Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Engineers Australia Skills Assessment

Comments

• reomanreoman Posts: 21Member

Ano pong tamang ANZSCO ng BIM Modeller (Tekla and Revit)?
    233211 Civil engineer
    312211 Civil engineering draftperson
    312212 Civil engineering technician

• DonFernandoDonFernando Philippines

Mga sir aka my idea kayu what if ung migration/assessment under EA umabot na ng 3 years. kailangan ba to renew or pwd p magamit sa pagapply sa EOI?

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@DonFernando said:
    Mga sir aka my idea kayu what if ung migration/assessment under EA umabot na ng 3 years. kailangan ba to renew or pwd p magamit sa pagapply sa EOI?

DHA will only consider outcome up to 3 years. You need to have it re-instated.

• rogerjrrogerjr Posts: 36Member

@MumVeng said:

@rogerjr said:
    Hi, may nakaexperience na po ba dito na dahil 1 year up yung gap ng i susubmit na work experiences ay di na iniinclude or recognise yung naunang work experience?

Para po ba sa CV? Dapat po i-list nyo lahat ng work experience nyo, long or short, relevant or irrelevant.

Naka lodge kana for VISA sir? Kamusta?

• rochellereyesrochellereyes Singapore

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@rogerjr said:

@baiken said:

@rogerjr said:

@rogerjr said:
    Hi, after po ng assessment nyo with possitive result. What do you think the best VISA for me with my qualifications:
    *Possitive Assessment from EA
    *Superior English
    *Married (only me planning going to AU)
    *3 years above Work Exp
    *Electrical Engineer and Master Electrician
    *Have a first cousin in AU (unfortunately residing siya sa Melbourne)

TIA sirs/maams.

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@rogerjr said:
    Hi, after po ng assessment nyo with possitive result. What do you think the best VISA for me with my qualifications:
    *Superior English
    *3 years above Work Exp

TIA sirs/maams.

They’re currently prioritising onshore applicants so unlikely to get invited this financial year (July 2020-June 2021). The aim for the time being is to gather as much points as possible and lodge the EOI so you’re ahead of the queue. Just curious why wife won’t be applying as well when you can get at least 5 points from partner skills through English. It would be much easier to apply together. Once granted, she can just enter Australia with to activate her visa and go back home if she wishes.

Honestly, she also want to come but she only has 1 year exp connected to her profession which is Physiotherapist. In Immi, i believe I can not get the points for my spouse if she's not applying in the same Visa. In connection to that, if she pursue for a Visa she'll undergo same process as mine like Assessment for qualification, take english exam and etc., and that will be another hassle and expenses for us. Kindly enlighten me if I am wrong with this thought. Thanks!

she can take english exam and add +5 more points to your total score :)

all the best po!

Pwede po ba yun? nabasa ko sa Immi need ng spouse na nagaapply for same Visa to acknowledge her skills and english scores. Thanks

That only applies if your claiming 10 points for partner skills. I’m an agent and that’s how it is with skilled visas, family can be included as dependents under your visa. Good luck.

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@rogerjr said:

@baiken said:

@rogerjr said:

@rogerjr said:
    *Superior English
    *3 years above Work Exp

TIA sirs/maams.

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@rogerjr said:
    *Superior English
    *3 years above Work Exp

TIA sirs/maams.

They’re currently prioritising onshore applicants so unlikely to get invited this financial year (July 2020-June 2021). The aim for the time being is to gather as much points as possible and lodge the EOI so you’re ahead of the queue. Just curious why wife won’t be applying as well when you can get at least 5 points from partner skills through English. It would be much easier to apply together. Once granted, she can just enter Australia with to activate her visa and go back home if she wishes.

Honestly, she also want to come but she only has 1 year exp connected to her profession which is Physiotherapist. In Immi, i believe I can not get the points for my spouse if she's not applying in the same Visa. In connection to that, if she pursue for a Visa she'll undergo same process as mine like Assessment for qualification, take english exam and etc., and that will be another hassle and expenses for us. Kindly enlighten me if I am wrong with this thought. Thanks!

all the best po!

