI: Aug 2022
    Patiently waiting for Gods' perfect timing