Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Australian Computer Society Skills Application

Comments

• mcmc2002mcmc2002 Posts: 29Member

@Piper003 said:

@mcmc2002 said:
    Magandang araw po!

I got few questions po regarding qualifications:

• I'm a transferee from a Sec 1 campus to another of the same school. As per guidelines daw po, ang ma-issue lang po nila sa akin is Certified True Copy of Original ng first campus ko po. According sa latest checklist, di po dapat CTC kaso yun lang po ma-issue kasi nila. Anyone experienced the same? Did ACS honor it?

• I'm an ECE graduate and passed the board exam. Based from my work experience, I'll have Systems Analyst to be assessed. Am I really required to present my board certificate? My fear is that mas lalong malaki yung ibawas nila sa akin. Not sure if 4 or 6? Cant afford to loose 6 points kasi 9 yrs of experience pa lang ako eh.

Maraming salamat po! :)

Sabi sa guidelines ni ACS provide evidence of passing the licensure exam.
    ECE din ako and i provided my board certificate and 4years ang binawas sakin.

Thanks for your response. Were you assessed for Systems Analyst too?

@Piper003 said:

@mcmc2002 said:
    Magandang araw po!

• I'm a transferee from a Sec 1 campus to another of the same school. As per guidelines daw po, ang ma-issue lang po nila sa akin is Certified True Copy of Original ng first campus ko po. According sa latest checklist, di po dapat CTC kaso yun lang po ma-issue kasi nila. Anyone experienced the same? Did ACS honor it?

• I'm an ECE graduate and passed the board exam. Based from my work experience, I'll have Systems Analyst to be assessed. Am I really required to present my board certificate? My fear is that mas lalong malaki yung ibawas nila sa akin. Not sure if 4 or 6? Cant afford to loose 6 points kasi 9 yrs of experience pa lang ako eh.

Btw, I have the IECEP certificate but I think I've misplaced my exact board certificate (though I dont remember seeing one actually). I also have my board rating/scores also.

My sister went earlier in PRC to claim for my Certificate of Passing but they asked from her my original, expired PRC ID but it's with here with my abroad.

Anyone who has presented the IECEP certificate and/or board rating/scores instead?

Thank you. :)

*here with me abroad

Might just probably present my PRC ID, board exam results but will wait what PRC says tom regarding the documents my sister needs to present

As for the transcript, still hesistant about presenting a CTC of my first campus transcript. Hope anyone can advise on this matter. 😊

.> @mcmc2002 said:

@Piper003 said:

@mcmc2002 said:
    Magandang araw po!

Btw, I have the IECEP certificate but I think I've misplaced my exact board certificate (though I dont remember seeing one actually). I also have my board rating/scores also.

My sister went earlier in PRC to claim for my Certificate of Passing but they asked from her my original, expired PRC ID but it's with here with my abroad.

Anyone who has presented the IECEP certificate and/or board rating/scores instead?

Thank you. :)

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@Piper003 said:

@mcmc2002 said:
    Magandang araw po!

The evidence of licensing exam comes in handy if institution is listed under section 2 or 3 in order for the qualification to be recognised as equivalent to an Australian bachelors degree. If they would deduct more years it would be because of the actual relevance of the course with nominated occupation.

Last year ACS announced changes in assessing electronics subjects wherein they’ll do not consider digital electronics undertaken.

Hope that helps.

Piper003

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Piper003 said:

@mcmc2002 said:
    Magandang araw po!

The evidence of licensing exam comes in handy if institution is listed under section 2 or 3 in order for the qualification to be recognised as equivalent to an Australian bachelors degree. If they would deduct more years it would be because of the actual relevance of the course with nominated occupation.

Last year ACS announced changes in assessing electronics subjects wherein they’ll do not consider digital electronics undertaken.

Hope that helps.

Hi Ms Rhea, so for my case, will it be a better case if I dont present anymore my PRC certificate? Also, when I checked on the changes for the elecs subject, it seems only (cyber)security fields are only affected. Is that correct po?

With regards to the B&W transcript with CTC for transferee student, do you think ACS will accept my copy? Our school mentioned they only provide B&W CTC of my first campus transcript po.

Maraming salamat po!

