Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Tourist Visa

Comments

• atchinoatchino Sydney
    Hi guys just want to ask if still need pbng mgsubmit ng NBI at medical if 3mos entry or multiple sponsored everything by your Bf? Kasi mgaapply ulit me for TV last time naman hindi na hiningi skin. Need your inputs guys... thanks

If more than 3 mnths - required medical.
    NBI? wala naman ako sinasubmitng NBI kung torist VISA.

NBI required alam ko kung migrant.

To all Kuripotz.. please visit my blog.
    May kasabihan tayo: Kuripot man at magaling... yayaman din....

http://kuripotism.blogspot.com.au

• atchinoatchino Sydney
    edited September 2015
    @atchino kelan klng ng ngapply ng tourist visa? ako din kasi experienced ko hnd n ko ngsubmit nung 2013 for 3mos TV lng. then ung iba nmn multiple entry granted even without submitting medical and NBI.
    Submitted Mid August

I check the status of medical exam at magkaiba status ng s aparns ko. Sabay sila nag pa medical.
    -------------
    Father ko:
    Health requirement – health clearance provided – no action required

Mother ko:
    Health requirement – examinations ready for assessment – no action required
    The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment.
    ---------------

Anyone here can suggest if it will help if I attached the plane ticket as evidence and which category did you attached the plane ticket?

- i already bought "one way" plane ticket for my parents but did NOT buy the return ticket since I do not know the duration immigration will grant.

Once they got their VISA and provide the duration, that's the time I will look for a one-way return ticket.

Sayang, may mga promo pa naman lately di ako makabili ng return ticket dahil hindi ko alam kung 3/6/12 months ang ibibigay na VISA.

Kung lumbas n sana yung grant/duration, nakabili na sana ng return ticket,

• sydneysidersydneysider Hart
    edited September 2015
    I'm applying online for a tourist visa for my mum and my sister. my mum is 85 years old and very mobile pa. 2 weeks stay lang sila just to visit us and meet her great grand daughter, my daughter's daughter turning 6 months old. since di na sila abot sa Floriade (she loves flowers) next month, ni note ko na lang sa application na babalik next year around Sept. My mom is a widow and so is my sister accompanying her. Need ba talaga ang death certificate ng father ko who passed away in 1974? and sa brother in law ko na long separated from my sister before he passed away? o I can wait till they request? If kulang ba ang documents, automatic refused or hingi naman sila? Sa question about health insurance, ikukuha ko sila pag approved na ang visa. Okay lang ba ilagay ko na 'NO' kase wala pa naman details? Sagot ko naman lahat ng expenses nila sa duration ng stay. Btw, Aussie citizen na ako. Appreciate your inputs please. First time to do this so totally clueless and due to the recent changes baka if I read back sa thread di na rin applicable.

salamat ng marami.
  • cessrcessr Minato-ku
    May updates na kayo? :)
  • atchinoatchino Sydney
    May updates na kayo? :)

Meron yata schedule maintenance ang Immi website.

Bka ma apektuhan yung processing since magkakaroon daw ng system maintenance yung website until 4am / 21-Sept.

• jyrjyr Quezon City
    hi! question po regarding proof of travel abroad. i have lost my two previous passports.. pano ko po kaya yun? i have a notarized affidavit of loss of my passport that i used when i applied for a new passport.. can i attach it instead with my cover letter and attach pics as well ng previous travels ko? yun lang kasi naisip ko. thanks.
  • cessrcessr Minato-ku
    Wala pa kayo updates?
  • cessrcessr Minato-ku
    @jyr Have you got your new passport already? I think no matter how many times you have lost your passport, impt thing is you need to have a passport when you apply.
  • bluecomet08bluecomet08 North Ryde
    hi, i just saw the medical exam link today. medyo late na nga namin nakita. anyway, the referral just requested for an xray to be done on a panel clinic listed by AU.

another question lang po... i'm planning to apply my mom another tourist visa requesting for 6 mos to 12 mos min stay. however, she has a current visa which will expire on june 2016. any idea when can i apply the next tourist visa? im not sure if they would allow me to apply another one given na may existing cya.
  • atchinoatchino Sydney
    edited September 2015
    hi, i just saw the medical exam link today. medyo late na nga namin nakita. anyway, the referral just requested for an xray to be done on a panel clinic listed by AU.

another question lang po... i'm planning to apply my mom another tourist visa requesting for 6 mos to 12 mos min stay. however, she has a current visa which will expire on june 2016. any idea when can i apply the next tourist visa? im not sure if they would allow me to apply another one given na may existing cya.

