Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• StelaStela Sydney
    @canberradude Ang helpful po ng timeline mo to remind us to be more patient :) By God's grace and guidance mareceive din po namin Ung inaasam naming visa :) Ate/Kuya is it okay to ask kung ano po pala Ung course niyo? Thanks po.

Student Visa - Subclass 572

Feb. 20, 2015 - Visa lodged
    May 22, 2015 - Medical at Nationwide
    June 3, 2015 - Request for additional docs.
    June 20, 2015 - VISA GRANT!

Exactly 4 months of waiting. Be more patient.Surrender everything unto Him. Have Faith.

• batusaiibatusaii Quezon City
    sinu na po sainyo nakapag experience na ng interview sa immigration, mag aapply plang po kmi at kumpleto na din po requirements nmin... gusto ko lng malaman ung idea kung anung klaseng interview, anung mga pwedeng itanung nila or anything about interview.
  • dc_pcdc_pc Mandaluyong
    @batusaii Siguro kasi SVP yung sa akin and complete na yung documents ko nung naglodge ako ng visa.
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @filipinacpa is "SIT50313 Diploma of Hospitality (CRICOS code 081907G)" are included to visa subclass 572?
    Yes.lahat ng cert 2, 3 , 4 ans diploma kasama sa subclass 572. Normally mga nag aapply ng subclass 572 walang interview.

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

sinu na po sainyo nakapag experience na ng interview sa immigration, mag aapply plang po kmi at kumpleto na din po requirements nmin... gusto ko lng malaman ung idea kung anung klaseng interview, anung mga pwedeng itanung nila orfee anything about interview.
    Normally interview occurs pag hindi sila satisfied sa pinasa nyo or may iclarify sila. ang questions depende sa application mo. Kung mag back read ka may na deny because of GTE .

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• cinjcinj Sydney
    @Siopao23 ah ok... sana nga walang interview para hayahay na ang buhay.. hehehe kakastress eh
  • danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    edited May 2015
    interview is at the sole discretion of your CO...so the best thing for you to do is always be ready for it....be sure to turn on your mobile phones baka mamaya mamiss mo tawag ng CO mo at hindi ka na tatawagan ulit....no one could ever tell na CO would either call or not....thus guys, be always ready for it....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

@danyan2001us so, ibig sabihin po nun phone calls lng sila nag iinterview at hindi 1on1?
  • canberradudecanberradude Quezon City
    @Stela Diploma In Management
    @Siopao23 karamihan ata dito si Marinela Padilla ang nag deny. Kaya pag sya ang CO nyo doble dasal :)
    interview is at the sole discretion of your CO...so the best thing for you to do is always be ready for it....be sure to turn on your mobile phones baka mamaya mamiss mo tawag ng CO mo at hindi ka na tatawagan ulit....no one could ever tell na CO would either call or not....thus guys, be always ready for it....
    I agree, yung una ko application ininterview ako ni M. Padilla. Nung second apply ko wala na interview.
  • cinjcinj Sydney
    just rcvd email from idp early in the morning today at naka attached yung letter ng embassy for additional medical exams, HIV,HEPA b and c,.
    additional med exam accomplished same day.. share lang guys...

lodged visa application May 20
    acknowledged (additional med exams) May 25
    ..... waiting sana mabilis na progress this time..
  • seekingforhelpseekingforhelp Sydney
    Good day!
    mag lodge na po ako next week! june 04, 2015, sana smooth sailing yung flow sa pag examine ng documents ko sa CO. hehe
    by the way i have a question, my dad is a retired businessman then meron nag sabi saaken nah di daw enough yung retired businessman kase di daw flowing yung pera niya ? how is this true? my dad has 4 bank accounts, dalawa naka time deposit, then dalawa is naka savings account, that's im worried about. I'l be keep posting on my updates here! Good luck to all of us!

may 25 IELTS received

may 27 paid tuition fee + OSCH

may 28 RCVD COE

june 9 lodged via VFS

june 10 acknowledged by the embassy

june 18 advice medical

june 22 medical examination via cebu

June 27 medical submitted

JULY 20 visa granted! - thank you lord! See you at oz!

• goofygoofbotgoofygoofbot North Ryde
    guys may case ba tulad sakin..April 23 sana yung starting date ng class ko.. eh ngayon malapit na matapos ang May.. super late nako.. and until now wala pa din result..ok lang ba yun?
  • ann22ann22 North Ryde
    @goofygoofbot i think hindi na normal? Try mo follow up sa embassy?
  • ann22ann22 North Ryde
    @cinj sis! Buti kapa may progress kahit papano. Samen wala simula na acknowledge hanggang ngyon wala pa update. :/ goodluck sis!!
    guys may case ba tulad sakin..April 23 sana yung starting date ng class ko.. eh ngayon malapit na matapos ang May.. super late nako.. and until now wala pa din result..ok lang ba yun?
    572 non svp ka ba? Kasi pag ganun normal processing talaga 3 months, ang mangyayari nyan hihingan ka ng co mo ng letter of late commencement from the school, normally pumapayag mga school na ma lte ng 2 weeks. Pag after 2 weeks na wala pa rin visa mo, you have no choice but i defer sa next intake pasok mo gaya ng nangyari sa kin.

• SamantitaSamantita Melbourne
    @canberradude : hello po.

tanong ko lang po if you paid the whole tuition fee or only for 1sem or 50% lng?

