Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Australian Computer Society Skills Application

Comments

• rs1fan27rs1fan27 Posts: 5Member

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@TM001 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@TM001 said:
    Hi. I'm a silent reader here. Would just like to ask if anyone has any advise on whether to ask for review or appeal.

I had a positive ACS assessment result back in 2018 but it has expired in 2020. Filed for another assessment in March and the result is unfortunately not suitable for migration. Aside from that, my education has been assessed as comparable only to Associate Degree while on my first assessment, it was comparable to a Bachelor's Degree. My school is considered Section 2 based on this list https://pinoyau.info/plugin/page/accredited-schools.

Main concerns:
    1. The work experience not assessable due to insufficient funds. For years 2011-2013, I don't have any copy of 2011 payslips but I have provided copy of my 2012 to 2015 payslips though the 2012 to 2013 payslips were not from start and end of year as what ACS is asking for (I did not keep a copy and couldn't request for copies anymore). In addition to these, I also provided copy of ITRs, SSS and pag-ibig payment contributions.

1. My 3rd work experience, I don't know why they only counted 11/16 to 12/20 for my tenure when that is still where I work. When I applied for the assessment, I made sure to choose the current date (March 5) as my end date which would have meant that I still work for the company. I am not sure if the date on my work reference would have had any impact, but I requested for it back in December when I was preparing all the documents for the assessment.

1. My education qualification which went down to Associate Degree from Bachelor's degree. I have no idea why this would happen or what are the factors they considered this time.

With the details mentioned above, would it be worth it to ask for a review instead of an appeal? I understand that to appeal would mean I am challenging the result and I have to provide an explanation as to why I don't agree with the negative result and I cannot provide additional documents, so I see this as very risky.

Thank you in advance to those who would answer this.

1. ACS updated their new document requirements last year so if you have used just the documents you used in the initial assessment they were most likely insufficient. Check the guideline
    2. You need to provide the most updated letter as they will use the date on the letter. However, you may be able to still claim up to March on EOI but just make sure you provide a letter covering employment until March as supporting document for your visa application
    3. All assessing authorities refer to the Country Education Profile in determining the qualification level of the applicant. If the institution is under section 2 then it will be recognised as Associate degree.

It’s most likely you’ll just need a review and submit more supporting documents for the first employment. You might as well provide an updated letter for your last employment. This needs to be done within 60 days from the date on the outcome letter. All the best

Hi. Thank you for answering.

Yes, I made sure all my documents met their new guidelines. I requested new work reference letters from my first and 2nd companies to state that I was a full-time employee and worked 40 hours per week. If the missing payslips were the only issue (1st entry), I'm afraid I cannot get a copy of those anymore. I was really hoping the SSS and HDMF contributions would help as payment evidence.

I also emailed ACS regarding my concerns. Hoping they would provide some clarity.

If you don't mind me asking, do you think it wise to have the review now or just wait and have another assessment when they ease up on the restrictions?

Their requirements won’t have anything to do with immigration restrictions. You will just be wasting time when your aim should be to get in the EOI queue ASAP. Wait for ACS response accordingly and apply for review within 60 days.

@rs1fan27 said:
    Hello po ask lang po ako, nag lodge po ako EOI for visa 190 since 2019 but no ITA and pandemic, so recently I applied EOI for 491, kaso ma expire na assessment ko this september. I got my ACS assessment last 2019 positive results naman. I was wondering if pwede ba mag update additional experience as a freelancer sa next assessment if ever? Since, I was a freelancer since 2019 or should I declare self employed? I'm a web developer po pala. If may ideas kayo about this situation. Thank you.

Yes you could. As long as you’re able to provide support documents. Just be mindful that the new document requirements for self employment aren’t as straightforward as employment documents. It can get confusing. Good luck!

Thank you for you response. I did read the acs guidelines indeed super dami requirements for self employment.

