Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

STOL occupation

Customer Service Manager ang listed sa STOL, ok lang ba mag apply pdin ako kahit Customer Service Executive ang actual position ko? Complete nako ng documents, hesistant lang ako sa valid occupation na ide-declare. I have a brother in the regional area of Queensland and try ko i-achieved ang 7band score sa ielts.

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@MarieBern said:

Customer Service Manager ang listed sa STOL, ok lang ba mag apply pdin ako kahit Customer Service Executive ang actual position ko? Complete nako ng documents, hesistant lang ako sa valid occupation na ide-declare. I have a brother in the regional area of Queensland and try ko i-achieved ang 7band score sa ielts.

Do you have your skills assessment yet?..go to anzscosearch.com.au to check the job description of the occupation that you are nominating and it should be more or less the same..the job title varies from country to country kaya minsan iba pero sa job responsibilities pareho. You need a positive skills assessment before you can make your EOI and your nominated occupation is based on that skills assessment....my jobtitle prior to migrating is Sales Information Manager and I nominated Information and Organisation Professionals on my application.

• MarieBernMarieBern Posts: 9Member
    Thanks a lot for the response.
    Mag susubmit na ako sa Vetassess for Skill Assessment. Yung educational background nyo po ba ay related sa Occupation nyo ngayon?
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@MarieBern said:

Thanks a lot for the response.
    Mag susubmit na ako sa Vetassess for Skill Assessment. Yung educational background nyo po ba ay related sa Occupation nyo ngayon?

hindi sya related..sa points system individually naman titignan ang degree at work experience...don sa skills assessment, pag di related yong degree mo sa nominated occupation, may required number of years experience lang sila

Clear, thank you so much.
  • meanne_05eimeanne_05ei Philippines

@MarieBern said:
    Clear, thank you so much.

Hello po kamusta po ang assessment nyo?

Waiting pa po sa result, nadekay ako magpa assess. Update ko kayo end of Jan.