• engr_ann6890engr_ann6890 Posts: 4Member

I submitted my documents to ACS po for software engineer but they have replied and suggested to change it to an Network Administrator, pero hindi naman po ako nag nenetwork sa work ko. Also, they route me to an RPL , meron po ba dito nakagawa na po nun? Thanks

• makimmakim Manila

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@bella2121 said:
    Hello po,
    I am currently working here in MY and yung previous Employer ko po ayaw po magbigay ng Leaving Certificate, ang meron lang po akong document na galing saknila is yung previous Certificate of Employment na nakalagay pa still working for them

Meron naman po akong Tax Documents, payslips, visa copy and Contract copy.

Sa tingin niyo po ung lumang document isama ko pa po ba yun sa ipapasa ko? Or yung Stat Dec nalang po ng officemates ko okay na?

Salamat po sa sasagot! ☺️

Note that stat Dec must be from your supervisor or HR. Just an office mate will not suffice

Hi ma'am. nakapagsuccessful assessment po ako with ACS gamit stat Dec ng previous officemate. Hindi ko sya superior but just a teammate lang. Ang pnrovide kong document is DETAILED STAT DEC (notarized) and COE ng team mate ko before stating lang na he is working under that company.

bella2121

@makim said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@bella2121 said:
    Hello po,
    I am currently working here in MY and yung previous Employer ko po ayaw po magbigay ng Leaving Certificate, ang meron lang po akong document na galing saknila is yung previous Certificate of Employment na nakalagay pa still working for them

Meron naman po akong Tax Documents, payslips, visa copy and Contract copy.

Sa tingin niyo po ung lumang document isama ko pa po ba yun sa ipapasa ko? Or yung Stat Dec nalang po ng officemates ko okay na?

Salamat po sa sasagot! ☺️

Note that stat Dec must be from your supervisor or HR. Just an office mate will not suffice

Hi ma'am. nakapagsuccessful assessment po ako with ACS gamit stat Dec ng previous officemate. Hindi ko sya superior but just a teammate lang. Ang pnrovide kong document is DETAILED STAT DEC (notarized) and COE ng team mate ko before stating lang na he is working under that company.

You got lucky then. I still wouldn’t advice my clients to do the same 😉

• Piper003Piper003 Posts: 127Member

@mcmc2002 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Piper003 said:

@mcmc2002 said:
    Magandang araw po!

Hope that helps.

Hi Ms Rhea, so for my case, will it be a better case if I dont present anymore my PRC certificate? Also, when I checked on the changes for the elecs subject, it seems only (cyber)security fields are only affected. Is that correct po?

With regards to the B&W transcript with CTC for transferee student, do you think ACS will accept my copy? Our school mentioned they only provide B&W CTC of my first campus transcript po.

you can call or email ACS para itanong ang tungkol sa B&W transcript mo. I find them always helpful.

• imbaimba taguig

Hello! Question po, meron ba dito na successfully nakapag pa-assess na galing Section 3 school? My partner has 7 years of work experience as a developer programmer but school is at section 3. Would anyone know how many years and nababawas sa work experience because of the school? :)

• coolitz_12coolitz_12 Philippines

@imba said:
    Hello! Question po, meron ba dito na successfully nakapag pa-assess na galing Section 3 school? My partner has 7 years of work experience as a developer programmer but school is at section 3. Would anyone know how many years and nababawas sa work experience because of the school? :)

hi Po. My school belongs to section 3 and ACS deducted 6yrs of work experience and na-assess lang as Advance Diploma nung 2019. Depende pa din siguro sa mga credential na ipapasa nyo.

• coolitz_12coolitz_12 Philippines

hi Question po, mag rere-apply ako ng assessment for ACS. Question is, yung pinapirma ko sa Statutory declaration before nakalagay is SUPERVISOR. Nakahingi sya ng COE this year as a requirement document sa mga nagpastat declaration and ang nakalagay sa COE nya is TEAM LEADER. Magkakaron po kaya ng problema yun? im planning to use the old Stat declaration since nasa malayo yung dating pumirma.

• mariamariemariamarie Posts: 9Member

Hello Po, I am new here and need po ng advice...
    My skills assessment result came positive last December, however, may deductions po ng years. I need clarification po sana on- what are the dates I will fill in sa EOI to claim the points correctly?
    Experience: 8/2008 - July 2019 (10yrs 11 months) but the skills assessment equate to work on the code as skilled is after Aug 17, 2012 as attached below:

so sa EOI ko po- I filled in ng ganito:

Kindly advise po if correct or I really have to provide the entire employment history which is from
    8/2008 - July 2019 ?