• _sebodemacho_sebodemacho Melbourne, VIC

@rs1fan27 said:

@joboumali said:
    Hello po, yung mga documents na ipapasa po ba sa ACS, like payment evidences, dapat naka notarized sya? Or pede na yung sinend nila sakin thru email na pdf file? Like for example yung Bank Statements with company letterhead na sinend sakin ng bank thru email, and ung screenshot ng SSS into 1 pdf file, pede na po ba yun?

Hello po, naka notarize po lahat sinubmit ko sa kanila before.

Read the latest ACS guidelines. Hindi na need notarised, just submit coloured scanned copies of the original documents.

rs1fan27joboumalilunarcat

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

261312 (Developer Programmer) - Main | 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) - Wife

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    01 Nov | HIRED | First day of work. Remote working arrangement from SG
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---
    19 Apr | Direct Visa Grant | What a journey... JUST GRATEFUL!

2022 - Pandemic Eases Off

17 Nov | Medical Test Clearance
    15 Nov | Medical Test
    03 Nov | EOI #4, #6 | 189 Withdrawn, 190 NSW Withdrawn
    03 Nov | Visa Application | 190 VIC --- THE REAL WAITING GAME BEGINS!!!
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.
    27 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 NSW --- sabi nila, when it rains, it pours!!!
    26 Oct | Nomination Application | 190 VIC
    26 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 VIC --- one step closer, sa wakas, PADAYON!!!
    21 Oct | EOI #4, #5 + ROI, #6 DoE | 189, 190 VIC, 190 NSW
    21 Oct | ACS Assessment (Wife) Renewal - Suitable
    xx Mar| EOI#1, #2, #3 | 189 Expired, 190 NSW Expired, 190 VIC Expired

2021 - Pandemic Still

25 Sep | ACS Assessment (Main) Renewal - Suitable
    01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

19 Aug | EOI#1, #2, #3 DoE | 189, 190 NSW, 190 VIC
    30 Jul | NAATI CCL Online Test | Result: Passed
    09 Mar | PTE (Wife) | Results: L90 R80 S90 W82 (Superior)
    19 Feb | PTE (Main) | Results: L90 R83 S90 W82 (Superior)
    12 Feb | ACS Assessment (Wife) - Suitable | Expired

24 Oct | ACS Assessment (Main) - Suitable | Expired

--- Tons of research, document collection and other necessary preparations ---
    01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

• joboumalijoboumali Posts: 43Member

@_sebodemacho said:

@rs1fan27 said:

@joboumali said:
    Hello po, yung mga documents na ipapasa po ba sa ACS, like payment evidences, dapat naka notarized sya? Or pede na yung sinend nila sakin thru email na pdf file? Like for example yung Bank Statements with company letterhead na sinend sakin ng bank thru email, and ung screenshot ng SSS into 1 pdf file, pede na po ba yun?

Read the latest ACS guidelines. Hindi na need notarised, just submit coloured scanned copies of the original documents.

Hi @_sebodemacho pede ba na ung pdf file na sinend sakin nung bank, yun na gamitin ko or kelangan na kunin ko hard copy from bank then ipascan ko?

• lolenzlolenz cEBU

hello po, ano po pweding gawin if ang University na graduated is section 2? meaning kasi associate ang degree.. ano kaya po pwedeng gawin? thank you sa sasagot

• donutyumandonutyuman Posts: 3Member

Hello! May nakaexperience ba dito na hindi developer ang first job? ECE graduate kasi ako tapos Product Engineer sa semicon company yung first job ko so hindi talaga coding ang primary job function ko dun. Counted parin kaya yun sa years of exp?

• jessecjessec Taguig

Hi guys, may nakapagtry ba sainyo magpasa ng employment reference with digital signature? Tinanggap naman nila?

edited April 2021

@joboumali said:

@_sebodemacho said:

@rs1fan27 said:

@joboumali said:

Hi @_sebodemacho pede ba na ung pdf file na sinend sakin nung bank, yun na gamitin ko or kelangan na kunin ko hard copy from bank then ipascan ko?

