Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Feb 2019 Intake

124»

Comments

• charm15charm15 Melbourne, Australia
    edited January 2019
    @damassh deakin here! Hehe sa burwood campus po kayo? :)
  • hikarihikari Australia
    @charm15 yes burwood campus :) nakahanap ka na ng accomm? kasama ko kasi partner ko, ang hirap maghanap ng accom na inaallow couple

Master of Software Engineering

Jun 2018 Started AU Dreams
    Aug 2018 Started inquiring about Student Visa pathway - AECC Global and KOKOS International
    30-Aug-18 Got an offer with a full scholarship from Macquarie University Course: Master of Information Technology | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    14-Sep-18 Got a conditional offer from Deakin University | Course: Grad Cert + Master IT | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    10-Oct-18 1st PTE-A Exam
    15-Oct-18 Got a full offer from Deakin University
    20-Nov-18 Tuition Fee Payment
    23-Nov-18 Received CoE from Deakin University
    27-Nov-18 Insurance Payment (Medibank)
    29-Nov-18 Medical at St Luke's BGC | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    12-Dec-18 Student Visa lodgement
    14-Dec-18 CO asked an additional de facto documents (Evidence of same home address)
    19-Dec-18 Uploaded all documents to immi portal (Waiting time!!!)
    02-Jan-19 Visa Grant!
    Jun 2019 IT Grad Cert completed at Deakin Uni
    Aug 2019 First Day in Uni Adelaide

• charm15charm15 Melbourne, Australia
    @damassh hi! yes po. Mag stay po kami sa relatives ko. Hehe. Try nyo po mag post sa groups sa fb? :)
  • mojicamojica Perth Westminster
    Anyone from Murdoch University perth
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    Good luck sainyong lahat. Dont stop dreaming at maging focus hanggang makakuha ng PR. 2013 ako nakarating dito in student visa at ngyon PR na..

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• H@0H@0 Cebu
    Hi. Anyone who will be studying at ACU (North Sydney Campus)? Thanks
  • yennerz13yennerz13 Sydney
    Thank you po @Siopao23 ☺️☺️☺️ Praying for that as well, as early as now
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @yennerz13
    Praying for you guys.

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• diazepamiediazepamie philippines
    Hi guys!!! Did anyone show proof of funds when you guys applied at uni & during visa application? Thanks sa sasagot

registered nurse nec (254499)

• hikarihikari Australia
    @diazepamie yung friend ko hiningnan sya ng financial docs sa uni na inapply-an nya (Swinburne University). Pero hindi na nagpasa sa paglodge ng visa.

Master of Software Engineering

Jun 2018 Started AU Dreams
    Aug 2018 Started inquiring about Student Visa pathway - AECC Global and KOKOS International
    30-Aug-18 Got an offer with a full scholarship from Macquarie University Course: Master of Information Technology | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    14-Sep-18 Got a conditional offer from Deakin University | Course: Grad Cert + Master IT | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    10-Oct-18 1st PTE-A Exam
    15-Oct-18 Got a full offer from Deakin University
    20-Nov-18 Tuition Fee Payment
    23-Nov-18 Received CoE from Deakin University
    27-Nov-18 Insurance Payment (Medibank)
    29-Nov-18 Medical at St Luke's BGC | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    12-Dec-18 Student Visa lodgement
    14-Dec-18 CO asked an additional de facto documents (Evidence of same home address)
    19-Dec-18 Uploaded all documents to immi portal (Waiting time!!!)
    02-Jan-19 Visa Grant!
    Jun 2019 IT Grad Cert completed at Deakin Uni
    Aug 2019 First Day in Uni Adelaide

• yennerz13yennerz13 Sydney
    Same case with me @diazepamie yung uni hiningan ako pero sa visa application hindi na
    @damassh ohhh okay thanks! Huge help, when I did apply at the uni they didnt ask for any so it’s a bit confusing now for my brother who’s applying at the same uni where I attended. Thankkkkkks

@yennerz13 I thought it was a bit weird that they are asking for it at this stage, but many thanksss.

• boogie789boogie789 Philippines
    Hi po! Ilang days po ang processing time ng VET course? TIA