Pwede po ba yun? nabasa ko sa Immi need ng spouse na nagaapply for same Visa to acknowledge her skills and english scores. Thanks

That only applies if your claiming 10 points for partner skills. I’m an agent and that’s how it is with skilled visas, family can be included as dependents under your visa. Good luck.

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@rogerjr said:

@baiken said:

@rogerjr said:

@rogerjr said:
    *Superior English
    *3 years above Work Exp

TIA sirs/maams.

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@rogerjr said:
    *Superior English
    *3 years above Work Exp

TIA sirs/maams.

all the best po!

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@rogerjr said:

@baiken said:

@rogerjr said:

@rogerjr said:
    *Superior English
    *3 years above Work Exp

TIA sirs/maams.

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@rogerjr said:
    *Superior English
    *3 years above Work Exp

TIA sirs/maams.

all the best po!

what do you mean po n re-instate?..pano po gawin un?

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@DonFernando said:

DHA will only consider outcome up to 3 years. You need to have it re-instated.

what do you mean re-instate and pano po Gawin un?..re-apply po dw?

• tigerlancetigerlance Philippines

@Jenchan said:
    Hi guys. Tanong ko lang doon sa mga kumuha ng detailed COE sa mga employers nila, hindi ba kayo nagkaproblema since need natin idisclose purpose ng pagkuha natin?

Also sa previous employers, buti nabigyan pa rin kayo ng detailed kahit di na kayo connected sa kanila. Ano approach niyo para malagay nila yung needed ni EA kasi unusual kasi yung ganung kadetalyadong COE? Thank youuu

Malaking problem ito sa FIlipino setting. Creative ka magdahilan. Pandemic ngayon, maraming walang trabaho.

19/04/2011 IELTS Competent L:7.0, R: 7.5, W: 6.0, S: 6.0, OBS: 6.5
    27/03/2018 PTE Proficient L:73, R: 70, W: 73, S: 78, OBS: 71
    07/07/2018 Received Passport (10 years expiry)
    08/08/2018 Received Driver's Licence 5 years
    09/10/2018 0600H EA Queued for Assessment
    29/10/2018 0530H Assessment in Progress
    29/10/2018 1200H Outcome Received (Positive)
    16/11/2019 1326H EOI Lodged 491 Family Sponsored 90 pts.
    28/11/2019 NBI Application. (HIT)
    09/12/2019 NBI Clearance Claimed at NBI Ermita for Faster processing
    09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    14/01/2020 Received Sponsorship Documents
    20/01/2020 Payroll Statement of Account
    27/01/2020 E medical at Nationwide Baguio
    28/01/2020 E medical No Action Required. Nationwide Submitted to DHA
    29/01/2020 Received Current Payslip
    02/02/2020 SSS Inquiry System
    07/02/2020 Reference Letter Current
    07/02/2020 Provident Fund Update
    10/02/2020 Polio Vaccination Certificate
    12/02/2020 BIR Form 2316 updated to 2019
    15/02/2020 Lodgment of Visa. Frontloaded all Docs including Form 80, 1221, 1281, medicals as per guidelines
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    27/10/2020 Direct Grant. No CO Contact.
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@DonFernando said:
    what do you mean po n re-instate?..pano po gawin un?

