Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Negative outcome - Corp Svcs Mgr

meanne_05eimeanne_05ei PhilippinesPosts: 31Member

Sharing with you my experience and kindly guide me what to do next.

I receive my outcome letter indicating that my role is not relevant to my position.

I Currently work at the bank for 13 years now. Unfortunately ung 6 years lang yung na count nila.

Can someone help me with same experience. Baka lang mali talaga ang nominated occupation ko for assessment.

Thank you po sa inyo. God bless.

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,704Member, Administrator, Moderator

Somehow confused with your situation. Your headline states negative outcome but your explanation states 6 years were recognised? So you didn’t get a negative outcome after all?

• meanne_05eimeanne_05ei Philippines

Sabi po sa outcome letter.

Negative outcome po sya maam because the qualifications in employment does not meet the requirements in my nominated occupation because my job mainly focuses on day-to-day branch (bank) operations.

So na co confuse po ako kung mali lang ba yung nominate kong occupation for assessment. Kung mali man, can someone help me what is suitable skills for re assessment?

And tama po bang re assessment ang gagawin ko?

Pasensya na po. Di ko na alam gagawin ko next eh.

• OzlazOzlaz Melbourne

Ganito po ba ang mga tasks nyo? Or may hawig?

-providing high level administrative, strategic planning and operational support, research and advice to senior management on administrative matters such as staff management, financial planning, facility management and information services
    -developing and managing the organisation's administrative, financial, physical and staff resources
    -developing and implementing administrative, financial and operational procedural statements and guidelines for use by staff in the organisation
    -analysing complex resource management issues and initiatives that affect the organisation, and preparing associated reports, correspondence and submissions
    providing information and support for the preparation of financial reports and budgets
    -leading, managing and developing administrative staff to ensure smooth business operations and the provision of accurate and timely information
    representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums, and promoting existing and new programs and policies

261311 - Analyst Programmer

2016 - IELTS Failed W6.5
    11.11.2016 - PTE-Acad Failed(S58)
    02.01.2017 - PTE-Acad Passed!! Thank you Lord!!! - superior
    02.07.2017 - Submitted ACS assessment
    02.15.2017 - Got positive assessment.Thank you Lord!!!
    02.15.2017 - Lodged EOI 189 {70pts}
    03.01.2017 - ITA received
    03.31.2017 - Medical at Nationwide
    04.10.2017 - Medical Cleared
    04.11.2017 - Sg coc e-appeal approved
    04.19.2017 - NBI clearance! (Hit!)
    04.20.2017 - lodged 189
    04.21.2017 - frontloaded all docs except nbi and sg coc
    05.29.2017 - CO contact - additional payslips and form 815
    05.31.2017 - uploaded docs

11 Sept 17 - Grant! Thank you Lord :)

• OzlazOzlaz Melbourne

May nabasa lang kasi ako, medyo mahigpit daw sila pag Manager positions.. kailangan daw po madami yun under na tao sa inyo kaya required po yun org chart.. may kakilala po kasi ako na nagapply na same nominated occupation, 120 employees ang under sa kanya.. tapos 3 down sya ng chairman ng company nila

261311 - Analyst Programmer

2016 - IELTS Failed W6.5
    11.11.2016 - PTE-Acad Failed(S58)
    02.01.2017 - PTE-Acad Passed!! Thank you Lord!!! - superior
    02.07.2017 - Submitted ACS assessment
    02.15.2017 - Got positive assessment.Thank you Lord!!!
    02.15.2017 - Lodged EOI 189 {70pts}
    03.01.2017 - ITA received
    03.31.2017 - Medical at Nationwide
    04.10.2017 - Medical Cleared
    04.11.2017 - Sg coc e-appeal approved
    04.19.2017 - NBI clearance! (Hit!)
    04.20.2017 - lodged 189
    04.21.2017 - frontloaded all docs except nbi and sg coc
    05.29.2017 - CO contact - additional payslips and form 815
    05.31.2017 - uploaded docs

11 Sept 17 - Grant! Thank you Lord :)

@Ozlaz said:
    May nabasa lang kasi ako, medyo mahigpit daw sila pag Manager positions.. kailangan daw po madami yun under na tao sa inyo kaya required po yun org chart.. may kakilala po kasi ako na nagapply na same nominated occupation, 120 employees ang under sa kanya.. tapos 3 down sya ng chairman ng company nila

Yes, that’s correct, you need to provide an org chart showing you’ve got subordinates

meanne_05ei

@Ozlaz said:
    Ganito po ba ang mga tasks nyo? Or may hawig?

-providing high level administrative, strategic planning and operational support, research and advice to senior management on administrative matters such as staff management, financial planning, facility management and information services
    -developing and managing the organisation's administrative, financial, physical and staff resources
    -developing and implementing administrative, financial and operational procedural statements and guidelines for use by staff in the organisation
    -analysing complex resource management issues and initiatives that affect the organisation, and preparing associated reports, correspondence and submissions
    providing information and support for the preparation of financial reports and budgets
    -leading, managing and developing administrative staff to ensure smooth business operations and the provision of accurate and timely information
    representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums, and promoting existing and

Sa branch kase po ako. So pag branch task mejo hawig in terms of small scale. Pero ayon kase sa paliwanag nya ang intindi ko po ay para sa kabuuang company.
    Plus tama ka po ninominate ko Manager but 4-5 persons lng po ang under my supervision. Kaya po di ko alam kung tama ba tlaga yang nanominate kong skill. Salamat po pala sa pagsagot.

Yes ma’am, i do presented an org chart showing 4-5 persons under my supervision. Was that not enough to prove a managerial position?

Also, can you help me interpret this one? Salamat po a. Maraming salamat.

Saklap. Miski vetassess walang ma suggest anong skills ako pwede. 😞

@meanne_05ei said:

Yeah, usually they automatically suggest an alternative occupation if there’s any

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@meanne_05ei said:

Yeah, usually they automatically suggest an alternative occupation if there’s any

Thanks maam. Sa tingin nyo po kung magpa re assess ako; kailngan ko pa ba mag full reassessment ulit or miski sa skills nalang?
    Kase sa pagkainterpret ko sa degree ko, parang equivalent naman sya sa aqf masters degree. Tama po ba?

@meanne_05ei said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@meanne_05ei said:

Thanks maam. Sa tingin nyo po kung magpa re assess ako; kailngan ko pa ba mag full reassessment ulit or miski sa skills nalang?
    Kase sa pagkainterpret ko sa degree ko, parang equivalent naman sya sa aqf masters degree. Tama po ba?

I’m sorry to say but no point spending another time and effort. With the limited information you’ve provided, I do agree with VETASSESS.

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@meanne_05ei said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@meanne_05ei said:

I’m sorry to say but no point spending another time and effort. With the limited information you’ve provided, I do agree with VETASSESS.

Pano na ang australian dream ko? Wala na? 😢 i dont know what to do next since DIY lang ako