Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

The Immigration Process for university research project

aszetaszet SydneyPosts: 2Member
Hi, I’m currently doing a research project for my masters, looking at the immigration process and how to make it easier and more efficient for people migrating to Australia. Would you mind filling out this short survey below, or email your answers to [email protected] before 3:00 p.m. Monday, 30th January 2017? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

If you are currently, or have completed your own process:
  1. What type of visa did you apply for?
  2. How long did you take to complete the application process (i.e. From the start to when you submitted to IMMI)
  3. Did you do any research for information on the process? If yes, where did you search?
  4. Why didn't you go through a migration agent?
  5. If you were to complete the process again, would you do it yourself and why?
Lastly, if you could send me a 10-15 second video or voice recording stating your feedback on the current process? Be it good or bad, and why.

If you are currently or have applied through a Migration Agent:
  1. What type of visa did you apply for?
  2. How long did you take to complete the application process (i.e. From the start to submitting to IMMI)?
  3. How did you find your agent?
  4. Why did you choose to go through an agent?
  5. If you were to complete the process again, would you do it yourself and why?
Lastly, if you could send me a 10-15 second video or voice recording stating your feedback on the current process? Be it good or bad, and why.