Kindly advise po @RheaMARN1171933 and the rest of the group who knows the answer. Thank you po ahead!

• von1xxvon1xx Posts: 121Member

@mariamarie said:
    My skills assessment result came positive last December, however, may deductions po ng years. I need clarification po sana on- what are the dates I will fill in sa EOI to claim the points correctly?
    Experience: 8/2008 - July 2019 (10yrs 11 months) but the skills assessment equate to work on the code as skilled is after Aug 17, 2012 as attached below:

Kindly advise po if correct or I really have to provide the entire employment history which is from
    8/2008 - July 2019 ?

Kindly advise po @RheaMARN1171933 and the rest of the group who knows the answer. Thank you po ahead!

based on my experience lang po, I included all my experiences but in this case po 2 ang inputs.
    e.g.
    8/2008 - 17/8/2012 - related employment - no
    18/8/2012 - 11/8/2019 - related employment - yes

wait pa tayo sa ibang nakaexperience. Cheers.

263213 - Age: 30 | Education: 15 | Experience: 5 | English: 20 | Total: 70 pts

20.09.17 | Started collating documents for ACS Assessment
    22.11.18 | Collected all documents for ACS Assessment
    26.11.18 | Submitted ACS Skills Assessment
    11.01.19 | Received ACS Result - Positive - 2Yrs Deducted
    02.02.19 | PTE - L71/R78/S82/W73 - Proficient
    02.03.19 | PTE - L73/R79/S90/W74 - Proficient+
    23.03.19 | PTE - L73/R84/S84/W86 - Proficient+
    13.04.19 | PTE - L77/R90/S80/W90 - Proficient+
    04.05.19 | PTE - L79/R81/S87/W90 - Superior
    07.05.19 | Submitted ACS Skills Re-Assessment to add new work
    06.06.19 | Received ACS Result - Positive - 2Yrs Deducted
    06.06.19 | Submitted State Nomination & EOI SA 489 (80)
    20.07.19 | Received ITA SA 489
    21.07.19 | SG COC eAppeal
    22.07.19 | SG COC Application
    24.07.19 | Medicals
    25.07.19 | Health Clearance Provided - no action required
    29.07.19 | SG COC Issued
    30.07.19 | Visa Lodged
    02.09.19 | NBI Clearance Issued
    14.11.19 | Visa Grant - Thank you Lord!
    22.02.20 | Big Move
    25.02.22 | Visa 887 Lodged
    02.03.23 | Visa Grant - Thank you Lord!

@von1xx thank you po sainputs :)

• Hunter_08Hunter_08 Adelaide

@mariamarie said:

8/2008 - July 2019 ?

You have to input all your working experience in EOI pero yung work exp mo from 2007- 16 Aus 2012 Not Related Experience.

Apr 26, 2013 ACS Result- Suitable
    Feb 21,2013 Submitted ACS online assessment - Software Tester

May 9, 2016 PTE Exam Result L/R/S/W- 71/69/83/72 Passed Thank you Papa Jesus
    Aug 18,2016 ACS Result- Suitable -Software Engineer
    Aug 19, 2016 Lodged EOI for subclass 190
    July 13, 2017 Lodged EOI and Submitted Application for subclass 489
    Aug 12, 2017 ITA Received
    Aug 25,2017 Scheduled Medical Test
    Aug 28, 2017 Medical Cleared(No Action Required)
    Aug 30, 2017 NBI Clearance PH
    Sept 15, 2017 SG COC Fingerprint and Collection
    Sept 20, 2017 Visa Lodge
    Nov 1, 2017 CO Contact (Requesting to Send PTE Score Report to DIBP which I already did before)

Mar 6, 2018 Visa Grant

Visa 887 Timeline

July 25, 2020 Visa Lodge
    Oct 12, 2020 Visa Grant

Citizenship Timeline
    July 4, 2022 Submitted Citizenship Application
    Dec 21, 2022 Invitation for Exam(Need to reschedule the exam)
    Feb 21, 2023 Citizenship Exam
    April 3, 2023 Received Approval Letter
    June 22, 2023 Citizenship Ceremony

*****Dream big, think positive and Pray to God*****

• HanaHana Posts: 6Member

Hi po!

