Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Have any of the applicants lived outside the primary applicant's usual country of residence

deniseus_zzzdeniseus_zzz philippinesPosts: 14Member
hi,

hoping somebody can help me answer the question in the application form:

"Have any of the applicants lived outside the primary applicant's usual country of residence?"

The principal applicant is my husband, so is it right to say that he is the primary applicant?

My husband currently works in singapore, (but we both are from Philippines) therefore sg is his usual country of residence.

so can i translate the question to: have any of the applicants lived outside singapore?

Actually im so confused on how to answer this. I have lived in Philippines, then worked in Kenya for 12mos., in sg for 5yrs, and now back to philippines? and im also an applicant. shall i put all these?

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Your usual country of residence is still the Philippines
  • deniseus_zzzdeniseus_zzz philippines
    ako philippines, pero ung husband ko sg dba? kse dun sya work?
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Nope, both your usual residence is the Philippines...lets just put it this way...your usual country of residence is your passport country...in my case, i also answered yes because i was working in Thailand for 5 years when i applied...the next question after that is your last address in that country
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    You will then provide police clearance for all countries you have lived for more 12 mos or more in the past 10 years
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    You will then provide police clearance for all countries you have lived for more 12 mos or more in the past 10 years
  • choknatzchoknatz Singapore

hi,

hoping somebody can help me answer the question in the application form:

"Have any of the applicants lived outside the primary applicant's usual country of residence?"

The principal applicant is my husband, so is it right to say that he is the primary applicant?

My husband currently works in singapore, (but we both are from Philippines) therefore sg is his usual country of residence.

so can i translate the question to: have any of the applicants lived outside singapore?

Actually im so confused on how to answer this. I have lived in Philippines, then worked in Kenya for 12mos., in sg for 5yrs, and now back to philippines? and im also an applicant. shall i put all these?

HI @deniseus_zzz , i am also confused with this question. ano ung nilagay nyo? PR na kc kami both ng hubby ko (pareho kaming applicant) sa SG and dto na kmi nakatira for almost 18 years. need ba ilagay ang philippines then from Birth till yung date na nag move kami sa SG? hope you can enlighten me. thanks.