Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

HELP: Online Application for Subclass 600

dee0829dee0829 MelbyPosts: 278Member
edited September 2017 in Visitor - Tourist Visa
Hello,

Is there any age limit to apply online for Visa 600 Tourist?

When I applied for my mom it says:

Based on the entered passport details, applicant ________ is not eligible to apply for this visa using this online service. Ensure the passport details have been entered exactly as they appear in the applicant's passport. The applicant will not be able to continue and should review the eligibility information on our website.

Please help thanks.

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    dee0829 said:

Hello,

Is there any age limit to apply online for Visa 600 Tourist?

When I applied for my mom it says:

Based on the entered passport details, applicant ________ is not eligible to apply for this visa using this online service. Ensure the passport details have been entered exactly as they appear in the applicant's passport. The applicant will not be able to continue and should review the eligibility information on our website.

Please help thanks.

How old is your mom? double check the details. might be using an old invalid type of passport or you might have entered the details incorrectly. I applied TV600 for my 88 year old father a year ago and there is no problem.