Hingi po sana ko ng sample ng CDR,
    Wala po kasi ako alam n format to start with.I am an ECE graduate with 7 years experience in Software development .

My email address is
    [email protected]

Thanks much in advance!!🙏

@Hunter_08 thank you po ng marami! :smile: naupdate ko na po ang EOI ko...Ah this page is so helpful...

• piglet24piglet24 Sydney

Hi. posting for my brother. He had a positive assessment from ACS on February 2019. Unfortunately, he was not able to get the IELTS sooner. He just took it a month ago, so expired na yung assessment niya. So prior to expiration he applied for another assessment which sadly came back negative due to insufficient documents - yung payslip ata ng latest employment niya. So he asked if hindi ba nila icoconsider yung previous positive assessment niya. Any inputs or advise on his case? Salamat.

Main Applicant: Moi

February 02, 2013 - IELTS - passed
    August 27, 2013 - Sent CDR to EA for Assessment
    January 15, 2014 - Received Positive Assessment
    February 24, 2014 - Submitted EOI
    March 10, 2014 - Received Invitation to Apply for Visa
    March 31, 2014 - Lodged Visa 189 (but system reflected application lodged on April 1, 2014 due to time diff)
    April 19, 2014 - Medicals done and all documents uploaded
    May 2014 - CO Allocated
    June 2014 - SSS and Pagibig documents for 2009-2010 requested
    July 2014 - Visa Grant! God is Great!
    September 2014 - IED
    August 2015 - Big move

----countdown mode ----

@piglet24 said:
    Hi. posting for my brother. He had a positive assessment from ACS on February 2019. Unfortunately, he was not able to get the IELTS sooner. He just took it a month ago, so expired na yung assessment niya. So prior to expiration he applied for another assessment which sadly came back negative due to insufficient documents - yung payslip ata ng latest employment niya. So he asked if hindi ba nila icoconsider yung previous positive assessment niya. Any inputs or advise on his case? Salamat.

The previous meaning the Feb 2019 one? That would have lapsed already so he’ll need to do a re-assessment application

@RheaMARN1171933 Thanks for your reply. Yes, he did another application and came back negative. Is there a chance of turning it around? Does that mean he has to apply again?

March 31, 2014 - Lodged Visa 189 (but system reflected application lodged on April 1, 2014 due to time diff)
    May 2014 - CO Allocated
    September 2014 - IED
    August 2015 - Big move

----countdown mode ----

@piglet24 said:
    @RheaMARN1171933 Thanks for your reply. Yes, he did another application and came back negative. Is there a chance of turning it around? Does that mean he has to apply again?

Of course, based on the reason you mentioned about insufficient document. He should have replied within 60 days from the decision date to apply for a review and provide the necessary documents. Once the timeframe lapses a new application must be lodged. Now, it all depends on him as to what appropriate documents he needs to provide to turn things around.

We do skills assessment application review only for those who don’t want to spend too much on agent’s fees on the whole visa application process. Skills assessment is the make or break so it is essential to make things right from this point.

This is one of the dangers of doing a DIY application- when the intention is to save on agent fees, one decides to do it on his own which can be done. The trouble is if one lacks the understanding of the whole process then it becomes messy and ends up spending more which unfortunately defeats the whole objective of a DIY.

• joboumalijoboumali Posts: 43Member

@Piper003 said:
    Hello magtatanong sana ako about EOI kasi confused po ako.

“No” po ba ang isasagot dito kahit na yung employment ay related sa nominated occupation pero hindi icclaim dahil binawas na ni ACS?

Hi @Piper003 from Accenture din ako, ask ko lang how did you get Employee Reference from them? Thru email lang din ba? Or did you have stat dec from supervisor? I was thinking ano ung mas madali kunin? hehe Thank you

@joboumali said:

@Piper003 said:

“No” po ba ang isasagot dito kahit na yung employment ay related sa nominated occupation pero hindi icclaim dahil binawas na ni ACS?