Pwede na yun, no need ng hard copy then scan, magsasayang ka lang ng papel... Point is, dapat soft copy, and that's even better cos it's the original document.

joboumali

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---

15 Nov | Medical Test
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

@_sebodemacho said:

@joboumali said:

@_sebodemacho said:

@rs1fan27 said:

@joboumali said:

Pwede na yun, no need ng hard copy then scan, magsasayang ka lang ng papel... Point is, dapat soft copy, and that's even better cos it's the original document.

Thank you sir!

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@jessec said:
    Hi guys, may nakapagtry ba sainyo magpasa ng employment reference with digital signature? Tinanggap naman nila?

They accepted our clients. Double check with ACS to be safe.

• jessecjessec Taguig

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@jessec said:

They accepted our clients. Double check with ACS to be safe.

Thanks Ms. Rhea. Would you know how the signature be "verifiable"? Di lang po ako sure if may need ba gawin sa pdf document. Pero try ko din po inquire kay ACS.

• mgknpmgknp Posts: 1Member

yup, inaattach mo online, yun din papadala mo merhs thru post. Just make sure nakanotarize lahat COE, documents, Microsot and Cisco Certificate at etc.

Hi, question po, pag employment reference po ba na galing sa company mismo with company letterhead, need pa ba sya notarized? Or ang naka notarized lang po dapat is pag stat dec from supervisor? Thanks!

edited April 2021

@joboumali said:
    Hi, question po, pag employment reference po ba na galing sa company mismo with company letterhead, need pa ba sya notarized? Or ang naka notarized lang po dapat is pag stat dec from supervisor? Thanks!

Notarise the Stat Dec only.

joboumali

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

Regarding pala sa TOR, if may mga subject na tagalog (minor subjects lang naman), pero ung document is in english naman, need pa ba ng accredited translation nung document? Thank you

• mcmc2002mcmc2002 Posts: 29Member

Hello po! :)

My partner and I have already been assessed for our 9-yr work experience as Systems Analyst with 4 years relevant experience deduction. We're thinking if we could ask for appeal (especially for his case) because we want to maximize the points we can lodge in our EOI.

Hope anyone can help suggest the better course of action based from our qualifications:

• 9+ years work experience as System Analyst
    • Graduates of Sec 1 schools
    • He's a Computer Engineering graduate (from DLSU Taft) while I'm an ECE graduate
    • Same work as Systems Analyst for 2 out of 3 companies

We're thinking that he would only be deducted 2 points since Computer Engineering is quite related to ICT compared to ECE course.

Is there any other way that he could have presented his documents sent in order for him to be only deducted 2 points from his work experience?

Hoping could find someone who has same situation as him who can help advise. :)

Maraming salamat po!

@mcmc2002 said:

My partner and I have already been assessed for our 9-yr work experience as Systems Analyst with 4 years relevant experience deduction. We're thinking if we could ask for appeal (especially for his case) because we want to maximize the points we can lodge in our EOI.

Hope anyone can help suggest the better course of action based from our qualifications:

• He's a Computer Engineering graduate (from DLSU Taft) while I'm an ECE graduate

We're thinking that he would only be deducted 2 points since Computer Engineering is quite related to ICT compared to ECE course.

Is there any other way that he could have presented his documents sent in order for him to be only deducted 2 points from his work experience?

Maraming salamat po!

The first thing you need to do is query the result to ACS. Ask the reason behind the deduction. It’s possible they have overlooked things. We’ve had a recent correspondence from one of the assessing officers asking for further documents for our client when they were all supplied on their portal. They acknowledged the mistake their end and resumed with the assessment. Just sharing it to stress a point that they are human too and can make mistakes.

Hopefully it turns out to be an oversight your end. If not then you’ll know based on their reply the next step you’ll need to do. All the best.

iampaces

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@mcmc2002 said:

Maraming salamat po!

The first thing you need to do is query the result to ACS. Ask the reason behind the deduction. It’s possible they have overlooked things. We’ve had a recent correspondence from one of the assessing officers asking for further documents for our client when they were all supplied on their portal. They acknowledged the mistake their end and resumed with the assessment. Just sharing it to stress a point that they are human too and can make mistakes.

