Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

FEB 2014 PMV SUBCLASS 300

Comments

• eveaevea Mandaluyong
    Hi all! Sorry for my absence. @hannabugs nice to see so many new people. @ashlee my doa is feb 17 too! No news yet =( I emailed them twice before. Same thing, awaiting visa decision before or on november. Don't know my co =( but hopefully we're all granted before Christmas
  • juanjuan Sydney
    Hello sa inyong lahat!isali nyo na ako na sana december magrant na rin ako..awa naman ako sa fiancee ko..mag isang magpasko and bagong taon kung la pa ako visa!!!pero june lang ako naglodge!!!pero malay natin di ba?may tanong pala ako..ang address ko paglodge is dito pasig..eh balak ko umuwi na ng mindanao..december at doon ko na lang antayin result..wala namang problema di ba?or do i need to inform them na nagchange na address ko?
  • Jenelyn14Jenelyn14 Brisbane
    @hannahbugs thumbs for that :-) super like :-) thanks for giving us positive thoughts
    edited November 2014
    @hannahbugs
    congratulations and best wishes :bz <:-P
  • hannahbugshannahbugs Sydney
    @Jenelyn14 thanks my dear! PM mo lang ako sa FB if you have more questions!
    @juan in my opanion its not necessary to inform the immigration.. because as far as i know the immigration will contact u thru email.. or better to ask someone from the embassy and ask for advise.
    @hannahbugs sis i sent you PM in facebook :-)
  • ashleeashlee Brisbane
    edited November 2014
    nakaka frustrate na mag antay.. magbasa ng mga forum.. hai, i will make myself bz s work nlng. will wait nlng pag tumawag or mag email nlng ang CO ko.. goodluck sa atin lahat guys!
  • ashleeashlee Brisbane
    MY FIANCE SENT AN EMAIL LAST NOV 5... this is the email "My fiancee lodged her PMV application last 17th Feb. 2014, I understand that the global service standard for this visa is 12 months, but in the last email my fiancee received it says that in Manila you aim to finalize a majority of applications within 9 months from the date of lodgement. It
    also says that her application will be finalized on or before November.
    Inline with this,May I request to check on the progress of the application if this will be granted this November 2014"................... etc

THIS IS THE REPLY FROM VISA & IMMIG NOV 6 "We can confirm the previous email sent advising you of a decision by November 2014."

Im wishing and hoping that they are telling the truth! good luck and god bless us!
    @ashlee i hope sis this week grant kana :) ;;)
    hello ladies and gents :-) last thursday, immigration told me that my application is already in its final stages.. does anyone know if it will be finalized soon??or do i still have to wait for a couple of months?? geeezzz!!! its killing me %-( looking forward to hear from you Ladies and gents.
  • ashleeashlee Brisbane
    @Jenelyn14, pagkakaalam ko pag nsa final stages na 3 months pa ata yan mag aantay for final decision nabasa ko lng yan s isang forum....
  • ashleeashlee Brisbane
    edited November 2014
    GOODLUCK!
    @ashlee yayyy!!! :-( no choice talaga but to wait nlng :-(
  • ashleeashlee Brisbane
    kaya nga girl... we just have to wait talaga! nakaka stress
  • arskyarsky Sydney
    @Jenelyn14 did they just email you about it or this is a response to your queries?
    If they just email you then i guess your very close to being granted.
    If that is just a response to your queries then they just have to produce something like "your application is still within time frame" or on "final stages"
    Anyway having a correspondence/update from your CO is a good thing!
    @arsky yes.. It was a response of my query, last oct 15 was my first follow up they told me that my application is likely to be finalized in or before January 2015.. Then my second follow was last nov 06, and this is the content of there email "

Dear Ms. Abainza,

Thank you for your email.

Your application is already in its final stages which means that you don't
    have to do anything anymore except wait for it to be finalised by the case
    officer. Although we cannot give you the exact time/date for said
    finalisation, it is our commitment that it shall be finished before the
    standard processing period (9 to 12 months from lodgment) ends.

Thank you for your patience " what do u think?
  • arskyarsky Sydney
    @Jenelyn14 You mention na your already 6 months waiting ... can i ask the exact date of your lodgement? Most likely you will get your visa by January ... advise lang dont make unecessary follow up anymore kasi sabi nila sa letter sa iyo "you dont have to do anything" ... Baka mabwisit mo pa CO mo heheheh and lalo lang tumagal yung pagaantay mo.

Hoping that we all got a surprise christmas presence from the immigration !!!
    @arsky April 30 ako nag lodge.. And yes hindi na talaga ako mag follow up.. Hindi naman ako makulit lol .. And besides 6 months na akong waiting pero twice lng ako nag follow up.. What about u? Ilang beses na kau nag follow up?
  • arskyarsky Sydney
    @Jenelyn14. mag 9 months na din pala application mo ng Jan 30 .. hopefully nga eh ma grant ka na before that date.

Once lang tinanong ko lang kung natanggap na yung NSO documents (birth certificate and cenomar)
    edited November 2014
    @arsky unfortunately hindi na ako nag expect kasi mostly sa mga applicants na nasa final stage umaabot parin ng 9 months :-( so wait nlng talaga ako till nxt year and tanggap k na sa pinas ako magpasko lol
  • eveaevea Mandaluyong
    @Jenelyn14 lodged my application feb 17. I received the same response from immigration (final stages) in September. I hope all of us get our visa soon. Anyway it's nice to know I'm not the only one. Really feels like i've been waiting forever. @ashlee Thanks for the update. good luck to us all forum.
    @evea 9 months na sau.. I'm sure before Xmas grant kana :-)
  • nestorchaveznestorchavez Quezon City
    @evea nag follow up din po ba kayu sa embassy regarding sa status ng visa application
  • juanjuan Sydney
    4 mos pa lng application ko pero stress na ako..kala ko don na ako magpasko and new year!!!!
  • eveaevea Mandaluyong
    @Jenelyn I really hope so. It would be the best Christmas gift. =) anyway final stages ka na. Konti na lang =) @nestorchavez yes. I emailed immigration about the status of my application twice (6 mo and 8 mo). Actually, sabi ng agent ko wag na mag follow up. Pero so stressed at waiting =( anyway will keep you all updated if may news =)
  • arskyarsky Sydney
    @evea @jenelyn kapag nagemail ba kayo for your queries naka address sa CO nyo? And yung response letter ba is coming from your CO? I did try that once but never got a reply from my CO
  • eveaevea Mandaluyong
    @arsky I emailed immigration here: [email protected] .... just provide your file number and name of the CO. You will get a reply in 1 or 2 days =)
  • ashleeashlee Brisbane
    edited November 2014
    hi @evea, 9 months na tau today.. nkakainip na talaga mag antay. wala pa din good news... :-(
    @evea ibang email binigay sakin ni CO sis.. And after a few hours may reply na..