573 po ako.

thanks

March 2015 - IELTS self study review
    March 27, 2015 - Speaking exam
    March 28, 2015 - Reading, Writing and Listening exam
    April 11, 2015 - got the EILTS exam result (passed). Thank you Lord God
    April 25, 2015 - send documents for school admission to the agent...
    ----vacation mode-----
    July 27, 2015 - Paid the FedUni and school tuition fee
    August 04, 2015 - Paid OSHC
    August 04, 2015 - Recieved COE
    ----waiting for maturity of the showmoney-----
    September 22, 2015 - VFS recieved application
    September 22, 2015 - required for medical
    September 28, 2015 - done with medical
    ----waiting again, kakaba-kaba----
    October 16, 2015 - VISA GRANT. thank you LORD

Hubby Main Applicant
    April 21, 2016 - ACS Assessment_262113 (Systems Administrator) - 3yrs credited
    June 20, 2016 - Apply for ACS Review_263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) - 2yrs credited. Naging worst
    -------Go lang ng Go---------------

"Lord God, your plans are better than ours, we trust in you."

@Samantita 50% lang po
  • danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    hi bro..did you try to ask for an extension from your school?

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• pepaypepay Posts: 199Member
    @cinj girl kelan intake mo? bka after maupload ng medical mo grant n yan :)
  • amedinaamedina Sydney
    @Samantita depende sa uni/school
    mo how much deposit. sa akin no more than 50% of 1 year tuition fee ang policy. then the next payment will be invoice in student account/email that they will provide before end of sem. better ask them first or naka lagay naman sa COE mo or check website nila.

11/17/12: passed school application thru IDP * 12/4/12: received letter of offer (univ. of newcastle) * 12/12/12: credit application * 2/22/13: received new letter of offer * 2/26/13: paid deposit fee * 3/8/13: received COE and paid visa fee * 4/10/13: visa application thru IDP * 4/11/13: medical request from DIAC * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 4/19/13: SLEC uploaded my medicals * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 7/11/13: VISA GRANTED

• SamantitaSamantita Melbourne
    @amedina : hi. thanks sa inputs.

they are asking to pay 50% of the tuition + insurance.

ano insurance gamit mo? @amedina and @canberradude

March 2015 - IELTS self study review
    March 27, 2015 - Speaking exam
    March 28, 2015 - Reading, Writing and Listening exam
    April 11, 2015 - got the EILTS exam result (passed). Thank you Lord God
    April 25, 2015 - send documents for school admission to the agent...
    ----vacation mode-----
    July 27, 2015 - Paid the FedUni and school tuition fee
    August 04, 2015 - Paid OSHC
    August 04, 2015 - Recieved COE
    ----waiting for maturity of the showmoney-----
    September 22, 2015 - VFS recieved application
    September 22, 2015 - required for medical
    September 28, 2015 - done with medical
    ----waiting again, kakaba-kaba----
    October 16, 2015 - VISA GRANT. thank you LORD

Hubby Main Applicant
    April 21, 2016 - ACS Assessment_262113 (Systems Administrator) - 3yrs credited
    June 20, 2016 - Apply for ACS Review_263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) - 2yrs credited. Naging worst
    -------Go lang ng Go---------------

"Lord God, your plans are better than ours, we trust in you."

More than 3 months na ba yung application mo simula nung na acknowledge ng embassy?

Good day!
    mag lodge na po ako next week! june 04, 2015, sana smooth sailing yung flow sa pag examine ng documents ko sa CO. hehe
    by the way i have a question, my dad is a retired businessman then meron nag sabi saaken nah di daw enough yung retired businessman kase di daw flowing yung pera niya ? how is this true? my dad has 4 bank accounts, dalawa naka time deposit, then dalawa is naka savings account, that's im worried about. I'l be keep posting on my updates here! Good luck to all of us!
    Dad ko retired ofw at mom ko retired teacher. Wala naman naging problem

• imathenaimathena Sydney
    hello guys, is it wise to email the embassy despite having an agent? Not that my agent isnt doing his job but I just emailed the ambassytwice this week just to inquire about my application. sis @ann22 @pepay just hang in there, okay? :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Australian Embassy Ph,
    This is to inquire on the status of my application under visa subclass 572. I have lodged my application last ---- and received a letter of acknowledgement last --th of this month. Should there be additional documents to be requested, I'm more than pleased to be directly contacted thru my email or you may send them to my agent at ----. Thank you so much for your reply. :)

Kind Regards,
    ----
    Visa Applicant

My Timeline - Visa Sub class 572 (non SVP) Early Childhood Education and Care Package Course

April 20, 2015 - Lodged my Application with Fortrust (Single Application)
    May 11 - Acknowledgement from the Embassy
    June 9 - Phone Interview with Mr Jerry (my co)
    June 16 - Thank you to my case officer, Visa Grant! :))

To God Always Be the Glory! :D

• ann22ann22 North Ryde
    @imathena haha! Natawa naman ako sis.. Ako na susunod gagawa niyan :))
  • pepaypepay Posts: 199Member
    edited May 2015
    i am so willing to do the same sissies hahaha @iamathena @ann22 mwahmwah sissies! :x
  • ann22ann22 North Ryde
    @pepay @imathena mga sis eto ang effect ng naloloka haha!! Fighting!! Haha :-O :-B