Contact EA. You just need to re-issue new letter. Hope that helps.

aeroph
  • bpgamerslobbybpgamerslobby Clark

Hello good day po. Hingi po sana ako format or needed details na dapat reflected sa COE. Thank you. :)

crisanthony
  • crisanthonycrisanthony Posts: 66Member

@bpgamerslobby said:
    Hello good day po. Hingi po sana ako format or needed details na dapat reflected sa COE. Thank you. :)

Sa Booklet po makita nyo ung content na needed. Hirap magrequest COE sa previous company puro ichecheck ung records para nmang 1million plus naging employee nila.. good luck sir.

https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/sites/default/files/MSA Booklet (March%202020)_0.pdf

• bpgamerslobbybpgamerslobby Clark

@crisanthony said:

@bpgamerslobby said:

Sa Booklet po makita nyo ung content na needed. Hirap magrequest COE sa previous company puro ichecheck ung records para nmang 1million plus naging employee nila.. good luck sir.

https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/sites/default/files/MSA Booklet (March%202020)_0.pdf

Thank you sir nakita ko nandun pala sa likod. haha

@Jenchan said:
    Hi guys. Tanong ko lang doon sa mga kumuha ng detailed COE sa mga employers nila, hindi ba kayo nagkaproblema since need natin idisclose purpose ng pagkuha natin?

Also sa previous employers, buti nabigyan pa rin kayo ng detailed kahit di na kayo connected sa kanila. Ano approach niyo para malagay nila yung needed ni EA kasi unusual kasi yung ganung kadetalyadong COE? Thank youuu

Tip.
    Gumawa ka nalang ng reference letter, siyempre dapat realistic. Yung mismo ang ginawa mo.. Sundin mo ang requirements sa EA Reference letter, date, detailed duties responsibilities, full time, number of hours, date signed, position must be manager/supervisor... Madali naman siguro sa iyo ito gawin.

Ang problem yung present employer mo, ano ang idadahilan mo bakit ka pipirma?
    a) requirements sa pagapply ng master's degree kung lulusot...

*pero paano kung nagverify si EA sa supervisor mo? Ito ang magiginr problem pero may possibility sila magverify hehe.

Good Luck. Be creative....

09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    15/02/2020 Lodgment of Visa. Frontloaded all Docs including Form 80, 1221, 1281, medicals as per guidelines
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

• jammynessjammyness Posts: 100Member

Hello po mga sirs/ma'am. Sa mga gumamit po ng thesis nung college for Career Episode, saan niyo po inattach ung copy nung thesis? Ininclude niyo po ba mismo sa career episode file or may puede siya iupload sa portal for proof or evidence? or hinintay niyo po hingin nung assessor? Maraming salamat po

233512- Mechanical Engineer - SC189

• AfreddyAfreddy Posts: 1Member

@Francisco0789 said:

@Captain_A said:

@Francisco0789 said:

@nrekram said:
    Hi all, tanong ko lang. Wala po ba chance makahanap or ma hire ka ng companies pag wala kang EA assessment at lalo na nasa outside ka ng Australia? Or meron bang mga engineers na nagwowork doon kahit di dumaan sa EA assesment tho di namn sila mga PRC just purely work visa lang?

Ako kapatid, pumunta ako ng Melbourne para mag bakasyon ng isang linggo noong 2018 at di na ako umuwi. Nag studyante ako, nakahanap ako ng employer after 5 months dito, ngayon processing na kami ng work visa. Wala akong EA. Mahirap mag hanap kung wala kacdito, mas okay onshore. Swerte2 lang talaga.

congrats, anong field of work mo?

Facilities Management po.

@xiaoxue said:

@Francisco0789 said:

@nrekram said:
    Hi all, tanong ko lang. Wala po ba chance makahanap or ma hire ka ng companies pag wala kang EA assessment at lalo na nasa outside ka ng Australia? Or meron bang mga engineers na nagwowork doon kahit di dumaan sa EA assesment tho di namn sila mga PRC just purely work visa lang?

Ako kapatid, pumunta ako ng Melbourne para mag bakasyon ng isang linggo noong 2018 at di na ako umuwi. Nag studyante ako, nakahanap ako ng employer after 5 months dito, ngayon processing na kami ng work visa. Wala akong EA. Mahirap mag hanap kung wala kacdito, mas okay onshore. Swerte2 lang talaga.