Hopefully it turns out to be an oversight your end. If not then you’ll know based on their reply the next step you’ll need to do. All the best.

Thank you po, Ms @RheaMARN1171933 for the piece of advice. We'll draft an email today to check on that.

Btw, ACS asked a revised employment letter with company logo from him last month. It was only yesterday that they got back to him with the final results. All working years have been credited though. It's kinda weird because we have the same employment letter format but I was not asked to have it revised. Not sure if my partner's revised employment letter was ground for deduction.

Got another clarification for this ACS Summary of Criteria Requirements for a Suitable ICT Skills Assessment Result document linked in the Skills Assessment Guideline.

How would we know that Computer Engineering/ECE was assessed as Closely related to the nominated Systems Analyst occupation?

Does that mean that we can claim for 8 years of experience after October 2021 (our 10th year of work experience) instead of 6 years of experience? If we'll be logding EOI this May 2021, we'll have to claim for 5 years only. If we resubmit our EOI after Oct 2021, can we claim 8 years already?

Maraming salamat po! :)

@mcmc2002 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@mcmc2002 said:

Maraming salamat po!

Thank you po, Ms @RheaMARN1171933 for the piece of advice. We'll draft an email today to check on that.

Btw, ACS asked a revised employment letter with company logo from him last month. It was only yesterday that they got back to him with the final results. All working years have been credited though. It's kinda weird because we have the same employment letter format but I was not asked to have it revised. Not sure if my partner's revised employment letter was ground for deduction.

You cannot compare one case over the other. Just focus on the query for his assessment and see what they tell you.

@mcmc2002 said:
    Got another clarification for this ACS Summary of Criteria Requirements for a Suitable ICT Skills Assessment Result document linked in the Skills Assessment Guideline.

How would we know that Computer Engineering/ECE was assessed as Closely related to the nominated Systems Analyst occupation?

Does that mean that we can claim for 8 years of experience after October 2021 (our 10th year of work experience) instead of 6 years of experience? If we'll be logding EOI this May 2021, we'll have to claim for 5 years only. If we resubmit our EOI after Oct 2021, can we claim 8 years already?

That’s a guide to give those applying for skills assessment an idea as to how ACS will assess your qualification. That’s not something for anyone to use as guide to claim on immigration related points claim. You need to base your claim around the assessment outcome and not this guide or you’ll risk over claiming points which may result to visa refusal. Be very careful as I can see you are confused with the process.

There was a memo sent by ACS last year re changes of how they will assess ECE qualifications - that they won’t recognise analogue units.

• coolitz_12coolitz_12 Philippines

hi all, question po for those who are re-applying for skills assessment. Ngayon ko lang ulit binuksan yung ACS account ko after ko makakuha ng grant dated 2019 and may nagpop-up ng ganito. Will this affect my skills assessment if hindi ko babayaran? 90AUD din kasi to. Thanks!

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@mcmc2002 said:

That’s a guide to give those applying for skills assessment an idea as to how ACS will assess your qualification. That’s not something for anyone to use as guide to claim on immigration related points claim. You need to base your claim around the assessment outcome and not this guide or you’ll risk over claiming points which may result to visa refusal. Be very careful as I can see you are confused with the process.

There was a memo sent by ACS last year re changes of how they will assess ECE qualifications - that they won’t recognise analogue units.

Thank you, Ms @RheaMARN1171933 We know based on our current results that we'll be only applying for at least 5 years of experience by May 2021. However, if we wish to be assessed for maximum years of experience, is it correct that we would need to have ACS reassess our skills after our 10th year so the assessment letter would reflect at least 2 years of work experience deduction? Or based ba sa results namin na 4 years deduction ngayon, even after our 10th yr ay 4 years pa rin deduct sa amin po?

Salamat po!

