Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

shifting a course

xoxo0286xoxo0286 MandaluyongPosts: 14Member
guys, what will happen to my visa if i shift a course before the semester ends? has anyone tried shifting from 1 course to another? do we have to go home in ph and reprocess or we can apply while in au?

Comments

• avp_manalotoavp_manaloto Sydney
    Up ko lang po ang thread. I need advice lang po and information about shifting course. Here is a brief detail.

Under Subclass 573
    kaka grant lang po ng visa. I will be taking up bachelor of business at Kent Institute in Sydney. November intake. I was asked by my agent to take this kase im an undergrad student of business management here and para hindi conflict of interest da i have to take the same course. Now i decided po sana to shift sa accounting after 1 sem. Same school naman po. For a betyer chance of PR na din sana after graduation. Is this possible po ba? Will there be any conflict on my student visa?

Thanks po sa mgaag iinput ng mga infos.
    Godbless!!!
  • enzo12enzo12 Mandaluyong
    @avp_manaloto Bro may nabasa ako alam ko ma disregard ung course pag nag shift. Mahirap ba ang chance ng PR
    pag business course? Thanks