Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Lawson College in Victoria

Hello po. Newbie here. I am planning to apply student visa, and my chosen school is Lawson College inVictoria for Business course. Eto po kasi yung malapit sa tita, s akanya kasi ako makitira if ever. My question is, yung course po ba na Business Ay magandang pathway to get my PR goal.

Thank you po.

Comments

• magueromaguero Adelaide

@GERMAINEQUITAIN If you want to eventually apply for an immigrant visa importante na makakuha ka ng positive skills assessment for a skill that's in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). If you don't have a relevant skill, you won't even be considered by DHA.

So kailangan mong tignan if a degree in business will enable you to nominate an occupation in the SOL. Kung may makita ka na possible occupation sa list, I suggest that you then check kung ano ang requirements to get a positive skills assessment and kung anong visas ang available sa occupation na ito. Dyan masasagot yung tanong mo na kung maganda ba ang business course na pathway to PR.

• GERMAINEQUITAINGERMAINEQUITAIN Posts: 3Member

Thank you. 😊

• xiaoxuexiaoxue Dubai

@GERMAINEQUITAIN said:
    Thank you. 😊

Hello, have you tried using the Search bar here? Type mo Lawson and there are some reviews from previous discussions. Baka magka-idea ka about that school.