Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Planning to submit an assessment application to EA then EOI

austin_powersaustin_powers SingaporePosts: 11Member
edited December 2016 in Working and skilled visas
Hello po sa lahat,

I just joined here. I am a licensed civil engineer po sa pinas with 7-years of experience in various fields. Balak ko po sana magsubmit ng sa EA and after that EOI for indepedent skilled visa.

Recently po I completed another top-up honours degree here in Singapore to be awarded by a UK University. Pero matagal pa ang certificate baka Q3 pa ng 2017.

Previously po nag IELTS ako academic module and got band 6.5, now I am planning to get a general module. Kaya po cguro ulit maka minimum requirement.

Sa paggawa po ba ng 3-Career episodes, is it a requirement to submit previous employement certificates or letter? Wala po ako but sa current ko po na I'm working for about 3-years now I can get a work scope or description.

Would it be better to wait for the formal awarding of my top-up degree in Construction Management before applying to EA?

Salamat po sa lahat :)