Health referral will automatically show up after 1-2 days when we notice in immi.
    I actually contemplate if my parents can continue since all the info is in the referral letter or should we wait for a case officer to be assigned.

After a few days, I informed my parents to go ahead with the medical exam. The next day Nationwide sent the results.

They have policy for duration of stay.
    12 months stay within 18 moths. if your mom stay for 1 yr..she i not suppose to leave australia for another 6 moths before she can vsit australia.

• atchinoatchino Sydney
    Waiting for CO pa rin status.
    - medical already submitted way back 9-sept.

• atchinoatchino Sydney
    Anong health fund ang kinuha nyo para sa parents nyo nag tourist visa sa Australia and how much ? NAsubukan nyo na irn ba mag claim?

• 021607021607 Sydney
    Hi All, my brother's visitor visa was granted on 22 Sept. The application was lodged online on 17 Aug. My in-laws' visas (also lodged online) were approved after 5 weeks. We just followed the document checklist on the website. For my brother, who is single, I added a Statutory Declaration (signed before a lawyer/JP). The Stat Dec was to provide additional support to my claim that I will be shouldering all of my brother's costs whilst here. I believe mahigpit and Immigration sa singles.

Hope this helps.
  • atchinoatchino Sydney
    Hi All, my brother's visitor visa was granted on 22 Sept. The application was lodged online on 17 Aug. My in-laws' visas (also lodged online) were approved after 5 weeks. We just followed the document checklist on the website. For my brother, who is single, I added a Statutory Declaration (signed before a lawyer/JP). The Stat Dec was to provide additional support to my claim that I will be shouldering all of my brother's costs whilst here. I believe mahigpit and Immigration sa singles.

Hope this helps.

"Application Accepted" parin status.

Medyo nag start na ko mag worry since less than 3 weeks nalang yung flight na binili ko ticket for my parents.

How long is the duration of VISA you apply for your brother?

Did you get or planning to get health insurance for your in-law while in Austrlaia?

• jacoraldejacoralde Melbourne
    I applied my husband last August 20, then they acknowledged it August 24. It was granted today September 29. :) Tanong lang about sa fees sa NAIA. Magkano kaya kailangan prepare? Thanks!
  • bluecomet08bluecomet08 North Ryde
    my MIL's visa just got approved yesterday. 1.5yrs with 12mos stay per entry. this is a day after she completed her medical exam. her visa stated she needs to have medical insurance. any idea which one i can get that is cheap yet comprehensive? ive checked blue cross but not sure which one to get. bupa is a bit expensive since it is aud.
  • atchinoatchino Sydney
    Update:

Parents (multiple entry) and sister(3 months single entry) VISA - granted in 6 weeks

My sister when thru medical exam since I try to apply for 6 months but only 3 mnths was granted.

My parents VISA has condition to have medical insurance
    - Any suggestion of medical health insurance you take for your parents ?

• engr_maylene052581engr_maylene052581 Melbourne
    Ang tagal talaga ng approval noh... Ano August 29 naglodged wala pa ding update hanggang ngaun

with agent
    Civil Engineer (Hydraulic Engineer)
    June 2012 - IELTS
    August 2012 - Submitted Skill Assessment
    January 2013 - Positive Skill Assessment Results from EA
    January 2013- EOI submitted
    February 04, 2013- Received Invitation
    February 11, 2013- Lodge Visa 189
    April 9, 2013 - CO Assigned, Team 6c(Requested Medicals and PCC)
    April 11, 2013- Completed medicals (me, my son and daughter)
    April 11, 2013 - Submitted PCC
    April 14, 2013 - Husband completed the medicals
    June 13, 2013 - Visa Granted

• 021607021607 Sydney
    @atchino

Hi there,

For both my parents and in-laws, I took out health insurance from Bupa, which was priced at $200+ per couple per month. I won’t be getting the same for my brother, as he is here for just 2 weeks.

Thank you.
  • atchinoatchino Sydney
    Ang tagal talaga ng approval noh... Ano August 29 naglodged wala pa ding update hanggang ngaun
    Baka next week na yan.

Kukuha ba kayo ng health insurnace para sa relatives nyo na mag tourist sa australia?

• atchinoatchino Sydney
    Meron po ba dito nag nag apply na extension visa?