• bartowskibartowski Posts: 116Member

Hi Everyone,

Question po, does anyone of you po naka-experience na magfile ng assessment sa ACS pero may GAP un years of working experience nila? If meron, can you share po the outcome? thank you

261312 - Developer Programmer | Age: 25| English Proficiency: 20 | Education: 15 |Work Experience: 15 | Spouse English Proficiency: 5 | Total 80
    Timeline:
    2018-Dec : Started Inquiring to Migration Agent
    2019-Jan : Signed contract with Migration Agent
    2019-Jan : Started collating documents for ACS
    2019-Mar : Lodged ACS assessment
    2019-Apr : Took First PTE Exam - (Not enough points)
    2019-May : Received ACS Assessment
    2019-Aug : Took 2nd PTE Exam - L -70 R-82 S-79 W-74
    2019-Sep : Lodged NSW EOI visa 190 and submitted Canberra Matrix
    2020-Apr : Scheduled PTE but due to pandemic I had to move it to 2020-November
    2020-Nov : Took 3rd PTE Exam - L -90 R-71 S-90 W-78
    2020-Dec : My wife took her PTE Exam(competent level)
    2021-Jan: Started collating Docs( For Renewal of ACS Assessment)
    2021-Nov: Took 4th PTE Exam (L-90 R-85 S-90 W-75)
    2022-Apr: Took 5th PTE Exam(L-89 R-82 S-90 W-76)
    2022-June: Lodged ACS Assessment( Developer Programmer)
    2022-June: Scheduled for 6th PTE Exam
    2022-June/July: Received PTE Exam Result(Superior) - L -83 R- 80 S -90 W-84
    2022-August: Received ACS Assessment( Positive Result but low points)
    2022-August: Lodged EOIs(491 - 85-90pts/ 190(80pts)/ 189 (75pts)
    2022-September: Submitted missing docs to ACS for Review
    2022-October: Received Updated ACS Assessment(with Higher points)
    2022-October: Updated EOIs(491 - 90-95pts/ 190 - 85pts / 189 - 80pts)
    2023-Jan.5 : Received Pre-Invite from Victoria
    2023-Jan.11 : Received ITA from Victoria
    2023-Feb-02 : VISA 190 Lodged

"Anything is POSSIBLE!!!" - Kevin Garnett, 2008 NBA Finals

@bartowski said:
    Hi Everyone,

Question po, does anyone of you po naka-experience na magfile ng assessment sa ACS pero may GAP un years of working experience nila? If meron, can you share po the outcome? thank you

I dont think may effect ito sa assessment at all. They only assess whatever you submit to them.

Alam ko yung mga gaps na yan mag-matter lang sa visa application na, specifically Form 80 if I'm not mistaken, when you have to still declare them, and explain where you source funds for living during those periods.

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

@coolitz_12 said:
    hi all, question po for those who are re-applying for skills assessment. Ngayon ko lang ulit binuksan yung ACS account ko after ko makakuha ng grant dated 2019 and may nagpop-up ng ganito. Will this affect my skills assessment if hindi ko babayaran? 90AUD din kasi to. Thanks!

Para ito sa subscription mo to them. Dapat hindi maka apekto yan sa pag apply mo ng assessment. Otherwise, kung hindi ka makapag submit ng assessment ulit, then I guess you may submit an inquiry to ACS about it.

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

edited April 2021

@_sebodemacho said:

@bartowski said:
    Hi Everyone,

I dont think may effect ito sa assessment at all. They only assess whatever you submit to them.

Alam ko yung mga gaps na yan mag-matter lang sa visa application na, specifically Form 80 if I'm not mistaken, when you have to still declare them, and explain where you source funds for living during those periods.

@bartowski On second thought, posible pala siguro magkaron ng effect, kunwari you graduated 2010, then only started working in 2013... dun sa gap years na yun, may iba kang profession unrelated to IT... so malamang yung deemed skilled date mo shall be based on that.

Kung yung gap naman is in between job code-related jobs, this one I'm not entirely sure, we can only speculate. Hehe, unless meron na naka experience here, they may be able to share.

