Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• EXCELEXCEL Mandaluyong
    @patientlywaiting1994 Did you lodge the application on your own or via an agent? If you did it yourself, you should been given an acknowledgement email or sms if you availed the service. If you lodged using an agent, give them a bit of a push. You can ring DIBP or send them an email to follow up. April is just around the corner. :)
  • mrs_osmrs_os Sydney
    question lang po to those who used or will use time deposit as proof of funds, do you have any sample po ng declaration na you can access the funds whenever it is needed. additional lang po yun to 45k aud incase hingan. 2 sponsors po kasi kami and maghahati sila. 2018 pa po maturity ng timedeposit. any advise po.thanks
  • chinniechinnie Sydney
    Tanong ko lang po. Gaano po katagal lalabas anv result pagkatapos masubmit yung additional docs? Pasukan ko na po sa monday e
  • patientlywaiting1994patientlywaiting1994 Sydney
    @EXCEL nag acknowledgd na po ang embassy then pinag medical ako.,tapos after nun wla na.,diko alam mkaabot ba ako sa orientation ko., april 4 na po klase ko,. ano po kaya ang mabuti kog gawin?ipadefer po sa may?wla po ako agent DIY po ang application ko.
  • danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    hello po, sino pa dito ang intake is april then wala pa ang visa? mine kasi is malapit na ang orientation ko pero wala pa rin akng feedback from embassy.,what should i do? should i defer my intake nalang to may? i hope someone could help. thank you..

@danyan2001us @EXCEL
    Try to communicate with your institution and ask for an extension ( normally they give a two-week extension) and if it is still not enough then better move your course's commencement to the next intake. Good luck and God bless

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• MissAuMissAu Dickson
    @EXCEL thanks po. I didn't sign any contract with them. So its okay lang po na I will lodge my visa on my own? I've waisted almost 4 months for nothing. What happend was I submitted my own application sa school and after a week lumabas yung offer. I had a feeling kc na di pa nila na susubmit yung application ko. Sadly, the school addressed it to the agency. I dont trust them anymore. I'm just worried baka hindi nila ako payagan na to lodge my visa on my own. Pero I'm thinking na wala naman silang right because I didn't sign any contract with them.
    @danyan2001us cge po, better nalang po na imove ko nalang sa may ang intake ko., im a bit afraid lang po kasi 2nd application ko na to.,nadeny po ako last yr .,hoping for a positve response this time.., please include in your prayers kuya :)
  • EXCELEXCEL Mandaluyong
    @MissAu If that is the case, then you can lodge the application. carefully go through the check list and complete the documents. Once completed, Fill in the application form and book your application to be picked up by VFS. Student visa normally is given decision in 14 days or so depending on the volume of application received by DIBP and the completeness of your application. So, I would suggest you submit a decision ready application to avoid further delays. Good luck and GOD BLESS :)
  • MissAuMissAu Dickson
    @EXCEL thank you so much! God bless u and all the applicants as well.
  • EXCELEXCEL Mandaluyong
    @EXCEL nag acknowledgd na po ang embassy then pinag medical ako.,tapos after nun wla na.,diko alam mkaabot ba ako sa orientation ko., april 4 na po klase ko,. ano po kaya ang mabuti kog gawin?ipadefer po sa may?wla po ako agent DIY po ang application ko.
    I see. So you have a previous application given a refusal. What was the reason why your first application was given a refusal? When was this? I hope it's not the GTE criteria. That is why your application is subject to further scrutiny from the department. You still have enough time to patch things up. @danyan2001us is correct. You should advise the your education provider about your current circumstance, and email or ring DIBP to address the issue. Tell them your class will start on 2 Apr, and you already complied to their request. Ask them what is keeping them from giving their decision on your application. If they require further information/documents, they should have informed you at an earlier stage as it's delaying your application. First thing on Monday, you do that. Good luck and GOD BLESS :)
  • EXCELEXCEL Mandaluyong
    @MissAu ALways welcome. GOD BLESS :)
  • KimchiAUKimchiAU Perth
    @chee1208 higher education subclass 573 sumobra na sa 14 days processing time haha