So advisable po ba magstudent visa then sa Au na lang maghanap ng employer? Thanks po.

Depende po yan sa mga options mo, wala po kasi akong plano mag stay dito dati magbabakasyon lang talaga sana ako pero nagustuhan ko dito kaya di na ako umuwi at ang option ko lang ay ang mag student para makapag stay. Check mo na lang po kung anong available options para sayo.

• cacophonycacophony Pasig

@jammyness said:
    Hello po mga sirs/ma'am. Sa mga gumamit po ng thesis nung college for Career Episode, saan niyo po inattach ung copy nung thesis? Ininclude niyo po ba mismo sa career episode file or may puede siya iupload sa portal for proof or evidence? or hinintay niyo po hingin nung assessor? Maraming salamat po

No need to attach the whole copy of your thesis. Just indicate all its highlights in one of your career episodes.

20.08.16 | IELTS Exam
    02.09.16 | IELTS Results (L7.5 R7.0 W5.5 S6.5 | OBS6.5)
    15.11.16 | Start of Sydney Trip
    20.11.16 | End of Sydney Trip
    11.02.17 | IELTS Exam
    24.02.17 | IELTS Results (L7.5 R6.5 W6.0 S7.0 | OBS7.0)
    15.05.17 | Started Composing Career Episodes
    22.08.17 | Created EA Account
    27.08.17 | Lodged MSA + RSEA
    01.09.17 | Applied for Fast Track
    04.09.17 | Booked PTE-A Exam Using AECC Voucher
    08.09.17 | EA replied requesting for additional docs
    18.09.17 | PTE-A Exam
    19.09.17 | PTE-A Exam (L70 R75 W69 S87 | OBS73)
    22.09.17 | Submitted additional docs to EA
    26.09.17 | EA positive outcome with 5 years relevant work experience! God is good!
    27.09.17 | Lodged 189 EOI via Skillselect with total of 65 points
    04.10.17 | Lodged 190 EOI via Skillselect with total of 70 points
    CY.2018 | Waiting game
    20.01.19 | Attended CEVAS review sessions
    25.03.19 | PTE-A Exam (L86 R78 W88 S88 | OBS83)
    08.04.19 | PTE-A Exam (L81 R75 W80 S90 | OBS81)
    06.05.19 | PTE-A Exam (L79 R87 W82 S90 | OBS86) - TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
    06.05.19 | Updated 189 and 190 EOI via SkillSelect with total of 75 and 80 points, respectively
    16.11.19 | EOI 189 and 190 auto-updated to 85 and 90 points, respectively

@DonFernando said:

Check out my post here (applying for a duplicate letter):
    https://pinoyau.info/discussion/114/engineers-australia-skills-assessment/p326

20.08.16 | IELTS Exam
    11.02.17 | IELTS Exam
    18.09.17 | PTE-A Exam
    26.09.17 | EA positive outcome with 5 years relevant work experience! God is good!
    CY.2018 | Waiting game
    06.05.19 | Updated 189 and 190 EOI via SkillSelect with total of 75 and 80 points, respectively

edited February 2021

Hi guys, I just got back here again on this forum thinking that I could lend a hand sa mga nagbabalak mag-migrate sa OZ via 189 or 190 pathway. Before I discard my EA materials (due to a new migration plan to Canada), I could share them to you as a guide especially to mechanical engineers out there. Contact me on my email (see profile) if you want them.

20.08.16 | IELTS Exam
    11.02.17 | IELTS Exam
    18.09.17 | PTE-A Exam
    CY.2018 | Waiting game

• jammynessjammyness Posts: 100Member

@cacophony said:

@jammyness said:

No need to attach the whole copy of your thesis. Just indicate all its highlights in one of your career episodes.

Hello sir @cacophony . Thank you sa response po. :) Nagback read kasi po ako dito sa thread and may instances na hiningi copy of thesis nila. So best to wait nalang po for the assessor kung magrerequest?