Siguro if I were you, gagawin kong solid yung mga employment reference and payment evidence ko, para at least once the result is out, pwede ka mag tanong about it.

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

• coolitz_12coolitz_12 Philippines

@_sebodemacho said:

@coolitz_12 said:

Para ito sa subscription mo to them. Dapat hindi maka apekto yan sa pag apply mo ng assessment. Otherwise, kung hindi ka makapag submit ng assessment ulit, then I guess you may submit an inquiry to ACS about it.

Thanks @_sebodemacho hopefully hindi nga makaapekto itong subscription. Goodluck to us!

• bartowskibartowski Posts: 116Member

@_sebodemacho said:

@_sebodemacho said:

@bartowski said:
    Hi Everyone,

@bartowski On second thought, posible pala siguro magkaron ng effect, kunwari you graduated 2010, then only started working in 2013... dun sa gap years na yun, may iba kang profession unrelated to IT... so malamang yung deemed skilled date mo shall be based on that.

Kung yung gap naman is in between job code-related jobs, this one I'm not entirely sure, we can only speculate. Hehe, unless meron na naka experience here, they may be able to share.

Siguro if I were you, gagawin kong solid yung mga employment reference and payment evidence ko, para at least once the result is out, pwede ka mag tanong about it.

Thank you sir for answering. Nagkaron po kasi ng gap exp dahil sa pandemic. I cannot fully disclose what happened but as of now I'm considered unemployed.

261312 - Developer Programmer | Age: 25| English Proficiency: 20 | Education: 15 |Work Experience: 15 | Spouse English Proficiency: 5 | Total 80
    Timeline:
    2018-Dec : Started Inquiring to Migration Agent
    2019-Jan : Signed contract with Migration Agent
    2019-Jan : Started collating documents for ACS
    2019-Mar : Lodged ACS assessment
    2019-Apr : Took First PTE Exam - (Not enough points)
    2019-May : Received ACS Assessment
    2019-Aug : Took 2nd PTE Exam - L -70 R-82 S-79 W-74
    2019-Sep : Lodged NSW EOI visa 190 and submitted Canberra Matrix
    2020-Apr : Scheduled PTE but due to pandemic I had to move it to 2020-November
    2020-Nov : Took 3rd PTE Exam - L -90 R-71 S-90 W-78
    2020-Dec : My wife took her PTE Exam(competent level)
    2021-Jan: Started collating Docs( For Renewal of ACS Assessment)
    2021-Nov: Took 4th PTE Exam (L-90 R-85 S-90 W-75)
    2022-Apr: Took 5th PTE Exam(L-89 R-82 S-90 W-76)
    2022-June: Lodged ACS Assessment( Developer Programmer)
    2022-June: Scheduled for 6th PTE Exam
    2022-June/July: Received PTE Exam Result(Superior) - L -83 R- 80 S -90 W-84
    2022-August: Received ACS Assessment( Positive Result but low points)
    2022-August: Lodged EOIs(491 - 85-90pts/ 190(80pts)/ 189 (75pts)
    2022-September: Submitted missing docs to ACS for Review
    2022-October: Received Updated ACS Assessment(with Higher points)
    2022-October: Updated EOIs(491 - 90-95pts/ 190 - 85pts / 189 - 80pts)
    2023-Jan.5 : Received Pre-Invite from Victoria
    2023-Jan.11 : Received ITA from Victoria
    2023-Feb-02 : VISA 190 Lodged

"Anything is POSSIBLE!!!" - Kevin Garnett, 2008 NBA Finals

• mrsmatheapapamrsmatheapapa Posts: 3Member

Hi po. May question lang po regarding Employment criteria. Saan po pwede iattach yung pay slips etc. And ilan po bang payslip per employment?
    Thank you sa help sa forum na to

@mrsmatheapapa said:
    Hi po. May question lang po regarding Employment criteria. Saan po pwede iattach yung pay slips etc. And ilan po bang payslip per employment?
    Thank you sa help sa forum na to

At least 2 each year. Refer to the guideline, you’ll find it there. Good luck