Hi @Piper003 from Accenture din ako, ask ko lang how did you get Employee Reference from them? Thru email lang din ba? Or did you have stat dec from supervisor? I was thinking ano ung mas madali kunin? hehe Thank you

Ako pareho kong ginawa. stat dec from supervisor for detailed description ng job tapos yung standard COE from HR ng accenture.

joboumali

Sept 20, 2017 Visa Lodge
    Nov 1, 2017 CO Contact (Requesting to Send PTE Score Report to DIBP which I already did before)

Mar 6, 2018 Visa Grant

Visa 887 Timeline

July 25, 2020 Visa Lodge
    Oct 12, 2020 Visa Grant

Citizenship Timeline

@Hunter_08 said:

@joboumali said:

@Piper003 said:

Ako pareho kong ginawa. stat dec from supervisor for detailed description ng job tapos yung standard COE from HR ng accenture.

@Hunter_08 said:

@joboumali said:

@Piper003 said:

@Hunter_08 pag resigned ni supervisor, need din nya humingi ng COE nya no? Then for example, ung 5 years ko with Accenture, isang stat dec lang? or much better kung 2 or 3? Thank you

@Hunter_08 said:

@joboumali said:

@Piper003 said:

Tska pede makahingi ng sample ng stat dec? hehehe

@RheaMARN1171933 crossing my fingers for a positive turnaround. Here is another query from my brother "What to do if ang previous employment documents can't be retrieved anymore like payslip and bank statement, is there a way around this?" Thanks.

May 2014 - CO Allocated
    September 2014 - IED
    August 2015 - Big move

----countdown mode ----

• IamTimIamTim Singapore

@piglet24 said:
    @RheaMARN1171933 crossing my fingers for a positive turnaround. Here is another query from my brother "What to do if ang previous employment documents can't be retrieved anymore like payslip and bank statement, is there a way around this?" Thanks.

@piglet24 said:

Hi Ma'am,
    Sa Pinas po ba yan? Kapag sa pinas, pwede po yung SSS contribution, just make an account online at lalabas lahat ng contribution na nahulugan sa lahat ng employers.

12-Feb: Vetassess Skills Assessment (fast track)
    04-Mar: Received positive skills assessment
    20-Mar: English Language test - L:90 | R:76 | S:90 | W:82 - Proficient
    31-Mar: Expression of Interest Visa 189

22-Aug: Received Invitation to Apply for Visa 189
    06-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance E-appeal application (Main & Partner)
    12-Sep: Lodge Visa 189
    12-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance E-appeal approved (Main & Partner)
    20-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance submitted (Main & Partner)
    23-Sep: Medical at SATA AMK (Main) - Cleared
    23-Sep: Philippine Police Clearance submitted (Partner)
    01-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Partner) - for Sputum Test/Culture & Repeat X-RAY
    03-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Child, IGRA test not available on weekends > NHS makati) - Cleared

07-Jan: Case Officer Contact No.1 - S56 (Follow-Up on Medical & Police Clearance)
    12-Jan: Medical at SLEC (Partner) - Cleared
    09-Feb: Case Officer Contact No.2 - S56 (Signing of Health Undertaking)
    16-Mar: Visa 189 Grant

Hi @IamTim! Salamat sa info. We will definitely check on that. We are thinking of getting as many documents to submit kaysa yung sakto lang. better na yung sobra.

Also, would anybody know if we could still get a bank statement if the account is already closed? Kasi yung previous account niya sa previous employer is closed na. So we are really looking for ways to get that beginning and end salary information from previous emplyment.

May 2014 - CO Allocated
    September 2014 - IED
    August 2015 - Big move

----countdown mode ----

@joboumali said:

@Hunter_08 said:

@joboumali said:

@Piper003 said:

@Hunter_08 said:

@joboumali said:

@Piper003 said:

@Hunter_08 pag resigned ni supervisor, need din nya humingi ng COE nya no? Then for example, ung 5 years ko with Accenture, isang stat dec lang? or much better kung 2 or 3? Thank you

Sa tingin no no need na ng supervisor mo humingi ng coe nya.. ako isang stat dec lang ginawa ko sa accenture ko 4 yrs ako dun. send me pm for sample stat dec

Sept 20, 2017 Visa Lodge

Mar 6, 2018 Visa Grant

Visa 887 Timeline

July 25, 2020 Visa Lodge
    Oct 12, 2020 Visa Grant

Citizenship Timeline