Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

What best Nursing Univ/School to go?

MaeyoMaeyo MandaluyongPosts: 2Member
Hello po sa mga fellow pinoy po na ngtake rin ng BSN or any health course sa aus. Meron po ba kayo suggested school/univ?

Factors po na nacoconsider po sana, and I believe mostly naman po sa atin are the tuition fee and cost of living po sa area. Meron po ako friend sa univ of south australia, dun daw po pinkamura. Meron rin po ako kakilala ngenroll nman sa latrobe, and one in Deakin. Another kakilala nman po sa sunshine coast in queens.

Actually wla po talaga kmi idea kung which univ to go to. Kung meron po knowledgeable or may alam na better univ? Any insight would be greatly appreciated po. Thank you.

Comments

• watchmemaemaewatchmemaemae Pasig City
    Hi, I am newbie here, Kksign up ko lng dito sa site nato, Nagpacounsel ako sa idp sa Makati. Try mo dun, walang bayad, they will give you advice on what school is the best for you. :) Good luck satin. I'm planning din to study nursing abroad in AU, I preferred to JCU queensland.
  • kymmekymme Western Australia
    itaas ang bandera ng ECU! (Perth) :)

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/15 - start of classes (Bachelor in Nursing)
    05/16 - passed OET (after 4 failed attempts with IELTS and PTE)
    07/16 - finished uni
    07/16 - received AHPRA Australian Registered Nurse rego
    08/16 - student visa 500 (Diploma)
    10/16 - started working as an RN

07/09/17 - Submitted EOI for State Nom Vic with 60points

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me