Kung nsa Australia ka na at binigayan ka ng 3 mnths VISA.

Tapos mag apply ng another 3 months extension VISA? ano po process ? same lang ba?
    nagtatanong bago magbasa :-)

• engr_maylene052581engr_maylene052581 Melbourne
    @atchino di na ko kumukuha 6mos lng nmn

with agent
    Civil Engineer (Hydraulic Engineer)
    June 2012 - IELTS
    August 2012 - Submitted Skill Assessment
    January 2013 - Positive Skill Assessment Results from EA
    January 2013- EOI submitted
    February 04, 2013- Received Invitation
    February 11, 2013- Lodge Visa 189
    April 9, 2013 - CO Assigned, Team 6c(Requested Medicals and PCC)
    April 11, 2013- Completed medicals (me, my son and daughter)
    April 11, 2013 - Submitted PCC
    April 14, 2013 - Husband completed the medicals
    June 13, 2013 - Visa Granted

• dominickdominick Sydney
    Hi everyone. Quick question. I have two friends who are a couple and have been in Sydney for more than a year now on student visa subclass 573. They want their 7-year old son and the wife's parents to visit Sydney kahit for a week lang. Is visitor visa subclass 600 sponsored family stream the best option for them? Has anyone been in a case similar to this before who can shed some light on the required docs and the application process in general? Any info would be much appreciated. :)

17 Aug 2013 - IELTS results (LRWS - 7.5, 8.5, 7, 7)
    05 Feb 2014 - Skilled recognised graduate visa (subclass 476) grant
    02 Sep 2014 - Touchdown Sydney! :)
    04 Mar 2015 - Got a full-time permanent job in Sydney
    11 Sep 2015 - IELTS 2nd take results (LRWS - 9, 9, 7.5, 8)
    15 Sep 2015 - Lodged EA Migration Skills Assessment fast-track application (Electrical Engineer)
    16 Sep 2015 - Received positive results from EA
    01 Nov 2015 - PTE-A results (LRWS - 90, 79, 90, 90)
    02 Nov 2015 - Submitted EOI for visa 189 (65 points)
    06 Nov 2015 - Received invitation to apply for visa 189
    24 Dec 2015 - Lodged application for visa 189
    23 Jan 2016 - CO requested for additional documents

• LeahLeah Doha
    Hi! ask lang po, my uncle applied for a family sponsored visa for me.may work po ako dito sa qatar. d case officer ask for my work residence permit, but i wasn't able to make it certified true copy, instead i send just a colored copy.may chance po ba na magrant ang visa ko?mageexpire na din kasi ang work permit ko by dec..thanks!
  • LakiMaselLakiMasel Perth
    Paano ka po nagfollow up ng status ng tourist visa nyo?
  • LakiMaselLakiMasel Perth
    @dazzlingann @cessr

Hi na approved na sa nanay ko. July 21 ni lodge. Nah follow up ako Aug 20 and the next day Aug 21 nakuha ko grant notice annnd it's a MULTIPLE TV to think na first time ng nanay ko. Sooo happy.
    Bro yung sa lolo mo approved yan.at tama baka hindi lang na email.ganyan nangyari s amin ng anak ko. Ako main applicant pero yung sa kanya nauna dumating. Nag worry din me noon hehe.

Sis dazzlingann ok nga na student ka dahil magandang reaaon yan para bumalik ka sa Pinas. Need mo submit school ID mo, cert of enrolment. At kung officer ka nang isang organization pede mo rin isama yan.
    Plus yung mga na mention ko like family mo
    Hello po. Paano ka po nagfollowup?
  • jyrjyr Quezon City
    hello! after 10 days of lodging my TV status is still "application received" How many days po ba usually it would change to "in progress" Thanks!
  • gurl_wanderergurl_wanderer Mandaue City
    hello guys,
    need advice po, i am applying po visitor visa (busines stream) coz i will be taking up ung bridging program ng 3 months. my dad can support/finance my schooling, and i have sister also in AUS who is a PR, can they both make a declaration of support for me or just one of them is enough. thanks..
  • flower01flower01 Quezon City
    Hello po sa inyo!

Tanong ko lang po kasi im planning to lodge for tourist visa. May required number of months po ba na kailangan nakalagay sa account para sa show money? Kailangan po ba 3 months? Wala po kasi akong sponsor,purely for travel lng. Thank u po.
  • cessrcessr Minato-ku
    HI anyone here who applied around Oct 23-28?