233512- Mechanical Engineer - SC189

@cacophony said:
    Hi guys, I just got back here again on this forum thinking that I could lend a hand sa mga nagbabalak mag-migrate sa OZ via 189 or 190 pathway. Before I discard my EA materials (due to a new migration plan to Canada), I could share them to you as a guide especially to mechanical engineers out there. Contact me on my email (see profile) if you want them.

Sayang ang points niyo. Magagamit niyo po ba sir yung points niyo po sa canada?

09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

• MumVengMumVeng NSW

@jammyness said:

@cacophony said:

@jammyness said:

Hello sir @cacophony . Thank you sa response po. :) Nagback read kasi po ako dito sa thread and may instances na hiningi copy of thesis nila. So best to wait nalang po for the assessor kung magrerequest?

The assessor would not ask for it if the career episodes are written well. Tama po kayo, just send it when the assessor requests a copy.

ANZCO 233311 ELECTRICAL ENGINEER

TOTAL POINTS: 55/60
    (Age:30 | Education: 15 | English: 10 (Preparing for PTE to get 20) | Experience: 0)

• MumVengMumVeng NSW

Hello again, Engineers! I will be running a second wave for the CDR Writing workshop. Meron po bang gustong sumabay? It will be a 1.5 hour every night for 3 nights- Friday, Sat and Sun. The last half-hour is for coworking so we really will have substantial outputs for each day.

crisanthonyericson29grazzyyanni

ANZCO 233311 ELECTRICAL ENGINEER

TOTAL POINTS: 55/60
    (Age:30 | Education: 15 | English: 10 (Preparing for PTE to get 20) | Experience: 0)

• ching24ching24 Posts: 1Member

Hello po, mga kapwa civil engineers, pwede po ba pahingi ng CDR format for reference only? 🙏🏻🙏🏻 newbie lang po ako dito.. thank you po in advance!
    Pakisend nlng po sa [email protected]

@jammyness said:

@cacophony said:

@jammyness said:

What MumVeng said...

@tigerlance said:

@cacophony said:

Sayang ang points niyo. Magagamit niyo po ba sir yung points niyo po sa canada?

Nope. Totally start from scratch.

20.08.16 | IELTS Exam
    11.02.17 | IELTS Exam
    18.09.17 | PTE-A Exam
    CY.2018 | Waiting game

• rogerjrrogerjr Posts: 36Member

Hi, anyone po na hindi nag pa fast track sa assessment? Ilang months po yung result, planning kasi to take the standard given na hindi pa totally open yung border ng Au kaya no need to rush.

• RizzaRizza Singapore

Hello po, sa employment evidence sa EA assessment, kailangan na din po ba iattach yung mga payslips for relevant skilled employment assessment?
    2nd question, hindi ko naiadd yung relevant skilled employment assessment ko sa msa application, if and after ng positive outcome, how long will it take un result 2nd submission for additional assessment, para po sa mga nakexperience na nito? Thank you po in advance.

2014-01 - Start of my dream to work and live in Australia with my family but was put on hold
    2019-11 - Applied for SG PR
    2020-04 - SG PR Rejected. Finally decided to pursue Australia dream.
    2020-11/12 - Started to compile my documents again and EA submission
    2021-02 - PTE Exam, 90 Overall Score. Thank you Lord!
    2021-02 - EA Submission (Civil Engineer), Fast Track
    2021-04 - Additional docs requested
    2021-04 - Positive Assessment received. Thank you Lord!
    2021-04 - Spouse PTE Exam
    2021-04 - EOI Lodge (189/80, 190/85)
    2022-10 - ITA 189 received on 6th Oct (Thank you Lord)
    2022-10-14 Lodged Visa 189
    2022-10-19 SPC submitted
    2022-11-10 NBI submitted
    2022-11-26 Medical Cleared
    2023-01-24 Grant Received
    Praying for the best and for everyone this year!