Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Pinoys Registered Nurse for ANMAC Assessment

lenny411lenny411 Bandar Seri BegawanPosts: 1Member
edited July 2012 in Working and skilled visas
Hello. Ask ko po sana kung merong Pinoy RNs na nakapagpa-skills assess sa ANMAC?
Kailangan po bang maging Australian RN muna? (AHPRA - Bridging Program/IRON Program) kahit ang goal lang naman po ay yung Determination Letter which is 5 points for Subclass 190?

Thank You!

Comments

• aussie2xaussie2x Quezon City
    Hello. Ask ko po sana kung merong Pinoy RNs na nakapagpa-skills assess sa ANMAC?
    Kailangan po bang maging Australian RN muna? (AHPRA - Bridging Program/IRON Program) kahit ang goal lang naman po ay yung Determination Letter which is 5 points for Subclass 190?

Thank You!
    Hi Lenny,
    You need to be registered with AHPRA and then apply for skills assessment, otherwise you will not get the positive result frm anmac

Cheers
  • japsjaps Mandaluyong
    hi i wanted a PR visa. i submitted po my papers sa ANMACkasi yun yung requirement for the DIAC, sadly i am not qualified need to do the bridging course po muna. i wanted to know po what will be the process. i dont want to take the IELTS anymore (took it 4x before i got the all 7 scores..so it means i will apply first for student visa then register sa APHRA for the bridging course?