Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

processing time for student visa 572

2»

Comments

• teachjennyteachjenny Davao
    @miss_ivy_g Pwede nyo po bang i-share ang mga interview questions and your answers po? I just recently knew from the agency I am processing with na an applicant of Children's Services course like you was refused...It was really devastating.. The applicant's is a primary teacher...when asked by visa officer what she will do after graduating the course in Australia, she said that she will manage a pre-school that is owned by her father-in-law. Visa officer was not convinced. We do not know what visa officer wants. Umiyak tlga yng applicant.. This was just 3 days ago.. Bago raw yng visa officer, medyo strict daw..
    VISA GRANTED this morning. Sana maka-inspire to sa mga naghihintay pa. After the longest two months, finally! Prayers lang guys, seek the Lord's favor. Will continue to pray for all of you too. =)

All glory to God!

Feb 28 2015 IELTS Exam
    Mar 13 2015 IELTS Results
    May 9 2015 Submitted requirements to Australia school
    May 30 2015 Finalization of enrolments and COE
    June 5 2015 Courier visa docs to VFS Global
    June 9 2015 VFS Global acknowledgement
    June 10 2015 DIBP acknowledgement of visa application
    June 17 2015 Medical advise from DIBP
    June 18 2015 Medicals done. Waiting for results..
    July 7 2015 VISA GRANT! Thank you Lord!!!
    July 16 2015 Arrival in Australia

• myehwaymyehway Mandaluyong
    @miss_ivy_g wala po akong interview. Sa april pa po ang alis ko. April 20 pa ang pasok sa school. Academia international sa melbourne po ako. Commercial cookery
    Hi if i may ask, dito sa pinas ano ang course mO?
  • laydy88laydy88 Melbourne
    Friends! I was granted visa din last March 25. Almost two months of waiting. the course I will take in aus is early childhood education and my course here in phil was hrim. As long you prove na you're really there to study and u know your course and your school then it will be okaY.
  • rizza12rizza12 Davao City
    @laydy88 congrats sis! :))
    @rizza12 Thanks sis!
  • danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    Friends! I was granted visa din last March 25. Almost two months of waiting. the course I will take in aus is early childhood education and my course here in phil was hrim. As long you prove na you're really there to study and u know your course and your school then it will be okaY.
    congrats sis...share your story sa ibang thread about student visa to give inspiration to our friends here who are still anxiously waiting for their visa grants

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

@danyan2001us Thanks kuya!
  • tine_pjtine_pj Singapore
    @laydy88 ano po ung mga ask sa interview?
    @tine_pj hm first, pinakwento nya educational background and employment history, bakit ko gusto itake ung course, bakit ung school na un, ano masasabi ko sa course ko, ano plan ko after, pano mkkhelp s future ko ito, sino magsusupport sa akin, how much ung magiging monthly expenses ko sa aus... D k n maalala ung ibang tanong. Mabusisi sila.
  • chainchain New York
    I was interviewed last July 23 but until now wla pa ding email if they need additional docs here's my timeline:

06/11 acknowledged by Embassy
    06/20 Medical in Nationwide
    07/02 Medical submitted in embassy
    07/23 Interview

until now still waiting....