I see. So you have a previous application given a refusal. What was the reason why your first application was given a refusal? When was this? I hope it's not the GTE criteria. That is why your application is subject to further scrutiny from the department. You still have enough time to patch things up. @danyan2001us is correct. You should advise the your education provider about your current circumstance, and email or ring DIBP to address the issue. Tell them your class will start on 2 Apr, and you already complied to their request. Ask them what is keeping them from giving their decision on your application. If they require further information/documents, they should have informed you at an earlier stage as it's delaying your application. First thing on Monday, you do that. Good luck and GOD BLESS :)

@EXCEL yes po its GTE issues po, degree ko po kasi dito inconsistent sa first course last yr, pro ngaun inline na po sia., monday next week i will send an email sa school ko para mag defer, however, im afraid to contact DIBP kasi dba sabi nila if possible do not contact them if nasa stage pa ng waiting period, im confuse po.,
  • EXCELEXCEL Mandaluyong
    @patientlywaiting1994 I see. That is causing the delay now. Nevertheless, you can liaise with your education provider. Emailing or calling DIBP is no problem at all. I am pretty sure DIBP will answer you. You just need to express the urgency of your situation. Good luck and GOD BLESS :)
    @EXCEL thank you so much po , last year po nung nagtry ako mag email sa embassy for follow-up after a week nainterview ako.,pro aftr 3 weeks pa bngyan ng desisyon.,para bang ntrauma na ako.,but still, ittry ko pa rin juz incase pra may feedback na rin ako sa status.,
  • EXCELEXCEL Mandaluyong
  • EXCELEXCEL Mandaluyong
    Using an agent is the applicant's prerogative. At the end of the day, what counts is how efficient the job is done. Australian migration requires a lot of research, experience, dedication, determination, patience, and most importantly money. Some may have done it by themselves. Testing the water so to speak, and took them a year or so to obtain approval after some trial and error. Good exercise though to gain experience and know how involving Australian migration. Some are still in the pipeline awaiting decision. DIBP website gives the general view of a particular subclass, but never the full context and explanation to each regulations, sections and clauses.

Your career pathway should be vertically aligned. Choosing a course should be based on your most recent course taken and the nature of your current job. Why? (1) So you will get approval for the student visa you are taking. Education providers will admit you in their institution. That's what they do to obtain students. Although you are able to obtain COE, when it comes to visa assessment you may be refused because the department cannot justify the reason why you are taking the course. That casts doubt on the application. (2) To obtain additional points if decided to do a General Skilled Migration. Everything you declared on your application will be accounted for and will be used in assessing future application. Engaging in odds jobs is okay, but when it comes to migration not all can be counted.

Piece of advice, please don't just chew on what others are telling you to do. Some migration advice may get you to Australia, but may not lead to migration or permanent residency. In other words, there is no clear pathway for you. It's like studying your battleground before engaging into a war. What is the sense of taking the advice if it will lead you nowhere? It could be a waste of time, effort, and money. Over the years, I've witnessed some suffered from depression because of a wrong advice. Some were asked to do a bachelor degree in Australia, though they do not have to. Some were asked to take on a diploma or certificate courses which will not lead to getting registered in Australia. Be conscious and cautious. GOD BLESS :)
  • cindylishcindylish Sydney
    Ask ko lang po.
    What will happend po if ever madeny ung visa? How about the tuition fees na nabayaran na? And how many months bago pwede mag apply ulit? Thanks!
  • EXCELEXCEL Mandaluyong
    @cindylish (1) Provisions regarding refund depends on the education provider. If your visa application got a refusal from DIBP, refund should be made. Just need to liaise with the university. (2) You can lodge fresh application. When refused, carefully go through the refusal letter and see to it you'll address the issues raised by the case officer. :)
  • jefnavarrojefnavarro Adelaide
    @EXCEL thank you sir for the advice. Very well said.

April 24, 2015 - visited IDP for consultation.
    Dec 3, 2015 - Ielts speaking test.
    Dec 5, 2015 - Ielts listening, reading & writing
    Dec 18, 2015 - Passed Ielts exams. Thank you Lord
    Jan 11, 2016 - send application to university
    Jan 13, 2016 - acknowledged by university
    Feb 29, 2016 - received offer from University
    Mar 10, 2016 - received final offer from University
    Mar 23, 2016 - CoE Received
    Apr 1, 2016 - Medical
    Apr 13, 2016- acknowledged by embassy
    Apr 26, 2016 - Visa Granted! Thank you God!
    See you soon Australia!
    Jan 6, 2020 - Graduated.
    March 23, 2020 - Visa 485 Granted.

• EXCELEXCEL Mandaluyong
    @EXCEL thank you sir for the advice. Very well said.
    Thank you. GOD BLESS :)
  • dhekkkkkkdhekkkkkk Mandaluyong
    @EXCEL thanks po . sana maging ok ung pag file ko ng visa
  • EXCELEXCEL Mandaluyong
    @dhekkkkkk always welcome and GOD BLESS :)
  • aziazi North Ryde
    Anyone here studying in ecu?? How many yrs to study nursing course? And are they strict in terms of paying semester fee? What i mean is pwede ba madelay ang pagbayad ng fee for nxt semester?
  • KimchiAUKimchiAU Perth
    @azi hi, I'm waiting for my student visa to be approved and will be going to ecu hopefully makakaabot pa this semester. But to answer your questions, if you're already a graduate here in the PH of nursing it will only take 2yrs for us to study there. I just paid the first semester plus the medical insurance total of about $13k the rest of the tuition fee can be paid by installments na depende sa napag.usapan niyo ng school. :)
  • chinniechinnie Sydney
    May nagrant na ba ulit?
  • jefnavarrojefnavarro Adelaide
    Hello everyone I would like to know what is the easiest and safe way to pay the University? Thanks!

April 24, 2015 - visited IDP for consultation.
    Dec 3, 2015 - Ielts speaking test.
    Dec 5, 2015 - Ielts listening, reading & writing
    Dec 18, 2015 - Passed Ielts exams. Thank you Lord
    Jan 11, 2016 - send application to university
    Jan 13, 2016 - acknowledged by university
    Feb 29, 2016 - received offer from University
    Mar 10, 2016 - received final offer from University
    Mar 23, 2016 - CoE Received
    Apr 1, 2016 - Medical
    Apr 13, 2016- acknowledged by embassy
    Apr 26, 2016 - Visa Granted! Thank you God!
    See you soon Australia!
    Jan 6, 2020 - Graduated.
    March 23, 2020 - Visa 485 Granted.

hello po, ask ko lang what if ipadefer ko ung intake ko from April to May since next week na sana ang orientation ko eh wla pa ang visa ko, what happens next? i mean, should i inform the immigration or CO?panu ung magiging process if mabgyan ako ng new COE, should i pay again the immigration/embassy?

can you share your thoughts? @danyan2001us @EXCEL

Thank you!
  • aziazi North Ryde
    @KimchiAU oh ok, i thought the fee for 1 semester is already 13k, anyway, my agent kba? If yes, nu agent mu? Im planning to apply for semester 2, but a bit confuse what to take, prang gusto ku kase ng accounting, pro bsn graduate nga ako dto satin.
  • Angel1014Angel1014 Australia
    @jefnavarro hello! check mo dto OSHC http://ahmoshc.com/english.aspx mo mas mura dyan. if hindi mo pa binayaran yung OSHC mo ksama ng tuition mo, i suggest ka na lang kse mas mura dyan. ;)

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."